MORS vs. TCO

DeletedUser119075

Doing good man, Summer is here ! It means opportunity for countless internals..... Hopefully.

I can't believe Im saying this BUT, the forums is so dead we need a nublet like you back to spam!!!

DeletedUser

Doing good man, Summer is here ! It means opportunity for countless internals..... Hopefully.

I can't believe Im saying this BUT, the forums is so dead we need a nublet like you back to spam!!!

you will never drop the spring games will you haha

DeletedUser119468

RIP saco ....lol...................snet you could not make me RIP ....to make it clear i quitt game here...........if you say you take me 25 vilages i say that is not true ...i lost all 17 in area far away from my core.......... all your atacks on my core ended with massacre for your troops and you lost near my core 2 stacked vilages

i really dont want putt here all my reports ....lol

you say you didnt lose battles with me and ODA ....OK you go with THAT THAN

after your OP i send all reports what i kill to people in area........to all tribes so w86 saw and know how many MORS atacked me .............i have 3 OP from you i have 8 players atacked me with trains and nukes on my reports

you lost and you where forced to go around us...........so think and say what you want i have my fun here and i quitt

DeletedUser119075

Um everyone... I think Saco has gone mental with stress.

Correct me if I'm wrong BUT

Winning = The other player is losing their villages.
Losing = Losing all villages.

so Saco... which one of those fits your description? LOL well done, you killed alot of defenses with support. Just to make it clear, you are not half as good as you think you are. Most nukes and trains were focused on ODA not you. everytime we did a proper op on you, you lost too much villages,

You "quit" whilst you are spamming here instead of defending the trains going to your villages... wait, they r already there?

DeletedUser

Um everyone... I think Saco has gone mental with stress.

Correct me if I'm wrong BUT

Winning = The other player is losing their villages.
Losing = Losing all villages.

so Saco... which one of those fits your description? LOL well done, you killed alot of defenses with support. Just to make it clear, you are not half as good as you think you are. Most nukes and trains were focused on ODA not you. everytime we did a proper op on you, you lost too much villages,

You "quit" whilst you are spamming here instead of defending the trains going to your villages... wait, they r already there?

ODA junkie is the real Cinderella story

satorbg

Individual skill can only carry you so far. More and more I learn just how important good leadership is in this game, as well as active tribemates.

Whomever negged me saying "Pavle is a horrible leader" when I made my thread at the start of this world should eat his words. I'd play under Pavle any time, any place. Mors is by far the best tribe i've played in. And i've been in some "elite" tribes before, where a lot of internal bickering and ego clashes have been had.

Mors are like disciplined elite Spec OPs and if any op has "failed" is because

1. Earlier ops have been stellar and the bar has been set too high.
2. Individaul players may have gotten lax because there really isn't that much of a challenge currently.

I haven't timed nukes and trains for a month on this server. Which is bad because i Do need the practice, i botched up some landings by a second or so. But the enemy currently? Loses walls, stacks low wall villas, loses D. I spend 20 nukes. They think they're safe, then mk78 comes and steamrolls their other front because they stack only against my barrage of nukes.

Nobody snipes, nobody prenobles, nobody recaps. It's weird. People grow huge accounts and then delete or go MIA when they lose 10 vills.
Or when they run out of PP to get walls back up from 0 to 20 in 2 hrs.