Most Feared HOT Player

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone for the words but still have many things to learn :)

Cheers
schnapi

DeletedUser

i would have to put my vote for the original hanlin and highborn would have my vote

DeletedUser15940

Schnapi is probably the best offensive player I've personally seen. Just the mass coordination on me he did was amazing. I think it was like 10 K56 villages with 7 or so attacks with noble trains after each wave, all within like the same 30sec-1min range. And support I think coming right in afterwards.

I can verify that. I was forced to sit BloodoftheKnights of Random Blood. When I logged on and viewed the incomings, there were all within a minute of each other. I'm talking like hundreds of incomings hitting within a minutes time.

Being completely unfamiliar with his realm, I simply logged out and wished him look.

100% true both of these. Schanapis attack was very similar to mine too. Though, I must admit, his is far more fearsome than mine.

I agree for this guy being one of the most feared, if not the most feared. Trust me, You don't want to be the one being attacked by him. But, On that same note too. Like someone stated, he is fun to talk to too. As long as you don't curse and scream at him, he will have a nice conversation with you while attempting/taking your villages :).

But, just for kicks.. scoreboard of villages taken between us when I was in power of my account:

1/1. - I took one of his villages. He immediately took it back around 4 hours later.

more info though, The reason he only took 1 (the one I took) was prolly because he was attacking Ramz at the same time xD He knew we worked closely together. So only wanted to focus on one person.

Last edited: