most annoying

Tricky557

The most annoying thing thats happened to you over your TW career.

Mine, I accidentally deleted all my village groups after painstakingly putting all my villages into the formerly mentioned groups.

DeletedUser

For me, it's always been losing important mails from my IGM box. It took me a while the realize that the game deletes my mails if they're in my inbox for over 28 days, even with premium. So now I have about 20 groups.

DeletedUser

Drinking and using the building script to build defensive troops in my offensive villages and then having to go to each one and fix it.

DeletedUser

Deciding to switch to pure HC strat.

When I already had 150 villages.

DeletedUser

Allowing a CLOROX member to noble an abandoned village near my cluster. He stacked it immediately and I lost half my offense trying to get him out...then his tribe covered him with 100k worth of troops and from there on he was just a royal pain in the ***.

Tricky557

Did that work for you?

a heavy cav/spear configuration of troops is faster to build, but it isn't as strong defensively as a pure spear/sword build.

Personally I favor the heavy cav build since over the past wars with FEAR/[DT], I didn't exactly have 2 weeks(or however long it takes, I don't remember the exact time) to wait for the troops of a spear/sword build to be completely done.

DeletedUser

If you have a tight cluster, then HC strat is the way to go. The sp/sw is a tad bit too tedious, and in a war the HC strat is more effective.

DeletedUser

Every player from NUKE will remember this one, it's a classic:

Got home drunk got on TW and send out dozens of attacks and nobles:

Then I accused my fellow members of attacking the villages I claimed cause I saw reports that the wall went from 10 to 0 and it was 20 when I scouted...

Truth came out and it was me who attacked the vills... Drunk lol

had to build up half my offensive again cause I send attacks after the nobles hit killing nukes that were inside the taken vills...

my advice never get drunk and play TW. lol

DeletedUser29531

Getting stuck in TRE for a month because hari forgot to tell Alian I was spying on NET.

DeletedUser

Well it was kind of hard to get into Nuke when both Dukes have you blocked.
It was no real problem though, I’m just glad you guys didn’t try to noble me out of k27 before I had a chance to explain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tricky557

lol, I actually had a list of your villages set up...

close call I suppose =]

DeletedUser

What! Seriosly! Thanks alot Tricky!

.......... Guess it was a good thing Debeej got me an invite to TRE when he did. Though it's good to know you had that list ready for "SUPPORT" incase I got nobled by NET.

Thanks for being prepared.

DeletedUser

having to quit an account becuase you have over 1000 incommings and 3 exams to study for

rich26ca

accidentally deleted scripts, was a nightmare trying to get them all back. for the longest time had to use crappy ones till i could get them all back.