Most Annoying Player?!

DeletedUser

Hi there, just wanted to say that I was most unimpressed to see Dorin voted as most annoying player on W20 and noone even thought of me?!

I have worked hard hassle many people with an abundance of IGM's and Attacks. Sarcastic , condescending messages have been received by many of you, Tribemate, Ally or enemy I discriminate against noone. Many of you have tried to avoid my words by ignoring my mails but was I deterred?? No I usually harassed you more if you ignored me and if I thought you where taking to long with a reply then again I bug you.

Many of you have blocked me via IGM and yet still I found a way to get through and annoy you further still.

Perhaps everyone feels that I have not been meeting the high standards of Dorin, who we all know is a very annoying person, but I personally feel I am much more worthy of the honour than he and I demand a recount??!!

That's all I have to say and look forward to hearing from me soon!

DeletedUser47445

You fail, and fail hard.

There is noone, i repeat noone, that could possibly be more annoying than Dorin/Maker. Go ask King Ziggy or Guyverone. You can't possibly hope to compare to these two. So please go away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums.
Gaining the most annoying player title isn't good.
Just a recommendation if you are so positive to get that title :icon_rolleyes: , read the rules before you post in the future.
Or your find yourself taking a long vacation from the forums.

DeletedUser

Shakari you're a master of whit and good at stirring people up, but sorry dude you're actually not a bad bloke and that's the difference; there's scum on soles of my shoes that is less deserving to have that title than Dorin.

But don't be too hard on yourself, Dorin Babble has obviously spent his life being a nuisance to anyone unfortunate enough to know him or come across his babble.

DeletedUser

Shakari [...]Dorin voted as most annoying player on W20 and noone even thought of me?![/...]
w20 = FORUMS or IN-GAME?

I can proof that the list of players that like me is more big then the list of people that 'vote' me as most annoying player on w20.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=61342
mattypoole[...]Dorin Babble has obviously spent his life being a nuisance to anyone unfortunate enough to know him or come across his babble.[/...]

mattypoole each of your topic you mention every time my name, over and over again. Where is the win in this? I don't get that.
Isn't the time you stop it? Dwarveneree will see that you do have something personally with me and you intend to flame me and to provoc me to enter again in flame and to write here on forums.

You want me to stop write here on w20 or not? If you want that I to stop write here, why you keep mention my name?

HeftySmurf

Yawn he has done nothing wrong and nothing for which Dwarveneree can infract him for. Dont make me get timo on you again dorin, i dislike people calling mods i like biased, makes me go to my contacts :lol:

DeletedUser77706

shakari i dont post often m8 but i read dailey beleive you dont beat dorin or maker in this sense

DeletedUser47445

Okay yea i starting digging. You have had only one post, and it was in world 20. Most annoying i think not.

Maybe in Primes eyes you might be, but thats only because your in FEAR?! but thats about it.

DeletedUser

Come on guys, ok Dorin can't make a sentence and has issues with his ability to actually answer a question but still?! I though I would be far more annoying, especially with my onslaught of mails referring to subjects that have actually no meaning what so ever?!

Dwarveneree - I had a quick scan through the rules and I don't think I have violated any, everything I wrote was in jest and is taken as such by any/all that are mentioned but if you feel otherwise please point the errors out.

Dorin - It was voted on here.

guyverone - If I am not annoying then nor are you, we fall into the same category lol

asderf200 - Obviously you and I have never spoken so you can't dismiss me that easily lol

KidAmnesiac - ermm same question, I don't know you either lol

achilles3302 & mattypoole - Obviously you guys are new to the tribe and have yet to receive my famous mails lol

FeistyLady - Come on, you must find me annoying?!

DeletedUser77706

shak ive had numerouse mails from you my freind as you know lol yes annoying but im sure it was voted for externals only igm you win hands down

Hugo Milho

w20 = FORUMS or IN-GAME?

I can proof that the list of players that like me is more big then the list of people that 'vote' me as most annoying player on w20.

[URL="http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=61342"]mattypoole
each of your topic you mention every time my name, over and over again. Where is the win in this? I don't get that.
Isn't the time you stop it? Dwarveneree will see that you do have something personally with me and you intend to flame me and to provoc me to enter again in flame and to write here on forums.

You want me to stop write here on w20 or not? If you want that I to stop write here, why you keep mention my name?

WHAT??????

was i the only person that start reading that post and moved on quickly due to lack of sense, maybe i just need to dumb down a bit.. dont they have servers for people that speak other languages.

DeletedUser47445

asderf200 - Obviously you and I have never spoken so you can't dismiss me that easily lol

I doubt i want to know you. You come in here and claim to be annoying. Go meet maker and dorin. Neither one can string together a sentance thats understandable, and makers threads irritate us all. If maker was ever found out all world 20 would stop warring, and then send thousands of attacks. So yea, you don't even come close. Epic fail :icon_rolleyes:
w20 = FORUMS or IN-GAME?

[URL="http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=61342"]mattypoole
each of your topic you mention every time my name, over and over again. Where is the win in this? I don't get that.

O please shut up. You swore you were leaving once, what happned?

DeletedUser

Shakari:
[...]
ok Dorin can't make a sentence and has issues with his ability to actually answer a question but still?![/...]

Want to be most the annoying player? From my part, you can to be , but just avoid to write my name here.
It should be your topic and not a topic to make advert to other player/s ;)

If you really want to be "the most Annoying Player?! " you have to have other subject then just "Dorin is most annoying player , dorin is like this, dorin is like that.." .. You need to use your imagination to create other subjects.

For rest of trolls.. silence please. I will not bother to reply you back.

DeletedUser

asderf200 - I realise now why I haven't spoken to you before, you're in BSM you ppl bore me hahaha Nah I have spoken to a few of your guys and I am sure they will confirm my annoyance abilities lol what makes you so sure you don't want to know me?? Don't make me bring forth the Llama Warriors and my Monkey Minions!! Mwahahaha

Hugo Milho - You're not alone mate, I did the same lol

achilles3302 - Well thats a start, first IGM and then the world??!! Mwahahahahahaha!!!

DeletedUser47445

Okay yea I'll admit it: You are annoying, but in the same way that maker and dorin are. You don't shut up, even when you have been deemed as fail. Now please go back to your cave, and sit and watch.

O btw, you didn't realize i was in BSM? ITS IN MY FREAKIN SIG.. Not that hard to notice...

DeletedUser

O please shut up. You swore you were leaving once, what happned?

He's at it again?

Oh goodness lol I don't know if it's funny or sad....

And Shak, I look forward to seeing one of your infamous mails mate ":icon_razz: