Most Admired Player

DeletedUser92094

My PP Contest Entry.

Why, hello there..

The meaning of this thread is to talk about your most Admired player, it doesn't have to be of this world, it could be just from the forums, whenever!

I have had many great mates over the years, so heres a few that i rate highly in my opinion..

GETALIFE156

Although we have lost contact with each other, he was my main man :) even though we were not the greatest duo we possibly the greatest friends. :)

BRANDON R H

Ahah, The worlds we played together through the 30-40's worlds, were just unbelievably great.

C2GREEN

When getalife left the world, along came this man, and boy did we love our forums which we spammed and also created :D

WORLD38 N00B AKA AUSKILLA

He got me started on TW waaaaayyyyyyy back in world 3 :) i guess family helps each other get started on stuff :)

Now i'd like to hear yours :icon_wink:

Cheers,
Norm.

DeletedUser92671

beOwned, i look good in the mirror.

no really,
33maverick and sleepless_in_ldn from W17, my dukes, lead a tribe from being up against two tribes adding up to 4 times our size for a year, and still there now fighting on, and are now amazingly winning the war by a great length! between them both have taught me everything i know of this game pretty much.
strove and cane9 for coming into W47 from W17 to co-play an account that had hardly any troops, and over 1K incomings, and managing to defend the account, its a miracle its still there and nobling now.
djnelson duke of *np* W17, because he is just one of those guys,
Azerah ex Duke of PwN W47, despite the stick he got from externals, he did a very good jod in PwN for the short time he had.
Adellion duke of W1N (W1 .co.uk server rank 1 tribe) and coplayer of Smile? (rank 1 player and duke of rank 1 tribe Bi! .co.uk W4) for being the single best player i have ever me tin my entire life :)

hadies243 for comical effect for any PwN members reading.

DeletedUser

hmm. not to burst a bouble, but this is w47, no!

I like the thread, but it should be moved to TW general or limited to only W47 :)

DeletedUser

Who says I'm not on W47, Von Hallander? Miss me? :icon_cool:

*LOL* all about you, huh ;)

I think there are a few more names on that list, and all of then are defo not in W47 ;)

(unless they play under aliases that I dont know)

DeletedUser

*LOL* all about you, huh ;)

I think there are a few more names on that list, and all of then are defo not in W47 ;)

(unless they play under aliases that I dont know)

Still polishing the good ol' ego. I would chat more but it might be considered spam, must catch up over skype sometime. Gl on W47 though, someone just posted this forum link so I thought I'd take a look lol :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92671

it seems all but two of the players i mentioned are, or have been on world 47 ;)

DeletedUser

well have to say decentius is my all time great for world 47

DeletedUser

I think me and other users of this forum would really appreciate the mod isn't spamming, Thanks! ^^

DeletedUser

You don't want me to post with you guys?
I feel alienated and not wanted. :( :p

I'ma post a poll.

DeletedUser

strove and cane9 for coming into W47 from W17 to co-play an account that had hardly any troops, and over 1K incomings, and managing to defend the account, its a miracle its still there and nobling now.

!

original strove or vlad? i think vlad cause i remember him saying he was playing on w47 :p and cane is lazy :D love him though