Most Dominant Tribe

DeletedUser

EvoKes in here, they are in 1st with new stats and also 1st in war

DeletedUser

But you are there, tied with your buddies in second e=mc2 :p and your other buddies are above you in first place HAWKS :D

DeletedUser

How I came upon this list was to take any tribe with representation in more than 4 Ks (families included and only the #1 or #2 spot on the dominance map). I took the percentages that they held in their respective Ks and then divided by the total number in which they are represented, which shows something of an "average dominance per K".

Consider the following:
6. E=MC², averaging 35.08% dominance over 8 Ks.
5. LEGION, averaging 36.73% dominance over 5 Ks.
4. DETOX, averaging 37.71% dominance over 8 Ks.
3. Sins, averaging 41.23% dominance over 4 Ks.
2. HAWKS, averaging 44.61% dominance over 6 Ks.
1. Evoke, averaging 48.66% dominance over 4 K.

The maths are wrong. Part of the tribe are written over 8Ks some over 5Ks some over 4Ks. To make the average accurate you'll have to choose each one 4 main Ks. This only shows how spread out are the tribes.

DeletedUser

No actually then you'll find out evoke has less domiance over territory beside the other top tribes. As the average points per K will go up.

DeletedUser

No actually then you'll find out evoke has less domiance over territory beside the other top tribes. As the average points per K will go up.

I considered that too, but then it wouldn't really be fair to calculate based on top 4, because it doesn't take into account size.

Consider DETOX/REHAB being spread over 8Ks, yet they have 70% of each K. That's more dominance per K, than say Evoke having 90% in 4Ks. Conglomeratively speaking.

Understand, this is not an end-all, be-all calculation of who the "BEST" tribe is. It's simply a snapshot of who the current land holders are. Say what you will about all the other intangibles that make up "good" tribes, at the end of the day it almost seems irrelevant to be tops in points with your 10 villages when the tribe at number 50 in points and 5,000 villages comes knocking.

That's one of the reasons I didn't take much into account for points. Points are good to track, of course, but again, like all intangibles, there are times when they are pointless (no pun intended). As usual, I submit the example of LittleRude.

DeletedUser

I considered that too, but then it wouldn't really be fair to calculate based on top 4, because it doesn't take into account size.

Consider DETOX/REHAB being spread over 8Ks, yet they have 70% of each K. That's more dominance per K, than say Evoke having 90% in 4Ks. Conglomeratively speaking.

Understand, this is not an end-all, be-all calculation of who the "BEST" tribe is. It's simply a snapshot of who the current land holders are. Say what you will about all the other intangibles that make up "good" tribes, at the end of the day it almost seems irrelevant to be tops in points with your 10 villages when the tribe at number 50 in points and 5,000 villages comes knocking.

That's one of the reasons I didn't take much into account for points. Points are good to track, of course, but again, like all intangibles, there are times when they are pointless (no pun intended). As usual, I submit the example of LittleRude.

This is all correct I didn't diagree I just pointed out the way you cauclated avergae point per K willl never be correcrt ( at least beside of maths ). You can't really cauclate it.

You can cauclate. Avereage dominance per member ( out of the world not K).

Highest domiance in K. Even so the dominace over K is a very confuseing stats as the K's in the tips are much smaller and require much less villages to achive domiance.

And tottal domiance ( out of the world not K ).

DeletedUser

I am going to try and get the dominance in the world for each tribe, someone did it in world 19 so i will mail him and try and find out how to do it.

DeletedUser

i dont think any of this matters. when you go into war thats when you see who the better tribe is.

DeletedUser

It may not matter but don't you think it's good sport? Something to take interest in as well :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

It's just people creating hype so that their wars can seem more dramatic.
:D

DeletedUser

lol agreed with jeremylelite. But that's the main attraction of the game. The players are the ones that makes such games as this interesting. Obviously TW isn't very high in the ranks of the gaming world for graphics and gameplay. Haha but ppl still do play them.

DeletedUser

It's just people creating hype so that their wars can seem more dramatic.
:D

I don't care about hype. I can't speak for everyone else who takes an interest in world domination stats. I just like to see how our little world is shaping up and who is taking the biggest chunk.

And in terms of accuracy, you can't pick and choose different variables to consider in order to try to reach some middle ground, like phoenix seemed to suggest. You have to take into account total ownerships such that I have done, or you hamstring the tribes like DETOX that are spread. Just because someone can take over and dominate a single K does not necessarily mean they are world dominant.

Take VIP for example. We were very dominate in K74, but were no where near world dominant. On the rims there are lots of single K dominant tribes, but they can't factor into a world domination scenario because they are simply too small.

Other than going on pure points (which, again, not to beat a dead horse but that rubric is very inaccurate), the only way to really figure out who has the largest piece of the pie is go on K dominance and world dominance, such that I have. Granted, my numbers are only as good as the numbers I had available, so there can be some margin of error.

I think it's safe to say the top dog is still Evoke.

DeletedUser

I think it's safe to say the top dog is still Evoke.

Especially after they took in Rumble. :icon_wink:

Hopefully PP will come back to w33, or at least someone will play that account, now that it's in EvoKe.

DeletedUser51390

Especially after they took in Rumble. :icon_wink:

Hopefully PP will come back to w33, or at least someone will play that account, now that it's in EvoKe.

im not playing tw anymore and i know whats going on with pp account and a few others from rumble aswell.

:O perhaps they will become more active then they were in rumble lol.