Most Hated of W17- Nominations Open!

DeletedUser

NO LETS not talk about getting destroyed after two full months

DeletedUser

I don't think any of us is crazy enough to say they hate you, Susieq.:lol:

I hate her because she is a turncoating, honorless, uncaring and unloyal traitor who has left the tribe which helped her the most for years - Wisdom! For [BA]'s lies, I know, I KNOW IT!

I'll personally make it sure that she is fully removed from this world, and I'll send out an in-depth circular to all Wisdom players with her skype convos to prove my right and push them to the only appropriate direction!

She will be history in a week, or don't call me what I am, the only, the one, the most Integritous player in this game.

War with honor,

EDIT: Holy crap, I forgot to switch my aliases. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser42977

I'm not sure how I missed that wonderful little gem MM :) Seriously, thank you very very very much for the giggle.

You know of course that this means you've spent the better part of a year or more arguing... with yourself? Suddenly the PnP just got way more entertaining.

/pulls up a chair and bowl of popcorn

DeletedUser

cain9 traitor
mikebladeoftina same as cain
frod1236 screwed over sir marticus
superbrat uncouth no loyalties
inty disloyal lier
kenny09 just plain bad player

DeletedUser

Yay more unhappiebudda!

Unhappiebudda can't spell "happy"
Unhappiebudda can't spell "cane"
Unhappiebudda tried to screw over his tribe
Unhappiebudda got himself kicked from 13th
Unhappiebudda a much worse player then Kenny (who is actually quite good haha)

DeletedUser

Yay more unhappiebudda!

Unhappiebudda can't spell "happy"
Unhappiebudda can't spell "cane"
Unhappiebudda tried to screw over his tribe
Unhappiebudda got himself kicked from 13th
Unhappiebudda a much worse player then Kenny (who is actually quite good haha)
:icon_rolleyes:
of course cane would comment on this as he is a traitor and only loyal to himself:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i think so, its been over a year for sure :p or atleast 10 months! You should see the mails and how insane they drove the tribe :D was amazing to read :O

Did i just say something i shouldn't have ;O

DeletedUser

if you look back in the forums of the 13th you will notice that all the crap started to happen after frod got sir marticus banned.
he did this how you may ask?
fact 1: frod a experanced player attacks a player with both his and sir m's account to whom he was sitting.
and thus taking over the 13th along with mikebladeoftina as his 2nd..my opinion not an accadent!
fact 2: just before he got banned sir m voiced his concearn in the way he thought the tribe was heading and he thought that we should have tried a more diplomatic outlet to the ba alliance and ultimitly the war with inty and wisdom.
me I didnt care one way or the other as Iwas just a grunt who just liked to nuke and destroy.
fact:3 cane ask you members how many of them had my troops in thiere villages and was protectingwhen my ville's whent barb.and how many villages I cleared for others to take over. and who villages I put troops in because they were getting attacked and how many other players I took out just becouse the attacked one of ours in the year and a half before you were even in the acadimy!!!
ask cal I know she still there...
was I getting P/O? your darn straight I was! becouse of all my loyalties got me in the end was a constant barage of insults and harassments.not by anyone who was there in the begining but by the new commers who had no respect for anything but the popularaty of themselves in the acadimy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry happie but I have been asked not to make you look stupid on PnP anymore so I will not be replying to you here. Clearly you are just here to attention whore and troll so I will not give you the pleasure.

Have a nice day.

-Cane

DeletedUser

Happie. shut up please. noone cares what you think anymore....

DeletedUser92671

'happie' it is a well known fact that infact everybody loves cane9 regardless of what he did, or what you think he did, true or not, therefore you are indeed fighting up against every single W17 player left playing, of course not including BoS as they arent playing anymore....