MORS vs. TCO

DeletedUser116223

I dont have the time to post all day about rumors of w86 and i know what is rumor and what really happens.
Also i dont get manipulated by fake print screens or staff like this.When its time i will say exactly what i mean :)
We have 3 ops running now so we have some in game work to do.

Wp to sacoman and odajunkie.
Next week we will try to make a better op

Last edited:

DeletedUser119418

Wp to sacoman and odajunkie.
Next week we will try to make a better op

tnx

i guess u got a little sloppy... but normal course of action in a world full of huggers, chickens and suck ups (1 does not exclude other 2)

Ill be cheering for u in this next (4th) OP. Really want to end this. But if u don't conquer villas (again). This time at least try not to loose villas either :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

Psihic

I will not say a thing, you know pretty well TCO had nothing to do with us failing that op. Should just be quiet, not get your friends in trouble ;)

DeletedUser116223

tnx

i guess u got a little sloppy... but normal course of action in a world full of huggers, chickens and suck ups (1 does not exclude other 2)

Ill be cheering for u in this next (4th) OP. Really want to end this. But if u don't conquer villas (again). This time at least try not to loose villas either :icon_redface:

It is good that there is resistance

DeletedUser

It feels good when you come and check some friends you knew from past worlds and you see they are doing great again, like they always did before ; )

Go MORS, take all their villages and never get Ya Broed >: )

DeletedUser119468

cya on winter time

i will tell you what i have before i leave this..........

after 2 months MORS dying on my and ODA walls they where forced to go around us .....it is so bad for the game that all what MORS members ex-trio expirienced was not recognized by area............it is so bad for the game that all south did not listen to me in 3 th -month of w86 ......after i sugest them all to join forces and rule all south...........Amazing was only one who refused to do that..........it was the time i was in SLEK..........i started war with ES becose of it .........result of it was i take them 15 vilages and restart 1 of them.....i was in war solo with ES first 7 days after that ODA and Remnance join me ES wanted peace than........2 ES op died on me more than 40 trains all suport i have was 2 guys in area who worked with me.... after second OP from ES i was created Hardcore.......to make a stand after all gone to hell several times .........after 2 nd OP from ES -day after- TCO- strike first ODA than me........i deffended some ODA vilages we lost nothing all died what was sended on us.......... MORS was started to send first OP on ODA than we made peace with ES and TCO ....so i was able to deff some ODA vilages and first MORS OP died...........result was ODA already show it ...........they lost vilages...............2 nd OP from MORS was on ODA and me both tones of nukes and trains...........i decided to not deff my distance area where was 13 vilages so i sacrifse those to deffend me and like 8 ODA vilages all what i was deff died with my small casulties i lost 10 vilages in (area) where i was sniping but Kingsnet simply had to much nukes so my and ODA snipes was not effective..................
in meantime Brodly nuked first ODA than me from south all around 40 nukes all died
me and ODA join TCO becose aniway we all was in war with MORS
3 th OP from MORS on me and ODA ............finished with result 20+ trains and nukes died on my wals 40+ on ODA ..we lost 0 snet lost 1 from me..i was deffed some ODA vilages again ...i was deffed Swordsister i was deffed unbornvirus ....and my two friends from area with my cordinations are olso in this story they was my core i was theirs.........

a week later they almost surrounded us and they send couple waves of only nukes on us............in last wave i deffed myself it had like 160 incomings 100 nukes 80% died ....-my half deff died and after that i was able to rebuild myself 3 days i could survive no matter ex trio snet ,agsdwr,Truffle.............mostly Kingsnet atacked daily with trains and nukes........shared acount pain in a..

i am not playng practicly last 15 days i am sick of this game that all watch how this famous MORS taking win here

........... all sides world all died ...and area still doing nothing ..some recognized it at last and stoped atack us so we can do more damage to MORS......dozens people are interested in situasion from different tribes in south but nobady have balls to have some fun here.....small tribes fight each other.... lots semi-dead tribes in area ......merging in the midle of the war..active players maybe who want play simply dont have squad to do it...........total mess ..... the MORS is wining this without bulet been fired

yet you crash in kevlar wall
me and ODA decided to make a stand after WET we did it and more with my 2 friends Posidon and Lordfruppy we done here a Hardcore

i am out of this story weeks ago
see you some on winter
gl and have fun

i was sending 2 tickets to TW team after WET broke i was pissed about my kills .........i was deffed all frikin area i was deffending ODA from begining........ i told TW team that their opponents defeated as deffender is completly wrong info..........if i deff grekiz vilage he have no troops there butt he recive kills .......with frikin what my troops i paid them i send them my troops fight battle my troops die and i will rebuild them after........ghost army was picking kills

and now we all deffers we have section where things here is more realistic now opponents defeated as (suporter)
i want to thank TW team for this suggested inovation
:icon_rolleyes:

Psihic

I swear I didnt get half of what you wrote. ou forgot to mention the part where you begged for an invite to MORS though.

Other then that, props on knowing how to select troops and click the support button.

I suppose.

DeletedUser119468

i didnt finish school my gramathic and spelling is like it is ..................let me say you like this now than,............me and ODA killed 6 OP in 6 days from 3 tribes + Secret nuking us...

i didnt beg shi... from you ....i ask you to join you to have fun here finaly after 6 months wars
Flavius refused me to join u and i atack snet..... after you all atack ODA..............i ask again after we kill your 2 OP on us your answer was Finally some resistance

so your arogancy and shi... you wrote have nothing with reallity

and answer was MORS 3th OP on us........with result they all die they didnt take single village and they lost 1

big players

you MORS didnt saw WAR first 4 months .........only ODA had after 4 months more kills than top 3 MORS members

DeletedUser119468

if you have one decent war you will not have time to lose troops on 2 guys ..............your massive assaults after 3 OP shown that you have no resistance here on w86 at all............and you lost all battles with us so cover your face shut up becose your arogancy here is not working

i was beging you something you are joke to game

DeletedUser119468

click suport button u say

first tribe 5-8 MORS members with 200+ vilages ........lost all battles with 2 guys and you lost vilages after each battle

you are a joke

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
click suport button u say

first tribe 5-8 MORS members with 200+ vilages ........lost all battles with 2 guys and you lost vilages after each battle

you are a joke

Fatality, Finish him! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser119468

finish him ........u was not able to take me one village

like i said your arogancy is bulsh..

Last edited:

DeletedUser119468

i decided to quit game and you will not finish nothing with me

my vilages start falling when i stoped play 15 days ago

so shut up cover your face and finish w86 without real war

DeletedUser119075

You lost alot of villages from me in the first op. The 1 village you took from me was a new village to the east...

Plus Im not even going to state the massive amount of support you and your friend ODA recieved.

Besides the point, you are just bitter. I have shown nothing but respect for ODA and yourself. To come out here and slate us is uncalled for. Shows how much of a sore loser you are.

You say "tribe op", but to be quite frank it was us against a whole lot of es support.

DeletedUser119468

like i said i didnt defend my vilages far away -- i was sniping that and you now that than

ES didnt deff me one single village i am and was on war path with them

if it is like you said we recive massive suport you are wrong....ODa have recive some deff butt all other was my troops
so to make it clear all you sended 70% i killed alone

i didnt say all MORS i say 5 to 8 MORS members

i have no intesion to insult anywon but some arogant idiots coming here with posts FINISH HIM..............you have some arrogant people around you and you talking to me that i am bitter or wtf ever

like i said i it must been repeated several times becose people are nott washing their ears

my mesage was that you will win here without real war

DeletedUser

giphy.gif

I take it sacoman doesnt?

DeletedUser119468

instead you say good fight or wtf.... your idiots post things like FINISH him

inform that idiot that he does not know wtf he talking about inform him that after 2 months practicly all you sended died that you where force to go around me and ODA

after your 1 OP i atacked that vilage with 7-8 nukes i didnt take it first time... after your 3 th OP i lost 4 nukes and i take you a village ....so after your third OP on me and ODA you lost 60+ trains + tones of nukes..... you conquer 0 and you lost 1 from me

you take me 15 vilages in area i didnt deff those where empty 2 moths you take last three in 3th OP

after your 2- OP on my core you lost all you sended and you lost 2 vilages what i nuked couple times

and after all area are not going in war with you ..........so i am not bitter or anithyng simply i am quiting this becose the w86 people dont have balls to have fun here and this is far away from game and real fun.....

i played several worlds 10-20 and i never saw this cind bul-sh.........

without real war you will take win .....on the end im ok with that
butt im nott ok with the thing that you didnt have any ressistance that you can afford to lost tones of nukes and trains to achive nothing against 2 guys and you have troops to continue

when you cant find decent active tribe.... tones of worlds usualy situasion going one way ............you create a bunker and you make a last stand

our last stand was the first ES op...........we have done more than enough and last month we are practicly quitting W86

If you have a decent war you cant lose a single troop on a refuges like me and ODA
you have taken semi-empty- empty vilages from WET-NORTH after WET and TCO was in war from start

you did it great job you watch 2 big Tribes fighting ....you watch situasion and grow in peace
you had FAUX to cover your flank you where going only in one direction.........

great win MORS but you lost battles against ODA junkie and Sacoman

have fun and cya maybe on winter

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL WHO ATACKED US ODA junkie and Sacoman
THANK you all for your nukes and trains