MORS vs. TCO

Psihic

eddie, I challenge you.

Out us. Dont let them silence you.

I really wonder what other fiction you can bring up.

Ill love to smash it.

DeletedUser119075

Hmmmmmmmmm lack the skill to do exactly what??? ... when it was quiet for a very small while TCO rebuilt and went against WET... didnt just turtle up ...didnt just keep quiet ...TCO went on the offensive and ...although it probably chokes you ..TCO were doing a grand job ..all with no skill ...that must be soooooooo embarrassing for those who couldnt take TCO down.... lacking any skill...which in the words of michone says a lot for the tribes who kept going up against TCO and failing...TCO lacking any skill remember.....
Teh ninja runs away ....AGAIN ...
Now we have misthanropy with all the boasting ....runs away .... little old TCO with no skill are still here fighting away

Once this war (more like bully since a War will suggest TCO putting up a fight) over, the greatest joy would not be getting one step closer to winning this world..... But will be the end of Richieshots' forum posts on Whining and bitterring on how this world has been so unfair to him.

Maybe if you spend half the time learning from your mistakes and refining your skills as you do moaning and pointing fingers, you might even be a decent player.

Actually if that much time was to be spent in refining your skills.... you will probs be the best player to have ever graced the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116223

Viwrathe how many villas do you think we are going to take tomorrow.
I think if we take less than 100 our op will fail .
If we take 100-150 it will be succesfull

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well at least after this you will have some real war stats, Mors.

Taking 250 villages with 7 mill ODA in war shows you never hit anyone that fought.

At least after this you can claim to be a tribe that fights. Saying you sat idle eating tiny tribes to gain war stats doesnt sound as good. But obviously the plan worked out. Secret and ES failed to help TCO. So congratulations on your win this world, Mors.

DeletedUser116223

Maybe i say maybe we have 7 milion oda because we didnt declare the other tribes we were eating...

I wont celebrate about eating tco

Gl man cu in next server

Last edited:

DeletedUser119185

Haha, Niccowski are you seriously trying to say it was tco who broke wet ?

Get your facts straight boi before chatting crap. Dont make me pull the stats for you lmao

And if are too blinded, think why you had to turn over a village to MORS.

I did my job and turned over a village to Hydra, cuz of cross-nobling. Did Mors turn over all the villages that we claimed (and cleared) when then "accidentally" nobled them, even when we had a shared noble planner?

"Get ur facts straight booooy before chatting crap" :)

Psihic

Bro,

you do realize you COMPLETELY missed the point of my post, right ?

DeletedUser66411

Stats since landing of MORs op...

Side 1:
Tribes: MORS
Side 2:
Tribes: T-C-O, T-C-OA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 267
Side 2: 17
Difference: 250

chart

Michael Corleone.

Side 1:
Tribes: MORS
Side 2:
Tribes: T-C-O, T-C-OA

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 205
Side 2: 19
Difference: 186

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,641,268
Side 2: 158,041
Difference: 1,483,227

chart

Looks cooler. :icon_wink:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't worry guys! ES will do way better!!

;)
haha i swear to god, you're the biggest bs talker i've ever met.
You add like everysingle ES member on skype and spam them, you need to find some sort of hobby apart from that and grow up.

DeletedUser118016

haha i swear to god, you're the biggest bs talker i've ever met.
You add like everysingle ES member on skype and spam them, you need to find some sort of hobby apart from that and grow up.

I have 7 ES/ESF players on Skype.

You have 76 players in your family tribe.

Less than 10%. Good job. :)

DeletedUser119275

Right, I didn't want to post because the thread is about Mors and TCo, nothing to do with Es and certainly nothing to do with anyone fighting ES, but ill post once about it, and then hopefully the thread can go back on topic.

Fatal formed about May 15th, made up of two friendly tribes that didn't much like Es/f, between them about 900k points, and each having about 3m odd prior to the merge from Es and co. Upon the creation of the new tribe, an op was launched against an ESF member who was rimmed and then quit. In addition to that, the 48 hours following the formation of Fatal, more then 100 nobles, and several million troops total, were killed from ES during an op they had launched at some of the members. Since that initial few days, ES made an Alliance with the Tribe DBS, and war was declared against the 3. Theres a few other things going on, and counting recaps or not you get different stats, but the majority of the villages lost by fatal since the fighting began nearly a month ago, while we were in our own tribe, have been by Game, who had a few villages in the ES core, and as his stats show, he ruined several dozen trains sniping. There were a couple villages lost during a DBS/ES op against us, but the majority were recapped, and the ensuing counter ops took away several more villages from those tribes. SO yes, even though we have less then a tenth of the villages of the Es/ESF/DBS group, were confident we can deal with them, even though sam would tell you that "only 2 percent" of his tribe is hitting us. The only reason this relates to MORS v TCO thread would be the fact that a large amount of the villages that are now empty after being sent on 60 plus hour trips are within 5 hours noble distance of Mors members.

I apologize for not having any of the fancy grapics or what not with the stats, but again, this thread isn't about our fight, its about the MORS v TCO one, and I dont have anything interesting to contribute to that.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, good job. You managed to grab a few villages from an inactive player in our academy.

You want some sort of medals for that?
Let's just stick to the topic, which is TCO vs MORS. lol

DeletedUser111495

I find it amusing whenever someone takes any sort of village from a tribe that the person losing those villages are inactive or have had their parents murdered by Jack the Ripper and as such cant log in :icon_biggrin: