DeletedUser113394

Most Hated/Loved W66
Alright guys
Name the
Players (past or present) that you loved the most
1 war-peace
2 Fatal Decision
Players (past or present) that you hated the most
1 Tashali (hated them for being such pussy)
2 Logboss *past*
Players (past or present) that you respected the most
1 Shadowknight999
2 Piglet West
Tribes (past or present) that you loved the most
1 old TheR
2 WEEE!
Tribes (past or present) that you hated the most
1 Auphan
2 Smoke,for being useless to TheR
Tribes (past or present) that you respected the most
1Zips
2TheR

:)

DeletedUser

1 Babs....the Glue of KOC
2 Congo...elevates everyone's game around him

1 Tila...for destroying KOC
2 Meis.....worst leader of a large tribe ive come across in the last 7 years of playing

1 Ogo.....stellar individual. The Rock

1 KOC

1 Ego....they got it handed to them, so they bailed. Never did admit they got defeated by a much smaller tribe
2 Smoke...Team Merge. Their philosophy: "cant beat them, so merge tribes/players/accounts"

1 ZIPs...they did it right with minimal losses
2 Auphan....

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

Most Hated/Loved W66
Alright guys
Name the
1 cliftus, the most understanding coplayer ever
2 njc. You can't not love him. I think it's brainwashing

1 the warsword. When he backstabbed ego, he tried to make excuses. At least Arko and his ilk didn't bother.

1 njc
2 dan

1 None. They all pretty much suck.

1 KOC. A truly useless and pointless tribe.
2 Auphan. I won't say why.

1 ZIPS
2 Auphan

DeletedUser

1 KOC

It takes a lot of courage to give me over a million points, Koc has always stood fast, unwavering against the constant assault of reality crushing their ineptitude. Some people are so backwards you can only applaud their being so forthright in their naiveté.

DeletedUser

KOC

It takes a lot of courage to give me over a million points, Koc has always stood fast, unwavering against the constant assault of reality crushing their ineptitude. Some people are so backwards you can only applaud their being so forthright in their naiveté.

Respect? What do you know about 'respect? The single significant act you've achieved in this world was to tuck your tail between your legs and run like a dog. In fact, if the truth was to be told, running to ZIPS exemplified your very style of play. You talk tough and act tough. But when the chips are down, you act like a clown. Even your tribemates love you for that. They love you because you are funny - not because you're good, mind you. But because you are funny with your quick-witted humor. Which, I must say, you are very good at.

Never did admit [Ego] got defeated by a much larger tribe

ftfy

Just face it, njc1, you will never be the man your boyfriend was. And this last quote just about sums up the wanting of your persona. If you guys in EGO had titan balls, you would have blasted us off the map. But you didn't. You couldn't. Why? Simple. Yours are pea-sized, not titan-size.

You see, when you have pea-size balls, the extra room allows a tail to be tucked underneath one's legs and you still have enough room to move your legs real fast (running would be an example). But when you have titan-size balls,... pffh. You simply have no room. You just can't do it, no matter how hard you try. A tail cannot be placed between your legs.

:villagers::villagers::villagers::villagers:
:villagers::villagers::icon_redface::villagers::villagers:
:villagers::villagers::villagers::villagers:

So, when you are surround yourself with wise men, njc1. People can still see the fool. There is no osmosis involved. The same applies to great players and fighters.

DeletedUser

It was simply too early in the game to go solo, as a tribe you never attacked me. I maintain defending as my only true skill. <3

I very truly know I could've gone against KOC solo at it's peak with only 100 villages and still come out the victor.

You see, you think it is I who is the weak player but you fail to understand what it was to hold EGO together through sits for the months that cliftus and I did so. All things considered we still wrecked KOC with the player base that we had and your and toll's maintaining that your tribe had anything at all to do with ego not being here today is complete nonsense. You know what people in ego said even when losing villages to smoke? "hey I can always regain that number off of KOC". I personally thought it was like taking candy from a baby, send 2 nukes send some lazy nobles and simply wait for the villies to roll in.

[spoil]499 tomorrow at 02:48:20:093 15:03:30
235 tomorrow at 02:48:21:030 15:03:31
239 tomorrow at 02:48:21:035 15:03:31
238 tomorrow at 02:48:21:142 15:03:31
221 tomorrow at 02:48:21:162 15:03:31
241 tomorrow at 02:48:21:205 15:03:31
222 tomorrow at 02:48:21:222 15:03:31
526 tomorrow at 02:48:21:232 15:03:31
249 tomorrow at 02:48:21:311 15:03:31
526 tomorrow at 02:48:21:332 15:03:31
526 tomorrow at 02:48:21:432 15:03:31
526 tomorrow at 02:48:21:532[/spoil]

Though for some reason I'm wasting my time with this....... *shrug*

DeletedUser

It was simply too early in the game to go solo, as a tribe you never attacked me. I maintain defending as my only true skill. <3

"...it was too early in the game to go solo..."

lol

Sounds like Bullsh*t to me. If you are good and your former tribemates believed in you, then you could have been able to do it.

