Most Fearful ATEN Player?

DeletedUser

Well I really only fought against toll. I have seen what others did to other players, but Toll was the only one to ever really make me worry a couple times. If he only knew of a couple of new takes that he could have had. course he never really knew what to expect from me because I always kept changing tactics, launch patterns, fakes patterns, carpet bombing patterns.... poor fella. But it was fun though.

DeletedUser

Tollxbooth was one of if not the best ATEN player when i was there

DeletedUser910

Too many, this may appear to be an oxymoron.

But, its a legitimate.

Who is, in your opinion, the most fearful ATEN player?

You maybe. Maybe that's why you keep posting all this crap on the forums.
Maybe you're fearful that no one care. lol!!

I didn't think ATEN members were scared of anything? Guess you proved me wrong.

wishus

Whoever was playing 40% of the AtenCE accounts last summer. Tollbooth was ridiculously over-rated, unless he was the guy sitting those accounts. TW, Warband and HOT would have dominated the NE if it was not for CE's insane multi-accounting. We just could not keep up!

DeletedUser

Multi accounting my arse,your one funny guy we just work hard that's all.

You may wanna try it sometime

DeletedUser

Whoever was playing 40% of the AtenCE accounts last summer. Tollbooth was ridiculously over-rated, unless he was the guy sitting those accounts. TW, Warband and HOT would have dominated the NE if it was not for CE's insane multi-accounting. We just could not keep up!

lol

please tell me how im overrated? Just curious how you come to that conclusion, or are you the typical sim player who just makes something up, therefore its true

Pizz

Was that when TW made the push into K35? If so, that was me and dr560, with support from Mikeys.

DeletedUser910

Multi accounting my arse,your one funny guy we just work hard that's all.

You may wanna try it sometime

Well TW did work hard. That's why we were on Top for the past 2yrs. There's nothing left to prove with our tribe. Time to move on.

DeletedUser910

Was that when TW made the push into K35? If so, that was me and dr560, with support from Mikeys.

Our push got halted when HOT stab us in the back. Hey Pizz, how many tribes did you switch during that time. LOL!! We were already mapping plans to remove all of ATEN from K35. Almost 1/2 the tribe was going to be in on the ops. That would have been a great battle. Oh well, maybe another tribe will take on the challenge.

DeletedUser

I was talking to Wishus Xander not about TW, i for one know what they achieved when they were all active:)

Well TW did work hard. That's why we were on Top for the past 2yrs. There's nothing left to prove with our tribe. Time to move on.

DeletedUser7126

I have to respectfully disagree. unless im totally forgetting something the only war i know that TW did well in was the xig war which resulted in xig merging with them. The only reason TW was winning the war against aten is because hot was already winning that war before TW joined in. You won initially against hot because of all the runners we had which left the loyal sw members standing there alone.

TW was a merge family. hardly anything earned. just players from other tribes in that past who merged with TW because they didnt want to fight TW. runners basically. And that is proving true again now with all the branches going there seprate ways trying to get NAPP'ed with anyone who will agree to it. im not saying all of them as they for sure had there warriors. but most were just runners form other wars who were destined to run again. and they did.

Everybody just cared about the rankings and not the quality of players they had to make up those rankings.

The war between hot and tw went exactly how frans and i said it would go minus all the chicken runners in the sw. still cant beleive that...lol. when it came down to the loyal players the tides turned. There is something to be said in that.
thats why people quit this game prematurley. they dont want to fight for anything. they dont want to risk half there villages helping there tribe. they dont want to leave a village empty of there troops even when a tribemate needs it. its all about " how does it benefit me"?

Alot of people say the world is winding down and about to be over. it may be. I say its getting rid of all the selfish players who have bored themselves to death worrying about nothing but what level there market is at so they can hold more of the troops they ARE NOT using to begin with.

anyway, im ranting. back to point.

xander...i missed what TW proved in those two years. That they picked up a crap load of players who run or quit at the first sign of trouble? That they picked up players with an endless array of excuses on why they lose a crapload of villages and not try to take back? that they picked up a crap load of players who quit when they are on the receiving end of 3000 incomings? please enlighten me.

this is not a shot at you xander at all as we have always been cordial toward each other.
Hot stabbed you in that back? dont even get me started on that. You mean hot cut the strings that joey put in place and quit being your puppets.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to respectfully disagree. unless im totally forgetting something the only war i know that TW did well in was the xig war which resulted in xig merging with them. The only reason TW was winning the war against aten is because hot was already winning that war before TW joined in. You won initially against hot because of all the runners we had which left the loyal sw members standing there alone.

TW was a merge family. hardly anything earned. just players from other tribes in that past who merged with TW because they didnt want to fight TW. runners basically. And that is proving true again now with all the branches going there seprate ways trying to get NAPP'ed with anyone who will agree to it. im not saying all of them as they for sure had there warriors. but most were just runners form other wars who were destined to run again. and they did.

Everybody just cared about the rankings and not the quality of players they had to make up those rankings.

The war between hot and tw went exactly how frans and i said it would go minus all the chicken runners in the sw. still cant beleive that...lol. when it came down to the loyal players the tides turned. There is something to be said in that.
thats why people quit this game prematurley. they dont want to fight for anything. they dont want to risk half there villages helping there tribe. they dont want to leave a village empty of there troops even when a tribemate needs it. its all about " how does it benefit me"?

Alot of people say the world is winding down and about to be over. it may be. I say its getting rid of all the selfish players who have bored themselves to death worrying about nothing but what level there market is at so they can hold more of the troops they ARE NOT using to begin with.

anyway, im ranting. back to point.

xander...i missed what TW proved in those two years. That they picked up a crap load of players who run or quit at the first sign of trouble? That they picked up players with an endless array of excuses on why they lose a crapload of villages and not try to take back? that they picked up a crap load of players who quit when they are on the receiving end of 3000 incomings? please enlighten me.

this is not a shot at you xander at all as we have always been cordial toward each other.
Hot stabbed you in that back? dont even get me started on that. You mean hot cut the strings that joey put in place and quit being your puppets.

ouch.

XanderZane, I need no fortune cookie telling me your fate.

"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking... The solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker" - Albert Einstein

Last edited by a moderator:

Pizz

Our push got halted when HOT stab us in the back. Hey Pizz, how many tribes did you switch during that time. LOL!! We were already mapping plans to remove all of ATEN from K35. Almost 1/2 the tribe was going to be in on the ops. That would have been a great battle. Oh well, maybe another tribe will take on the challenge.

One that I am aware of, why? Maybe, but I doubt that will ever happen. Not with Ysiek and Mikeys controlling it.

DeletedUser

kaspas was my royal pain in the rear, he was active and a good solid defender