Most Fearful ATEN Player?

DeletedUser

Too many, this may appear to be an oxymoron.

But, its a legitimate.

Who is, in your opinion, the most fearful ATEN player?

DeletedUser

Gotta be Peps!

if you've ever seen him walking about in his tightie-whities, then you would understand.

I'm booked in to have that memory erased next year.

ROFL

DeletedUser2248

Tollxbooth, is (self)overrated. My experience with him was one of complete averageness, both in defence and offence. But he is worth fearing for the fact that he never forgets!

Selection was good, when he put his mind to it. Cabbage, was a great defender especially considering his size.

Csaling was very good as a defender and counter attacker.

However, Id have to say that it is Congo, playing as ENTEL, as he was very good and relentless. He nearly spent as much time online as I did!

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I dunno if Congo just made a mistake, or if he's actually checking if people pay attention, but he wrote FEARFUL, not FEARED... :p

DeletedUser

"I'm very fearful of Scholesy2005"

Implies they are scared. Most Fearful ATEN Player? Most scared player.

That's classic.

Good eye, Jirki88.

Let me re-phrase the question: Who is the Most Feared ATEN Player?

P.S. Jirki88, this is classic. Can you make sure the title does not change. Thanks!

Hanussen

I think that would be Ysiek, its so understimated by people that you never expect anything from him, and when he does...Bang!You are screwed.

Ururjay

I think that would be Ysiek, its so understimated by people that you never expect anything from him, and when he does...Bang!You are screwed.

i must go with you han...he so understimated :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

The Emperror was good, but I'd go with Congo.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but he uses both for overkill.

DeletedUser

Manabouttown.

Congo, is very good, but mana's coldness in the way he organises and discusses the target that sends the creepies up my spine.

Mana has a bigger bag of tricks, and he mixes them very well

DeletedUser

Mana has a bigger bag of tricks, and he mixes them very well

Mana? Bag that Aussie.

He doesn't listen to a single word I say... well actually, he 'over-listens' to my words. When I say 'Cat that Village', I mean, level the important stuff. Not make it into a ''Less than 1K" village!

When I see the result, I yell at him and he just sits there and asks for another village to cat.

But his nobles are dangerous. They can lower Loyalty of a village without troops. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2943

in my opinion peps, nighthunder and when pissed mikeys, however former aten member Badmonkey has my respect as well as he was very formible before I quit.
God Bless
Bishop

DeletedUser6081

Huugo scares me. I saw what he did to leckster.. :icon_eek: