MORS vs. TCO

Psihic

MORS is at war with T-C-O. Since yesterday or so.

And since them and SECRET work tightly together and MORS is allied with Faux, this is almost a world war aint it ? :icon_eek:

Hail my PNP !!

DeletedUser

GO GO MORS!

MORS will win the world....They have plan strong leadership and very good players

Cheers!

DeletedUser116223

When wet and pd declared tco and tco survived i couldnt decide if tco was a strong tribe or if pd and wet were so bad...
Now i understand that all were bad.

I really dont want say bad things about tco but watching this tribe still allive in the centre of w86 you understand that the level of w86 is low.

DeletedUser

When wet and pd declared tco and tco survived i couldnt decide if tco was a strong tribe or if pd and wet were so bad...

I really dont want say bad things about tco but watching this tribe still allive in the centre of w86 you understand that the level of w86 is low.

Or it might be because you are 4 times the size of TCO. And have all the tribes around us unwilling to hit you. Oh and remember when you took 40+ of our claims overnight on Ex-Wet targets we had cleared, then declared war?

Those things might be why you are winning. But hey, I still have respect. You guys have done very well.

mbaxx

Viwrathe, in my country we have a word: Mouth beats the ass. So, whenever you talk trash about someone there is a chance your ass will be whoped.

We had a NAP, and that NAP was the best thing to happen to your tribe. But no, you had to play smart. I watched you bashing MORS everyday on externals and, till 2 days ago, our leaders kept their silence regarding your tribe. The had so much patience.

Bottom line: Dont make excuses now. Instead, try and think before speaking; this is your only job as a diplomat.

Have fun!

DeletedUser111495

Pretty sure PD and WET were 4 times the size of TCO at the time, if your tribe was better at growing accounts Viwrathe you probably wouldn't be in this position...

DeletedUser116223

Or it might be because you are 4 times the size of TCO. And have all the tribes around us unwilling to hit you. Oh and remember when you took 40+ of our claims overnight on Ex-Wet targets we had cleared, then declared war?

Those things might be why you are winning. But hey, I still have respect. You guys have done very well.

Hey
First of all you sayed that joke about the op on wet once.
Its annoying saying the same thing all the time.

You may dont know about this but you can check the stats...
Its obvius who did the op and who didnt.

You had a chat in skype with some other tribes and you personally was trying to convice them to op me personally at 20/5 and while you was doing this you didnt prepare your tribe for war.
All your frontline players were without support and your rank 1 player didnt even have churches....
So you are trying to find some other tribes to attack us so you may have a chance and at the same time you dont do anything to prepare your tribe for a war...

Maybe you should spend more time trying to do some things for tco than chating in skype rooms with other tribes and writting in external...

I like players who are not afraid to provoke other players on tribes in external but you have to do something in game at the same time.
not only talking

Last edited:

DeletedUser100230

Hey
First of all you sayed that joke about the op on wet once.
Its annoying saying the same thing all the time.

You may dont know about this but you can check the stats...
Its obvius who did the op and who didnt.

You had a chat in skype with some other tribes and you personally was trying to convice them to op me personally at 20/5 and while you was doing this you didnt prepare your tribe for war.
All your frontline players were without support and your rank 1 player didnt even have churches....
So you are trying to find some other tribes to attack us so you may have a chance and at the same time you dont do anything to prepare your tribe for a war...

Maybe you should spend more time trying to do some things for tco than chating in skype rooms with other tribes and writting in external...

I like players who are not afraid to provoke other players on tribes in external but you have to do something in game at the same time.
not only talking

I hope you are aware of me stepping down and Leaving the Game due to some Family issues .. But now i am curious To see what mors will Do ??
Ninja joining faux . A refugee Joining a allied tribe thats gonna be Interesting .

DeletedUser88057

I hope you are aware of me stepping down and Leaving the Game due to some Family issues .. But now i am curious To see what mors will Do ??
Ninja joining faux . A refugee Joining a allied tribe thats gonna be Interesting .

Teh whinger ninja yet again running away from a war.... how embarrassing to be that big and be soooooo useless no loss to anyone just makes FAUX look bigger than they really are ...and while teh ninja whinger gets bigger without ever fighting anyone MORS will eventually eat him and boy what a waste of time he spent playing here.......#

Now we yet again have michone the almighty running his mouth off when from the beginning TCO have been at war with everyone so not really getting the chance to grow like ...ummmm.... MORS do off the backs of ex-WET players ........so embarrassing....they sat back and watched TCO finally be able to war with WET after months of being attacked by everyone ....and what do MORS do??? sit back ...build their nukes and trains...and when WET are falling they suddenly claim every WET village around some claiming 250 then reclaiming and reclaiming them again...cleared villages they walked into ....seems a bit of a theme going here...now michone has his little minnions running on here ..."michone is great" "michone is soooooooooo big we worship him" ....YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN pass the sick bag...
And ES ......oh dear what an embarrassment they turn out to be.... needing a NAP with MORS which in reality just means your at the back of the queue to be killed like teh winga....you couldnt even put up a fight.
TCO were just in a war with WET ....so rebuilding nukes and nobles and defence was/is ongoing ..........MORS however just napped as many as possible ....with no fighting ...walked into ex WET villages and creid and moaned if TCO took any of the already cleared villages ........
No ill just sit back and wait with my popcorn watching all the ....BUT ...WE...You ...when.. why... how brigade come on here and big up MORS on queue.....

DeletedUser116223

I cant even read this.
But i will give a message to this troll leader of pd-slek and this mandi tribe now.
Everyone is laughing with you .
You are just a troll who thinks he is someone and they just rimm you in every server you play.
It was funny watching you here with your trolls posting all the time in external that you are going to win 86 and staff like this.

In 1 month in 2 in 3 months i dont know when but mors is going to rimm you again.
You may try to escape deleting your acc or something like this
Trash profiles like this one wont help you.
Ιt hurts loosing from amanda second server in a row i understand.
I dont even consider you as an enemy you or dat noobs of pd

Losers like you will always fail.
Have fun trash

pg.
We are coming closer and closer

Last edited:

DeletedUser119185

U have time to write here? Thought u had to made some NAPs with other tribes so u can focus on fighting one tribe at the time...

Psihic

Haha, Niccowski are you seriously trying to say it was tco who broke wet ?

Get your facts straight boi before chatting crap. Dont make me pull the stats for you lmao

And if are too blinded, think why you had to turn over a village to MORS.

DeletedUser66411

U have time to write here? Thought u had to made some NAPs with other tribes so u can focus on fighting one tribe at the time...

Wasn't their a time that TCO was NAP'd with WET, MORs, and PD? You barb nobled the core and completely ruined your own growth. I don't think that's ever been a winning strategy.

DeletedUser88057

mich one

I cant even read this.

But i will give a message to this troll leader of pd-slek and this mandi tribe now.

Everyone is laughing with you . ...Yes thats correct laughing with us at the way you come on here trolling and then call everyone else a troll ...sheer magic that is

You are just a troll.... so are you ..who thinks he is someone so do you and they just rimm... rim...you in every server you play.

It was funny watching you here and even funnier watching you (remember everyone laughing WITH us) ? at you ...with your trolls posting all the time in external that you are going to win 86 and staff stuff like this.

In 1 month in 2 in 3 months i dont know when but mors is going to rimm rim you again.
You may try to escape deleting your acc or something like this
Trash profiles like this one wont help you..... keep your girlfriend out of this

Ιt hurts loosing losing from amanda????? second server in a row i understand.
I cant even read this. ???????
......... same here you lost me there

I dont even consider you as an enemy you or dat that noobs of pd

Losers like you will always fail.
Have fun trash

pg.
We are coming closer and closer

Your soooooooo much fun ...keep it up...

DeletedUser88057

Oh mr/mrs/miss im so clever d jbro toe .........TCO are a core tribe unless you didnt notice that....so what were they supposed to do ?? up villages and move to the rim ......TCO had just for your info....a no barb policy...but when the likes of MORS...WET...AND PD ignore it and take barbs in the core its foolish not to grab them im sure you agree.......then ...this is the funny part... MORS...WET...AND PD start complaining about TCO taking barbs....and when a few TCO do move out to the rim ....guess what???... MORS...WET...AND PD start calling them rim jumpers etc.....even though some of MORS...WET...AND PD did the same...but hey rthats just facts and you probably ignore the facts because you would have nothing else to say then

eLeMeNOhPi

Please be kind to each other :) Politics can be done without insults.

mbaxx

its frustrating, i know. seeing yourself in a trap that you can't escape. whatever you do now, your villages, your 3-4 months work, will be ours soon. Until then, you are free to bash.

P.S.: its not our fault your tribe is a core one, altough you are a tribe in the middle of the map, and not a core tribe. You lack the skill to be one :)

DeletedUser88057

its frustrating, i know. seeing yourself in a trap that you can't escape. whatever you do now, your villages, your 3-4 months work, will be ours soon. Until then, you are free to bash.

P.S.: its not our fault your tribe is a core one, altough you are a tribe in the middle of the map, and not a core tribe. You lack the skill to be one :)

Hmmmmmmmmm lack the skill to do exactly what??? ... when it was quiet for a very small while TCO rebuilt and went against WET... didnt just turtle up ...didnt just keep quiet ...TCO went on the offensive and ...although it probably chokes you ..TCO were doing a grand job ..all with no skill ...that must be soooooooo embarrassing for those who couldnt take TCO down.... lacking any skill...which in the words of michone says a lot for the tribes who kept going up against TCO and failing...TCO lacking any skill remember.....
Teh ninja runs away ....AGAIN ...
Now we have misthanropy with all the boasting ....runs away .... little old TCO with no skill are still here fighting away

DeletedUser118341

TCO aren't impressive. They are similar to tribes that do the same thing every world.

Bugs on W80. BT on world 82. (countless others can be named too).

They aren't impressive. They aren't good. They will ALWAYS get rimmed.

Not because the members can't sniped, or can't stacked. But because they players don't understand the game to the level of others. They think they know what they are doing. But quite simply. They have little to no idea how to become a good player in this game.

I have read multiple of your posts now. And it is quite clear you are a poor player, who is also doesn't have much information about what is going on in the world. Hence why you make silly statements.

I am not a fan of MORS tactics in terms of their leadership. And a little while ago on these externals expressed that. And ofcourse I barely touched the surface of the other stuff(unfortunately, I got told to stop outing them :p). But in terms of their OP's, they have been pretty impressive, showing decent teamwork.

No-one is running away from TCO. No-one ever has. You have fought to a stalemate with previous tribes, before other tribes (for instance MORS), comes in, and attacks that tribe. And they have disbanded.