Side 2: 45
Difference: 234

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,668,753
Side 2: 432,180
Difference: 2,236,573

chart

It will take some time to hit the 70% but in 2-3 weeks 90% of mors members will be active again and we are going to move faster

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well I quess this War will be another breeze to . I know there are some good players in Fatal , but half the tribe are from Con and they just don't mingle or sync like Mors does , some of them I think just noble easy targets , not even try , possibly just play to pass time .....

Anyway good luck to both sides .

DeletedUser119275

Not gonna deny yall are ahead in the Stats, but to have the charts include everyone, specifically Ballin and Anat, when you get credit for those in your last one, is kind of skewed

These stats are Fatal and Sponge, the two tribes I actually have influence over their fighting, and Whipped and Duo added to our side, to account for the fact that even before leaving con they were coordinating through us. The rest of the ex Con here did not before hand, so the stats are against a separate group (tho we can check the stats of all now in fatal, I'm sure it doesn't give you the hundreds of caps from Ballin and Anat) ( and I added SW to yall)

And I set the timeframe to a month ago, which marks the end of the "give and take" some western members had regarding former ES villas.

Side 1:
Tribes: Sponge, Fatal
Players: Do Unto Others, Whipped
Side 2:
Tribes: MORS, SW

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,572
Side 2: 3,414
Difference: 842

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 318
Difference: 209

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,549,018
Side 2: 28,950,656
Difference: 10,401,638

chart

Side 1: 1,023,151
Side 2: 2,863,892
Difference: 1,840,741

chart

Again, not trying to stretch it and say were ahead, but if youre gonna post a thread, be fair about it. Don't blame Fatal for the errors of others

Psihic

We do it from our perspective since we are fighting everyone.

But even the stats you posted are well, very good for us lol

DeletedUser58259

How are those stats skewed :(

Difference: 2,236,573

seems pretty much the same to me.

And you're only including half the tribes and players...

DeletedUser119275

When one shows 300 caps against 2 accounts you made quit in a previous war, its rather skewed to share those again as if they were new caps against a new enemy. And while you can individually show each war you're fighting, to try to burden one side with the losses of another is ridicously skewed

Phisisc: I said very clearly in my message that the stats were good for you, no need to skew them
Revolution: I Included everyone who was fighting on our side, your independent fights elsewhere are not my problem, nor my concern. all those con accounts who quit and tried to dump their sits on us, not our problems. the members in the area who we took all support out of and publicly said we no longer defended, not our problem. Youre ahead in the caps, measure how far ahead in fair terms

DeletedUser116223

Not gonna deny yall are ahead in the Stats, but to have the charts include everyone, specifically Ballin and Anat, when you get credit for those in your last one, is kind of skewed

These stats are Fatal and Sponge, the two tribes I actually have influence over their fighting, and Whipped and Duo added to our side, to account for the fact that even before leaving con they were coordinating through us. The rest of the ex Con here did not before hand, so the stats are against a separate group (tho we can check the stats of all now in fatal, I'm sure it doesn't give you the hundreds of caps from Ballin and Anat) ( and I added SW to yall)

And I set the timeframe to a month ago, which marks the end of the "give and take" some western members had regarding former ES villas.

Side 1:
Tribes: Sponge, Fatal
Players: Do Unto Others, Whipped
Side 2:
Tribes: MORS, SW

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,572
Side 2: 3,414
Difference: 842

chart

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 318
Difference: 209

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,549,018
Side 2: 28,950,656
Difference: 10,401,638

chart

Side 1: 1,023,151
Side 2: 2,863,892

chart

Again, not trying to stretch it and say were ahead, but if youre gonna post a thread, be fair about it. Don't blame Fatal for the errors of others

This tribe Sponge is not even close to mors....
If you remove fatal and you add the tribe alone the stats will be much better for you...

Side 1:
Tribes: MORS
Side 2:
Tribes: Sponge, ALONE

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 7
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 207,435
Side 2: 54,973
Difference: 152,462

chart

Keep eating internal villas when we will be down there prove your self and defend better than ballian anatrocks makeloveandcoplay 3nemy samuel whipped...

Last edited:

DeletedUser119275

I take responsibility for Sponge, seeing as I put my name on that page and am sitting the duke there. I also take responsibility for Sam and whipped, same reason. Its not about who looks good for our stats, its about the basic principle of keeping statistics fair. If youre going to measure yourself against an enemy, measure yourself against that enemy, not against whoever you feel like adding in. Ballin had fatal members sitting him, then chose to take back the sit and delete. all those caps against him were not done "in spite" of us fighting, but rather "because he wouldn't let us fight". I hold no sway over how Milf runs their defense. I don't take responsibility for the dead accounts in Con you get to keep capping. The only players that the Fatal war effort contains can be found in Fatal and Sponge. Anyone else, adding to the stats, makes it an unfair skew. Youre winning in caps either way, doesn't change the principle.

DeletedUser116223

Man you play an acc in w86 at rim and all your villas are internals your offensive and defensive od is really low...
Relax at rim keep posting in external and when its time for you to fight take resposnibility of your account and play.
If you play good defence after talk about the others that didnt you are doing the same thing samuel was doing with ballian...

DeletedUser119275

For someone who is apart of the world, you seem to be missing some of the fairly common info. Ive been holding onto most of the frontline sits for the duration of our fighting. Sit restrict means I cant hit most, but anyone who just watches activity times can pretty easily figure out which accounts ive been sitting and their ODA and ODD gains during those sits. Maybe look a little deeper into matters, I was one of the players who had the ballin sit before he left, and I still have several sits for the ex Con members who have left. But none of that makes a difference in the discussion that was being had

The accounts in Fatal and Sponge, theyre the only ones that Fatal and Sponge are responsible for. IF you feel the need to make an external thread showing of your caps, which as already admitted by both sides, are fairly high, then THE LEAST you can do is show them off accurately. Considering Fatal was founded by players who joined the world late, and were only in this situation because our members stubbornly decided to stick around and take the sits of players who were quitting just because you launched at them, and considering the fact that currently the majority of MORs ODD comes from Fatal members, id say we have at bare minimum earned the right to a fair showcase of the stats.
And youre welcome to ask any member of Fatal just how much I do in regards to the fighting, just because my own account is virtually worthless doesn't mean ive been doing nothing. But you should be experienced with that, how many of the less active MORs accounts nukes were sent at Whipped this week by a sitter

DeletedUser97581

Look, lets be real this world stopped being a world a long time ago. individual players can't beat a team and this world proved it. I will wait for a premade or co with another experienced player before playing another world again just picking one and hoping for the best wasn't the best decision. Yes, got stabbed in the back after a deal was made, but you know what, So what shit happens. So as far as i'm concerned just going to have fun and ride it out, practice stuff and see which player ends out on top. My pick now is Flavius account, Amanda is feisty with those fakes!

DeletedUser116223

Side 1:
Tribes: MORS
Side 2:
Tribes: HOTAC, Fatal

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 378
Side 2: 14
Difference: 364

chart

Side 1: 3,590,589
Side 2: 135,909
Difference: 3,454,680

chart

We are going to rimm you all.
We are not going to merge with you.
We are not going to recruit you .
We are not going to stop at 70%.
I dont know why some players are still here you lost this server before summer...
We are coming south for you
Delete or get rimmed

Last edited: