Most Feared TW Player

DeletedUser

So if i take Aten in my area i can put them to better use then? Thanks for the clarification Congo i shall begin hitting nearby Aten to put there villages to better use :)

Well, if that person was completely surrounded by you and MPX members and yet, had 100K worth of defensive troops. I would fully support your decision.

Scholesy2005

besides the point if there in my area i can put there villages to better use, so by your definition all your K68 should be nobled by HOT since thats owned by them correct?

DeletedUser

besides the point if there in my area i can put there villages to better use, so by your definition all your K68 should be nobled by HOT since thats owned by them correct?

Again, If I wasn't using them against the enemy, I wouldn't blame them if they did. However, you'll notice that I was. :icon_wink:

17% of your villages in the K58 Region were offensive. I know, I still have the reports, Scholesy2005. I can guarantee you that 100% of those villages you had will be converted to offensive ones and actually be used against the enemy. Instead of acting like a sponge and soaking up troops from your friends and allies (who actually may need them).

Scholesy2005, are you going to take theory with me or are you actually going to try and go kill something.

YAWMT

Scholesy2005

lol if you haven't noticed before i lost my net i was busy killing the alliance so i have to rebuild before i can actually hit unless im using half built nukes which would be kinda stupid don't you think? Who's side are you on Congo? Tollxbooth's or the alliance? Seems like tollxbooth's against your allies to me.

DeletedUser

lol if you haven't noticed before i lost my net i was busy killing the alliance so i have to rebuild before i can actually hit unless im using half built nukes which would be kinda stupid don't you think? Who's side are you on Congo? Tollxbooth's or the alliance? Seems like tollxbooth's against your allies to me.

YAWMT = You Are Wasting My Time

DeletedUser

@ Cameron......last time i checked, troops can be built, so nothing has been lost. Also, Scholesy was LoL, therefore the enemy was and has been attacked.

@ Scholesy.....between all of your whining you still fail to miss that i havent attacked the alliance. I attacked you. Just because you ran from TW when things were getting ugly in order to protect yourself, and now your getting pegged, you dont need to cry all over these forums.

Attempt to look in the mirror my friend instead of making up a situation that never existed.... you took these villages from me and now, im just taking them back. Its no more complex than that

There were two things you could have done to prove your aligance to the alliance....you could have unstacked your villages in an "alliance" area and you could have attacked real TW players once you came over to the alliance.

You did neither

The sheer fact that you maintained stacked villages in a sea of blue only proves that you are not truly loyal to the alliance but have a different plan and contempt for hot/aten, and the fact that all you took were LoL nobodies, inactives, etc only shows that you really dont have any intentions of engaging with the enemy.

A sheep in wolves clothing

Its quite transparent.

So you show me where ive done any aggression to MPX or Hot, or even aten for that matter, and ill eat my words. But ive been clear with everyone from the time you were still in TW what my intentions were, and ive just followed through with them

And yes, the villages will now be put to good use against the enemy (LoL and all the other TW tribes)....not for use against the alliance like you were intending to do at a later date.

Im protecting the alliance, not hurting it....

baaahhhhhhhhh

DeletedUser

TollxBooth said:
Also, Scholesy was LoL, therefore the enemy was and has been attacked.

well, you certainly made sure he was your enemy by attacking him when he was officially not your enemy

TollxBooth said:
@ Scholesy.....between all of your whining you still fail to miss that i havent attacked the alliance. I attacked you.

you attacked the alliance. you attacked MPX.

TollxBooth said:
you took these villages from me and now, im just taking them back. Its no more complex than that

actually, it is a little more complex than that. plus, that's the most often used and most ridiculous justification for attacking someone. i can't tell you how many times someone desperately tries to recapture a specific village or area just because they used to own it. scholesy has been acting like a fool, but much of that i blame on you and your "tit for tat no matter what" reasoning. you know who else had that obsession? asterios/ripfin. you're welcome.

TollxBooth said:
you could have unstacked your villages in an "alliance" area and you could have attacked real TW players once you came over to the alliance.

and if those were TW troops in support then why should he remove them? if you had scouted and seen no support would you have not attacked and nobled his villages? stupid reason.

as for attacking real TW members - 95% of the alliance members don't do that anyway; at least he was taking TW villages of one kind or another before he went inactive - 50% of alliance members don't even do that

TollxBooth said:
The sheer fact that you maintained stacked villages in a sea of blue only proves that you are not truly loyal to the alliance but have a different plan and contempt for hot/aten, and the fact that all you took were LoL nobodies, inactives, etc only shows that you really dont have any intentions of engaging with the enemy.

