Morph!

DeletedUser

Diplomacy is a two way street my friend and after reading these forums for the passed couple of weeks I've noticed you guys have no intentions on running any type of alliance/agreement with us. It doesn't matter what is said by Morph! because it is twisted and flamed into submission on here anyways so frankly why bother? I'm sorry if this comes off a bit harsh but I'm just sick of seeing the same BS everytime I read these.

Now those of you who know me know that I am a fair person. I will handle any disagreements or diplomacy issues in game or on skype but I highly doubt you will ever see another post by me in this sewage pit.

Sincerely,
Grumpy

Grumpy I was at the front lines of this diplomatic crisis. I can tell you that Morph! hasn't exactly been cooperative at first. (speaking personally) They told me one thing, but sth else happened. To outsiders, it looked at lot like manipulation though, for the benefit of the doubt, i thought it was just some of us misunderstanding Morph!'s action. But after speaking to some members of Morph! during the crisis, it is very clear that internal communication was a problem. But can you really blame them? Speaking a bit out of line here, but bear with me. Morph! is formed by all star players. And much like Real Madrid (Spanish La-Liga), all-star players doesn't equal great team and communication. So after finding out the problem, I spoke to IFY personally without involving others anymore and lo and behold, more things got done within a few mails than in the week of throwing insults from both tribes. (Though there is still the follow-through) Every tribe has a weakness, and i think Morph!'s... is obvious to you guys.

A bit more commentary about the former crisis since i have been away for 2 weeks :icon_biggrin:, I think multiple isolated personal events sparked off this crisis. And it didn't begin from there only, it began way back when Evoke was truly dominating the world and they boasted about it in the forums. I think most of here felt the omniscient presence of Evoke when writing each post on the forums. I personally felt scared in writing clearly what i felt in fear of Evoke wanting to start a war with us. (A fear that was well founded when we found out they really wanted to attack SINS.) But now that one third of the world finally has the ability to speak back, you can't just tell them to shut up. Well you can, but you might have to suffer the consequences later, much like you guys are suffering the consequences now for the actions you guys did earlier in the world. I believe in karma, haha.

But now since they're disbanded, i think we can expect a whole new story. (Hopefully) And my essay might not be worth shit, damn, but ah well, might as well post since i written it already. With DiTM, i assume to be holding on to the reins once again, sth good might come out of it?

And grumpy, don't tell your members to not post on the forums. You can obviously see what is happening to the external forums. Not a pleasant sight and please don't add to it. Everyone should deserve the right to free speech, just maybe not in this flame fest. Tell them to post in others that might not be as sensitive as this thread over here. I would like to see other posts not involving former Morph! and the triple alliance every now and then.

sp.ag

1/3 of the world? I worked it out as almost half the world, OWNED, LEGION, HAWKS, DETOX, WATCH! all have ties to this alliance somehow along the lines, and i know for a fact that such people within this alliance system will still label certian players with a image that should be wiped clean now that they are in a compete different tribe,

and Karma? you believe that a low level attempt on my account is karma? I also believe in Karma but whatever

DeletedUser

So sp.ag have you got your account back yet? If you said earlier i apologize but just wondering.

DeletedUser

No sp.ag the karma bit wasn't directed specifically at you. What happened to you is unfortunate and unjustifiable. It is a game meant to be fun. And these kind of events is just....low and spoils the fun for every1. I hope you catch the culprit who did this. Anyways, Im saying that your tribe's unpopularity now is a result of actions taken by your tribe earlier. Remember when the megansluvsme collation got exposed on the forums? Well you guys were mocking the rest of the world and daring us to declare war on you guys instead of conspiring, from what i vaguely remember. You can't say that you did not expect repercussions. Therefore karma. Maybe i should go dig up the thread to prove my point? Cause like i said i do not know the exact wordings, but i remember that that thread greatly affected my view of your tribe then.

sp.ag

No sp.ag the karma bit wasn't directed specifically at you. What happened to you is unfortunate and unjustifiable. It is a game meant to be fun. And these kind of events is just....low and spoils the fun for every1. I hope you catch the culprit who did this. Anyways, Im saying that your tribe's unpopularity now is a result of actions taken by your tribe earlier. Remember when the megansluvsme collation got exposed on the forums? Well you guys were mocking the rest of the world and daring us to declare war on you guys instead of conspiring, from what i vaguely remember. You can't say that you did not expect repercussions. Therefore karma. Maybe i should go dig up the thread to prove my point? Cause like i said i do not know the exact wordings, but i remember that that thread greatly affected my view of your tribe then.

That is your opinion but couldnt you say the same stands for yourself now? that you only speak so freely and openly on these forums due to the alliance yourself and your tribe stands behind? As you said you were scared at one point of what you said,

We never threw the weight of others around on the forums, our members were arrogent on a individual scale and i have/starting to see the same from your end now, but with the backing of your entrente (half the world)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thats a good thing isnt it? that means he believes in his tribes growth and that they are pretty damn good, which they are:icon_razz:

sP.Ag hope u get ur account back soon

DeletedUser

That is your opinion but couldnt you say the same stands for yourself now? that you only speak so freely and openly on these forums due to the alliance yourself and your tribe stands behind? As you said you were scared at one point of what you said,

We never threw the weight of others around on the forums, our members were arrogent on a individual scale and i have/starting to see the same from your end now, but with the backing of your entrente (half the world)

Have you got your account back yet sp.ag? Same happened to me in march so I know how you feel because my tribe got disbanded whilst i was hacked.

DeletedUser

any update on the so called hacker........call me sceptical, but i would have thought that you would have found out by now?

sp.ag

any update on the so called hacker........call me sceptical, but i would have thought that you would have found out by now?

I actually got the IP tracked down to its very location thanks to a very handy person in RANDOM on w39, but thats not for me to say openly, that person also players w33, but i again wont reveal, i will inform the tribes leader and thats it. However regarding if i have my account back no i dont.

DeletedUser66425

I actually got the IP tracked down to its very location thanks to a very handy person in RANDOM on w39, but thats not for me to say openly, that person also players w33, but i again wont reveal, i will inform the tribes leader and thats it. However regarding if i have my account back no i dont.

Should'nt he banned from Tribalwas for that.....

I mean if you have his IP address, it should be banned.

Actually if you had a Premium Account it's actually a legal issue.

DeletedUser

I agree, isn't it fraud because it cost sp.ag money? And you would think the admins would give a darn about this sort of thing, more than just a week's banning and loss of a village... because the people who get hacked are typically tribal leaders, and if tribal leaders quit then the worlds die. It ought to be in their best interest to permanently ban IPs and email addresses used by a hacker -- sure the hacker can always go to an internet cafe, get a freebie email, but make it harder and it will happen less... hopefully.

DeletedUser

Untold numbers of players, over the years, have received permanent bans for far less than account hacking. Ask anybody who was involved with the PTT/MP war back in world 7 how little it can take.

I want to believe you, sp.ag, that you actually were hacked and that you didn't disband just to take the easy way out. But, you're making it extremely difficult...