Titan Balls, my internet friend. Titan Balls.

One Player v. One Tribe

Action speak louder than words. This was me, in my prime. Leaving my tribe. And attacking the 5th largest tribe simply because they were verbally abusive us and still had a NAP on us. So, I left my tribe and fought them for 45 days.

The game is never too early to go solo. What happens when you join a world? Are you instantly in a tribe? No. You're solo.

Titan Balls, my internet friend. Titan Balls.

I very truly know I could've gone against KOC solo at it's peak with only 100 villages and still come out the victor.
Should've, could've, would've. Did I mention that you do a fantastic job at speculating. You should be ESPN commentator. You had your chance to prove something and you failed. You won this world, I give you credit for that. You tuck your tail between your legs and your tiny little balls and you ran into the folds of a already victorious tribe. You added nothing but your villages into that tribe.

Congratulations...

You know what people in ego said even when losing villages to smoke? "hey I can always regain that number off of KOC".
And yet, you could not finish us off? I wonder why?... :lol:

I personally thought it was like taking candy from a baby, send 2 nukes send some lazy nobles and simply wait for the villies to roll in.
Again, if you were anything significant, you would have rolled into the K31 Region like it was nothing. The only two large players we had in that area was the real chuck norris and myself. And if I recalled, you were bragging about taking villages from Triten, a player that was a fraction your size.

lol - when you brag about simple stuff like that... especially in the public forums... lol

DeletedUser

Again, if you were anything significant, you would have rolled into the K31 Region like it was nothing. The only two large players we had in that area was the real chuck norris and myself. And if I recalled, you were bragging about taking villages from Triten, a player that was a fraction your size.

lol - when you brag about simple stuff like that... especially in the public forums... lol

You were the only two large players because I hadn't gotten to you yet. I noble in clusters 99.2% of the time and grow them organically, Triten simply had the misfortune to be close to me and he was the recipient of a lot of support at the time and as always my goal with posting here is to get people to attack me. Hard to goad the pacifists in KOC to do anything though.

Also, I did roll into the K31 region like it was nothing.

And yet, you could not finish us off? I wonder why?...

because you nobled barbs faster than we could possibly noble you out. The coward's strategy does suit you though.

lol

Sounds like Bullsh*t to me. If you are good and your former tribemates believed in you, then you could have been able to do it.

If I'm doing it with my former tribemates behind me it's not solo. I don't mean just leaving my tribe to fight you people. I mean breaking all ties and fighting everyone, that to me, is going solo.

I don't do 1 v 1s with tribes, I do 1 v all.

And for the record my speculation is based on past evidence. Never had any real trouble (apart from nobles that didn't want to lower loyalty enough) with nobling KOC. Never took part in my tribe's ops. Acted alone in the majority of cases on a front that was not being focused by really anyone. Had plenty of success. Ergo, I feel comfortable saying you'd lose or at the absolute very least never make any gains against me.

DeletedUser

Triten simply had the misfortune to be close to me
Speaking from both sides of your mouth. First you say we were too far away, now you're saying Triten was close to you?

and he was the recipient of a lot of support at the time
Sounds like b*llsh*t to me. Keep telling yourself that. We complained in the internal forum to him about not requesting support.

and as always my goal with posting here is to get people to attack me. Hard to goad the pacifists in KOC to do anything though.
Speaking from both sides of your mouth. You wanted to goad us to attack you even though you were *too far away* and then you call us pacifists? Can't have it both ways, mate.

Also, after I ran and my favorite tribe disbanded ZIPS did roll into the K31 region like a boss and I followed it - it was nothing.
What was the acronym you used?... oh yeah, FTFY

because you nobled barbs faster than we could possibly noble you out. The coward's strategy does suit you though.
LOL!
LOL!
LOL!

It worked against EGO. All too easy. ZIPS jumping in on us after SMOKE - the two largest tribes in the world.... well, there is only so many people you can piss off at the same time... :)

If I'm doing it with my former tribemates behind me it's not solo. I don't mean just leaving my tribe to fight you people. I mean breaking all ties and fighting everyone, that to me, is going solo.
That's a retarded definition. Diplomacy is a tactic too. Playing on emotions... nevermind.

I don't do 1 v 1s with tribes, I do 1 v all.
You need to expand your horizons.

And for the record my speculation is based on past evidence. Never had any real trouble (apart from nobles that didn't want to lower loyalty enough) with nobling KOC.
I will commend your efforts... AFTER joining ZIPS.