Your logic is impeccable. Oh wait, no it's not. It's not logic at all. It's you imposing cause and effect on a situation that you don't fully understand.

TollxBooth said:
So you show me where ive done any aggression to MPX... and ill eat my words.

Well, there was that thing were you attacked MPX villages. That might be considered aggression. We just put it in our "tollx being an idiot" category of events because scholesy was red, but you did attack MPX. Thank mikeys for smoothing things over for you.

TollxBooth said:
And yes, the villages will now be put to good use against the enemy (LoL and all the other TW tribes)....not for use against the alliance like you were intending to do at a later date.

It is more likely that scholesy would use those villages against you in the future (I'll ignore your use of the phrase "the alliance" here when you mean "me") than say, steve34cks or nort. However, it is MUCH MUCH MUCH more likely that an actual TW member would use his or her villages against you. You probably should have attacked those more dangerous TW players first, eh?

Like I've said before, you didn't have your priorities straight, and your need for revenge blinded you. Stop trying to justify all the stupid stuff you did and said. It isn't working.

DeletedUser

well, you certainly made sure he was your enemy by attacking him when he was officially not your enemy

you attacked the alliance. you attacked MPX.

actually, it is a little more complex than that. plus, that's the most often used and most ridiculous justification for attacking someone. i can't tell you how many times someone desperately tries to recapture a specific village or area just because they used to own it. scholesy has been acting like a fool, but much of that i blame on you and your "tit for tat no matter what" reasoning. you know who else had that obsession? asterios/ripfin. you're welcome.

and if those were TW troops in support then why should he remove them? if you had scouted and seen no support would you have not attacked and nobled his villages? stupid reason.

as for attacking real TW members - 95% of the alliance members don't do that anyway; at least he was taking TW villages of one kind or another before he went inactive - 50% of alliance members don't even do that

Your logic is impeccable. Oh wait, no it's not. It's not logic at all. It's you imposing cause and effect on a situation that you don't fully understand.

Well, there was that thing were you attacked MPX villages. That might be considered aggression. We just put it in our "tollx being an idiot" category of events because scholesy was red, but you did attack MPX. Thank mikeys for smoothing things over for you.

It is more likely that scholesy would use those villages against you in the future (I'll ignore your use of the phrase "the alliance" here when you mean "me") than say, steve34cks or nort. However, it is MUCH MUCH MUCH more likely that an actual TW member would use his or her villages against you. You probably should have attacked those more dangerous TW players first, eh?

Like I've said before, you didn't have your priorities straight, and your need for revenge blinded you. Stop trying to justify all the stupid stuff you did and said. It isn't working.

**cries**

Your just spot on. You have all the answers. My bad

Scholesy2005

lol good job there Tollxbooth. The minute i joined the alliance all previous enemies stopped getting targetted. Simple, did i want to? no, but did i yes out of respect for Hooch, Steve, and Mikey's. I didn't know you could read mines, i was planning on using them against the alliance? Damn how'd you know? Have you ever thought of a career in mind readings? You'd be pretty damn good. They were actually Exodus troops and a few other i can't remember whoms now though, but notice how exodus has been losing villages? Oh wait i guess i should return the troops so he has them so he has troops to defend with, good job tollxbooth try again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Cameron......last time i checked, troops can be built, so nothing has been lost. Also, Scholesy was LoL, therefore the enemy was and has been attacked.

@ Scholesy.....between all of your whining you still fail to miss that i havent attacked the alliance. I attacked you. Just because you ran from TW when things were getting ugly in order to protect yourself, and now your getting pegged, you dont need to cry all over these forums.

Attempt to look in the mirror my friend instead of making up a situation that never existed.... you took these villages from me and now, im just taking them back. Its no more complex than that

There were two things you could have done to prove your aligance to the alliance....you could have unstacked your villages in an "alliance" area and you could have attacked real TW players once you came over to the alliance.

You did neither

A sheep in wolves clothing

Its quite transparent.

So you show me where ive done any aggression to MPX or Hot, or even aten for that matter, and ill eat my words. But ive been clear with everyone from the time you were still in TW what my intentions were, and ive just followed through with them

Im protecting the alliance, not hurting it....

baaahhhhhhhhh

After aplogising to MPX in the forum you seem to want to continue the debate. This is one post too many. If you haven't got the idea yet that your actions and words are offensive to MPX then let me be clear on it. You have called into question my judgement in bringing Scholesy and his fellow bunnies into MPX. You continually fail to see the bigger picture, maybe thats because you don't know all the facts and can never know all the facts. Lets also be clear that your one intention was to recapture villages you saw as yours for yourself - not for the alliance and now you want to argue that you did that for the alliance. You have caused more damage to the alliance than you realise.

Yes you can throw back at me that I knew that was your intention, but where did you get the idea that I approved or even accepted that? Did you actually get a reply from me or any MPX player? Assuming silence means consent is very risky, in my experience it generally means the exact opposite.

You should remember that TW were not our enemies, we came into this war at the request of our allies Aten as an ally should. I think all MPX players deserve more respect than you seem to want to give.

@ Congo WOADA = Water Off A Duck's A*se

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
It's truly amazing how Congo and Tollxbooth manages to bullshit into (a for them unknown) mist of logic to a degree where it's not even funny to read anymore. Really, sounds mostly like they believe that diplomatic agreements ain't worth nothing. Not very impressive belief either, I suppose.

DeletedUser

This will now stop and hopefully should be the end to the matter...

Move along nothing to see here....

DeletedUser

In the end, everyone functions of their own wave length. Most of the time, that wave length happens to co-inside with the tribe's wave length, but sometimes it can slip out of it.

From my understanding, Tollx plays the game because of his friends here, and for a challenge/some fun. With this situation we now know which of these takes the higher priority. We also now know with Congo, that between propaganda for his tribe, and propaganda for his friends, his friends come first.

Both are admirable priorities. I think it's a little over the top that these are being portrayed as so evil. I mean, can we tone down the extremities on both sides a little bit?

The compromise would be for lines to be drawn. There has to be a limit to how much freedom a member has within the bounds of their tribe, or eventually, inevitably, they will step out of those bounds, whether intentional or unintentional. It's undeniable, and it's happened time in and time out.

Although I may be arriving significantly late on this one, I still figured it worth the time putting in my two cents.

That is, if you've got change for a dollar?

DeletedUser

Behave yourself Marlowe or i will attack you in the nethere regions with ya own broom.

DeletedUser

After aplogising to MPX in the forum you seem to want to continue the debate. This is one post too many. If you haven't got the idea yet that your actions and words are offensive to MPX then let me be clear on it. You have called into question my judgement in bringing Scholesy and his fellow bunnies into MPX. You continually fail to see the bigger picture, maybe thats because you don't know all the facts and can never know all the facts. Lets also be clear that your one intention was to recapture villages you saw as yours for yourself - not for the alliance and now you want to argue that you did that for the alliance. You have caused more damage to the alliance than you realise.

Yes you can throw back at me that I knew that was your intention, but where did you get the idea that I approved or even accepted that? Did you actually get a reply from me or any MPX player? Assuming silence means consent is very risky, in my experience it generally means the exact opposite.

You should remember that TW were not our enemies, we came into this war at the request of our allies Aten as an ally should. I think all MPX players deserve more respect than you seem to want to give.

@ Congo WOADA = Water Off A Duck's A*se

Hooch....my nature, im sorry. Sucks being type A. From here on out it will be dropped on my end. I am very sorry it came to this. Dont know how to make it up, except that this conflict will not be spoken about from me again.

In order to steer this back onto topic (based on Congo's other posts), I will give my two most feared TW players:

Lippa, who i think if he hadnt left the world, would have helped keep TW together. His ability to play two large accounts on two worlds, while being very agressive and dominate his areas demonstrates he had no life lol....i mean that hes exceptional

And Gibbomd, of course.....just absolutely relentless....

DeletedUser

Hooch....my nature, im sorry. Sucks being type A. From here on out it will be dropped on my end. I am very sorry it came to this. Dont know how to make it up, except that this conflict will not be spoken about from me again.

In order to steer this back onto topic (based on Congo's other posts), I will give my two most feared TW players:

Lippa, who i think if he hadnt left the world, would have helped keep TW together. His ability to play two large accounts on two worlds, while being very agressive and dominate his areas demonstrates he had no life lol....i mean that hes exceptional

Now that the topic is in line with the others I will have to second your nominations. Both were great players.

DeletedUser

Toll, that took courage and a big heart. Thank you.

Now lets all get back to fighting the enemy.

Most feared TW players:
Lippa for offense, leadership, total dedication when he was playing and his cutting forum presence
Arthas for offense, volatile enthusiasm and his entertaining hot blooded forum personality.

DeletedUser

Haha nice one Tollx in the mist of all this you are a good person. Personally id love to see you and scholes work together to attack a main player on the LWS, LoL, TW side, you was always saying how he hasnt proved his loyalty so maybe you could both join and just see how loyal he is.

I also have no idea about the most feared TW person but if i had to pick it would be Exodus just for how he can be attacked so much and still be able to retake his lost villages and take others and grow.