Most Boring tribe

DeletedUser

:/
tse took him, and for a good reason, teh wilky is teh best! :p

Wilky1992

e.g

Old Tribe New Tribe date points

Sparz ~TSE~ 18th March 2008 - 01:06:10 397,956

Okay, I moved tribes, ages ago. I still do not see how that makes me a refugee.. I wasn't under attack, and I wasn't running for protection.
It is possible you could say I was a tribe-hopper, but even still that isn't exactly true.

DeletedUser

As I stated that's only 2 noblings through any type of skill at all, kudos to blueking btw he accomplished more than Pojjy could :)

You made me register on the forums just to reply :p

After putting myself in the middle of your tribes area, I was obviously on my own so had to attack/defend alone against a whole tribe. I wasn't aggressive against you really when I was in Scir0n, just odd little attacks here and there.

Considering that, I find it annoying that my name gets mentioned as not doing well against you or your entire tribe which I was fighting alone for so long. I think you will find I have nobled a number of your villages.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Pojjy

Side 2:
Tribes: TRN 2
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 30
Difference: 107

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,091,791
Side 2: 254,092
Difference: 837,699

image.php

DeletedUser

i'm sure somewhere someone told me the way you got into K2 was tennismaster clearing them before you claimed... :/

DeletedUser

i'm sure somewhere someone told me the way you got into K2 was tennismaster clearing them before you claimed... :/

You either remember wrong or was told incorrect information :icon_razz:

I spent months moving down to K2 from K42, first a few villages in K32, then used them to noble in K30, moved on to K20, K11 etc and from there I did some long distance attacks on some 3k size abandoned villages in K0. From there I nobled a few abandoned villages in K2 and had to wait a while due to support coming long distance. Then I started attacking TRN2.

Tennismaster had some villages in the area if I needed support but mostly gave me good advice as I was still a newbie at the time really :)

DeletedUser

wow pretty spread out ^_^
and i never noticed you in K30, welcome :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Easy to walk past my little hut there, very discreet with off road parking for my horses :)

Obviously I was Scir0n before so you wouldn't have notice me then. Moved to VVV+ when the new Scir0n leadership started inviting the players I was attacking.

DeletedUser

ah, all makes sense now :p

well don't buy up too many properties in the town, we do like some places to be free of ownership for the local tourism to keep up, it's been declining recently :/
But we are going to have some summer events for people of all types, except rabbits, for some reason we have a no rabbit policy :/

DeletedUser

Nah, that wouldn't have affected his war stats either... the TRN 2 players I attacked always deleted shortly after :( case in point: xxdaredevil. :icon_rolleyes: I picked him specifically b/c I thought he might have some fight left in him, he had 10m OD at the time, and had fought the LFKD while he was in ET... but sure enough, I launch from K31 and within 5 days his account is abandoned -.-

I don't think I cleared villages for pojjy to get into K2, though I do occasionally get bored and nuke players nearby for whoever wants them & is close. I do remember getting the attack times to send support to split a train for him a few months ago, but other than that, pojjy hasn't even needed my help in K2. I think the main thing I did for pojjy was suggesting to move to K2 for the quick & easy expansion :p and obviously that worked pretty well for him :lol:
/me feels wise :) xD

DeletedUser

Regardless of what the stats say, I've been in V V V+ longer than I have been in SCIR0N. Wrap your head around that one before criticizing me for moving to the tribe that I should have been in since the start. I just wasn't lucky enough to realize that at first.

You would've been under my leadership then.

Who knows, maybe with more active players like yourself and GG on board, VVV+ would've made it up the ranks alot more quickly. Unfortunately thanks to Matvi and Vojd's way of things...they took in all our top players, regardless if we owned the K or not, they wanted the ranking.

I hated World 5 from the minute Krtina had quit the K, had he of stayed and helped keep VVV+ together, we would've prospered. But neither here nor there.

DeletedUser

Pojjy you've done nothing worth speaking of. You moved to K2 not in the middle of us, but on our western border. You've had help from the time you got here, you have told me before and I've seen it from reports from my tribemates that tennis has been helping you. If I can find the reports I'll post them.

I'll admit you've taken on a nice sized majority of our western border nobling by yourself, but from my personal experience you always had outside help even though you always outranked your opponent. The majority of your villages came from WarHawK89 who was inactive before you even got here. I applaud your ability to noble some of ZiOnS' villages, but he is boxed in by V V V and near to tennis, I'm sure you had help there and could probably get some reports from him proving it.

Your attacks on Lodenn were coupled with attacks from other players on his other side as well. Yet,

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Lodenn

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 14
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 88,151
Side 2: 52,442
Difference: 35,709

image.php

You have only 4 more villages nobled than him and there's a 35,000 point difference in the villages nobled. Your average village nobled was appr. 4000 pts. Lodenn's was appr. 8800 pts.

You also attacked me, again coupled with attacks from about 4 other players. I recently moved and for about the last two weeks have been without internet access quite suddenly unfortunately. So I'll post the full stats, but I'm only going to talk about nobles before that time period.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: odinsRaven

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 20
Difference: 11

image.php

Side 1: 85,456
Side 2: 173,759
Difference: 88,303

image.php

Now take away the last two weeks or so:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: odinsRaven

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: 30/12/2008 00:00:00 to 16/03/2009 23:51:27

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 11
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 85,456
Side 2: 107,069
Difference: 21,613

image.php

You nobled only two more than me. Considering combined you took from me and Lodenn only 6 more villages than we took from you while we were defending from 4 other players each, I think you should shut the hell up before you get yourself into something you can't get out of. A word of advice to, maybe tennis should either start telling you the tactics he actually uses or you should start following his advice, because there's no way he's as bad as you at fighting.

DeletedUser

I'm not even going to get into an argument over this, except to tell you that you are wrong in thinking I had lots of help from friends or my tribe. I got a little defence from a tribe member in 7 of my villages about 2 weeks ago. That is it.

You can dig up any reports you want but you cant prove something that is not true, no matter how hard you try :icon_redface:

I wouldn't bother them for defence for 2 reasons, one being the fact there were not many tribes mate near me before and secondly, I would be laughed at if I asked for defence against TRN2 :D

Losing an odd village does not matter to me if I am taking more villages worth more points from the same tribe. You have to look more long term....

I do thank you for the enjoyment you and your tribe have given me though, the game would be boring if every attack was successful and I was never attacked.

But don't worry, your time will come very soon, along with kytfneo, ZiOns and Lodenn. You know as well us that its only a matter of time. R.I.P TRN 2

P.S: I only came back down to K2 to avenge the untimely wiping out of my first 3 villages ever, by pimptrump and jonathan 93. They nobled my 3.5k village and the other 2 I had almost got to 2k in size :D

DeletedUser

Pojjy you've done nothing worth speaking of. You moved to K2 not in the middle of us, but on our western border. You've had help from the time you got here, you have told me before and I've seen it from reports from my tribemates that tennis has been helping you. If I can find the reports I'll post them.

Whether that's true or not, isn't this game called Tribal Wars? :icon_wink:
(Interesting, usually when I say this, I bold the "Wars" part of the name :lol:

Can't say pojjy gets support from tribemates, because the only tribemates actually close to him are hisexcellency and myself, and like I already said, I had been all O in K2 for quite some time, and I don't remember hisexcellency having much defence there either, if anything, though that may have changed by now, I don't really know, or care. Don't need defence in order to defend yourself :icon_wink: Also, considering about 6 months ago he didn't have a single village in K2, and now has 152... either he's doing something right, TRN 2 is doing something wrong, or both :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm not even going to get into an argument over this, except to tell you that you are wrong in thinking I had lots of help from friends or my tribe. I got a little defence from a tribe member in 7 of my villages about 2 weeks ago. That is it.

You can dig up any reports you want but you cant prove something that is not true, no matter how hard you try :icon_redface:

I wouldn't bother them for defence for 2 reasons, one being the fact there were not many tribes mate near me before and secondly, I would be laughed at if I asked for defence against TRN2 :D

Losing an odd village does not matter to me if I am taking more villages worth more points from the same tribe. You have to look more long term....

I do thank you for the enjoyment you and your tribe have given me though, the game would be boring if every attack was successful and I was never attacked.

But don't worry, your time will come very soon, along with kytfneo, ZiOns and Lodenn. You know as well us that its only a matter of time. R.I.P TRN 2

P.S: I only came back down to K2 to avenge the untimely wiping out of my first 3 villages ever, by pimptrump and jonathan 93. They nobled my 3.5k village and the other 2 I had almost got to 2k in size :D

The mistake you and tennis made is that I'm talking about defense, I never said you received support from your tribemates, I said that you received help. I was only talking about the fact that me and Lodenn were defending ourselves against 5 different players, I didn't say anything about you receiving support, maybe you should read a little more thoroughly. As I pointed out Pojjy you lost more points to Lodenn than you gained from him, you gained points from me, but only after I lost my connection.

I'm glad V V V is finally starting to act like a tribe, there's a first time for everything. It's only a matter of time before V V V falls as well Pojjy, you mistake me for someone that actually cares about the future of TRN 2. I love my tribe, but my players are more important to me than the tribe is. Tennis, don't act like V V V is the only tribe that can support you two, I'm not stupid regardless of what you think.

DeletedUser

a wise player has just made the point of TRIBAL wars, not RAMBO wars. there is nothing wrong with teamwork. i wouldnt be here without teamwork.

this is the reason he has more conquers against you, because he has utalized some teamwork however big or small.

its just as much an acheivement as doing it by himself, except he used his head, saved time and troops and got a hand pimp slapping you.

quit whinning, that goes to everyone in this forum. stop bitching about everyone else.

*waves to all the soar losers*

DeletedUser

a wise player has just made the point of TRIBAL wars, not RAMBO wars. there is nothing wrong with teamwork. i wouldnt be here without teamwork.

this is the reason he has more conquers against you, because he has utalized some teamwork however big or small.

its just as much an acheivement as doing it by himself, except he used his head, saved time and troops and got a hand pimp slapping you.

quit whinning, that goes to everyone in this forum. stop bitching about everyone else.

*waves to all the soar losers*

He lost his troops before he called for help.

"hand pimp slapping you" What does that even mean?

Not whinning, bitching though, yeah I'm doing that.

It's sore btw not soar

Wilky1992

He lost his troops before he called for help.

"hand pimp slapping you" What does that even mean?

Not whinning, bitching though, yeah I'm doing that.

It's sore btw not soar

1) "hand pimp slapping you" was taken out of context there. He should have used a comma there, it should have been "hand, pimp slapping you" meaning, getting help pimp slapping you ;)

2) Whining was meant for everyone I think, not too sure.

3) Grammar/spelling flames are not allowed. Sorry.

DeletedUser

it was a question wilky. :p

and odinsraven, your tribe is still loosing on this game, but don't worry you're marked pink on tribal wars on my map. :p