When I think of the reason why we lost in the northern region (as that was my responsibility), besides my own errors I think of these key players:

First Teh@ggressiveF@rmer.
Second Teh@ggressiveF@rmer. Yeah, twice. His realm was 100+ hours away, but that was still too close. He double tapped every village of mine and came back for seconds. And then even had a third wave. His attacks felt like tsunamis.

Third Atmosfear - not so much attacking us, he attacked weak players. But he managed to fortify those stolen villages with exceptional speed. He wore my offense out and still manage to keep those villages. In essence, he used his size against me (plus I'm was like 2:1 Defense/Offense - so throwing my offense against a wall was counter-productive - but that's a learned lesson and another story
So, a big cheers and shoutout to Atmosfear. His successful story and talent is a silent one.

Fourth sakit gig, shadowknight999, Sir Arko, and TheyCallMeFin - all consistent attackers.

For me, now? jimOneill and pastor.sean. I used to like pastor.sean, but now he's bugging me too much with the messages.

njc1? You? Man, you were the only person to throw your whole offense against one of my *overly*stacked village (and I hardly ever stack villages). Man, I saw your attacks coming a mile away and stacked the crap out of that one attempt of yours. The first 5 attacks, I'd lose like 100 troops per attack - that's how ridiculous your attempt was.

With the same # of troops, Teh@ggressiveF@rmer would have decimated my realm. But you elected to goad me, then attack one village. lol - You sent 25 attacks and failed to penetrate that village. That was hilarious.

To see you do that and saw what Teh@ggressiveF@rmer could do... man, you sucked.

Never took part in my tribe's ops.
TRANSLATION: njc1 is not a team player. One of the many reasons EGO folded despise your wasted effort.

Acted alone in the majority of cases on a front that was not being focused by really anyone.
TRANSLATION: Utter b*llsh*t, but I will try to translate...
...njc1 is not a team player. One of the many reasons EGO folded despise your wasted effort.

Ergo, with the ZIPS banner over my head, I feel comfortable saying you'd lose or at the absolute very least never make any gains against me.
FTFY - (man, this stuff is too easy)

Of course, we would lose. With the noted players on your side, plus SMOKE hammering us and those former players of KOC still hammering us. Of course, you could feel comfortable saying that. lol

I can say I feel comfortable saying that too. Ready? I feel comfortable saying I would lose or at the absolute very least never make any against against njc1 because of the predicament we place ourselves in and how awesome some of the players in ZIPS are. I don't feel comfortable that I would be able to attack you very well.

lol

DeletedUser

Speaking from both sides of your mouth. First you say we were too far away, now you're saying Triten was close to you?

Between the three of you triten was the closest, He got nobled first. A red dot is a red dot after all.

Sounds like b*llsh*t to me. Keep telling yourself that. We complained in the internal forum to him about not requesting support.

Had several instances where support was incoming from tweenie or cate and probably some others. I killed his troops many times over.

Speaking from both sides of your mouth.
You wanted to goad us to attack you even though you were *too far away* and then you call us pacifists? Sounds like we were intelligent enough to ignore idiots. Can't have it both ways, mate.

if you ignore your internal monologue who would talk to you?

Anyways, I called you pacifists because I had less incoming in the entirety of the war than there are letters in the alphabet. I guess I was just freeing up more nobles for those tasty grey villages for you after all, no need to fight back.

What was the acronym you used?... oh yeah, FTFY

Aye, after I had a strong foothold in k31 and was rank #2 or 3 in the K and then joined zips. :icon_rolleyes:

It worked against EGO. All too easy. ZIPS jumping in on us after SMOKE - the two largest tribes in the world.... well, there is only so many people you can piss off at the same time... :)

by itself? no it didn't. I was simply answering why you have not, unfortunately, left this world yet despite being a broken and beaten tribe.

That's a retarded definition. Diplomacy is a tactic too. Playing on emotions... nevermind.

Dictionaries are pretty retarded.

And that is why stupid people shouldn't have a keyboard in front of them. You need to expand your horizons.

I'll trust your firsthand experience on this subject. Though, my preference is for fighting no holds barred and that is exactly what I intend to do at the end of the world.

njc1? You? Man, you were the only person to throw your whole offense against one of my *overly*stacked village (and I hardly ever stack villages). Man, I saw your attacks coming a mile away and stacked the crap out of that one attempt of yours. The first 5 attacks, I'd lose like 100 troops per attack - that's how ridiculous your attempt was.

whole offense = 25 nukes? While those were landing I took 2-3 other villages from you for the loss of relatively nothing. You should work on your priorities especially considering those 2-3 others were deeper into the K than the one you thought was worth stacking surrounded by me already.

With the same # of troops, Teh@ggressiveF@rmer would have decimated my realm. But you elected to goad me, then attack one village. lol - You sent 25 attacks and failed to penetrate that village. That was hilarious.

I'll take the loss of less than an eighth of my nukes any day, I was actually glad you decided to defend on the low wall level, the other villages I took were an added bonus.

TRANSLATION:
njc1 is not a team player. One of the many reasons EGO folded despise your wasted effort.

never claimed to be.

TRANSLATION:
Utter b*llsh*t, but I will try to translate...
...njc1 is not a team player. One of the many reasons EGO folded despise your wasted effort.

never claimed to be. Also, there was one time I truly coordinated with others and that was when I blanket nuked 40 chuck, hart, tweenie vills in k31 and that was just to let other people noble off of my clearings. Worked ridiculously well for such a simple approach.

FTFY - (man, this stuff is too easy)

Of course, we would lose. With the noted players on your side, plus SMOKE hammering us and those former players of KOC still hammering us. Of course, you could feel comfortable saying that. lol

you missed the point, not for the first time and surely not for the last.

DeletedUser

Most Hated/Loved W66
Alright guys
Name the
1 Sammeh Sakit Gigi a real charachter and does the game 24/7 as it should be.
2 Daozin,only because he will only get this vote i think and will feel left out.
1 Tashali(point whore extraordiaire who only looked after himself)
2 Njc Past
1 Sammeh a genuine contender for player of the world.
2 Piglet West that guy was a good un.
1 Zips
2 The r before they merged with a big southern tribe,was never the same after that.

DeletedUser37628

1 war-peace - great person
2 fatal decision - great person
1 Carpet Nobling
2 Illuminati
honorable mention to njc for being retarded. he's not ranked because many of you so easily bite his bait, so you're also to blame
1 Apnambo - mad props to the guy, even if I do hate his tribe
2 fatal decision
1 Gummy
2 Funk.
1 All4-1 - total fags
2 Auphan - annoying enough to defend against that they are here, regardless of how they do it
1 Zips - done how it should be done.
2 Auphan

DeletedUser

it's too early for that....i'll come back when il'l breath the thin air of the rim :)

roman01

1 All4-1 - total fags

Be nice to my buds, some of us were nice lmao

Most Hated/Loved W66
1 Tashali(point whore extraordiaire who only looked after himself)
2 Njc Past

Why am I not on your list, Mikey I am thoroughly offended. :lol:

In all fairness:

Players (past or present) that you loved the most:

1) Nark & Gracie - Outstanding duo that see's the best in all that play under them, true gems to work under.

2) Marco - Made for excellent conversations, highlight being the discussions we had with my intention to troll Mikey (Original Poster) when he raised false spy allegations.

I falsely went along with his allegations by posting a conversation with Marco on the topic of breakfast, boy Mikey was not pleased.

Players (past or present) that you hated the most:

1) LGTwins - His general attitude was horrendous, good riddance. I still remember his horrendous attitude to this day.

2) N/A

Players (past or present) that you respected the most:

1) KPland - Good friend, outstanding attitude which supported the wellbeing of the tribe and untiring during OP's.

2) Original Logboss - Has outstanding persistence, in the top two for commitment and the ability to maintain a high standard throughout the different phases.

3) Marty, h46ac, heresx, tila, rangeley, warsword, MrBig (new owner), Dub, Lithium, WP etc - These lot just won't tire, their contribution to the war despite the unfortunate circumstances have been outstanding.

Persistence usually ends up in success, one way or another guys and girls we'll get a satisfying amount of glory lol.

Once Log joins a world, he does not stop working hard until it has finished.

Tribes (past or present) that you loved & respected the most:

1) ALL4-1 members and internal leadership.

Whilst the face of the tribe was always considered disturbing and terrorising to others, the internal loyalty of the tribe excluding a bad seed or two was absolute and outstanding.

What was once a mass recruiting family tribe, turned into an outstanding war tribe that won it's wars (fighting as much as disbanding) it deserves a place for containing some of the most persevering start up to mid-game players.

2) Smoke - My home when I choose to play W66. I have been with these guys since December 2013.

Like ALL4-1, they are an outstanding bunch internally that love to press on and have fun.

Although unfortunately this war has taken a toll on some of it's players, quite a few of it's core have moved on but there are quite a few more that are pushing where they can and making a difference.

Well done gents.

Tribes (past or present) that you hated the most:

1) N/A

2) N/A

DeletedUser37628

The people who weren't total douchebags in all4-1 weren't put in charge until my impression of the tribe was already flushed down the toilet lol. After all, you guys did poach LGTwins, and look how that turned out heh. But yeah, georgy, logboss, you (i suppose :p), and a few others aren't so bad :D

btw, sorry i never got around to finishing that script i promised, got caught up with school, haven't been on skype since :S

roman01

lol cheers and don't remind me about LG haha, I remember how that turned out very clearly.

No need to worry about the script at all lol, all good. :)