Most Hated of W17- Nominations Open!

DeletedUser

Budda, we were also losing accounts of beloved retired members to "hostile agents" a few times, such as MOJO-affiliated multis or even past Storm members. These agents always came as the friend of someone, still we never thought we should kick or rim the tricked ones, or call them traitors. Virtuality gives way too much opportunities for practically anyone with the appropriate mindset to trick others and act as a "virtual friend", and some people are easier to be tricked. It doesn't have to be part of a great conspiracy to make mistakes like trusting someone who doesn't worth it, and having it backfired on the ones you never wanted to hurt.
I agree with this but I DO HAVE THE PROOF OF EVERYTHING IV BEEN SAYING!
maybe you could't find the proof you needed to oust the traitors .. but I do have the proof!
and cane just because you wine and cry to everyone that your REALY loyal :icon_cry:
dosn't mean that everyone believe's you :icon_rolleyes::icon_redface:

and frod your not saddened.your worried and you should be :icon_biggrin:
you and mike both should be :icon_biggrin: because you've got to be thinking what proof I have and if you could just see it to muck it up .....:lol:

DeletedUser

Keep on talking happie.. No one cares about your "proof" as we in the 13th knows it doesn't exist an guess what? Telling sir M of your non existent proof is going to get you no where.. NO WHERE! Your not welcome in 13th anymore after the antics you have pulled for the last year.

And who says I whine and cry that I am loyal? I don't think I have said that? My friends in 13th and allied tribes know I am and that's what counts.. What friends do you have that believe you? Honestly though... Seems like it's you who is doing most of the whining... I'm just replying to you cause it's entertaining prooving every point you make to be false :lol:

DeletedUser65792

Happie please put me out of my misery!! Produce your proof!! You may not want to get on with your life but I do and can do without this continuing farce.!!

As to the bans I made a mistake, something you will not or cannopt accept, I am only human!! To say that this was some planned machievellian plot is insane and credits me with an intelligence I do not deserve.

I considered you a friend. Supported your promotion within the tribe. Protected you but to have this all thrown back in my face is why I am deeply saddened.

DeletedUser

Player:Inty
Why: For F*(^ing up a great tribe. I know he is an easy target to hate, but I spent a lot of time working for him, believing in him (to a point, of course it is a game) only to have him destroy his creation (realizing that others were huge contributors). I was shocked at the language and insults he hurled around on Skype when Wisdom split, if the leaders of other tribes have been subjected to this type of abuse over the years, I am truly sorry and ashamed for having been a supporter of his regime. For the first time, I was subject to his BS as he tried to spin everything and I saw his true nature and how skilled he is at portraying others as being the instigators and traitors.

I tried to play for HaV, but the heart kinda went out of it for me. In any event I was mostly nobling barbs and supporting FL village, kinda boring. Still miss it somehow.

DeletedUser

And then you let a traitor of a friend play your account.. lololz :lol:

DeletedUser

Player:Inty
Why: For F*(^ing up a great tribe. I know he is an easy target to hate, but I spent a lot of time working for him, believing in him (to a point, of course it is a game) only to have him destroy his creation (realizing that others were huge contributors). I was shocked at the language and insults he hurled around on Skype when Wisdom split, if the leaders of other tribes have been subjected to this type of abuse over the years, I am truly sorry and ashamed for having been a supporter of his regime. For the first time, I was subject to his BS as he tried to spin everything and I saw his true nature and how skilled he is at portraying others as being the instigators and traitors.

The only thing I'm sad about that it took a year for some of you to encounter with this behaviour and finally realize what we were talking about for months.

Also, too bad that he deleted as soon as we arrived to his clusters...

DeletedUser

And then you let a traitor of a friend play your account.. lololz :lol:

I passed the account to Jeho, and I actually have no idea who is running the account. PM me, I am curious.

DeletedUser

Nice to see that my thread was revived after I left......

*Looks around at all the surprised faces*
Hi, guys (and gals)!

DeletedUser

Given the situation Sam was placed in, he found himself caught in the middle and done the right thing. He deserves credit for being honest.

DeletedUser

Given the situation Sam was placed in, he found himself caught in the middle and done the right thing. He deserves credit for being honest.

Yeah, most definitely. Let me show the picture from another viewpoint (can be tracked down on TWStats too). Once we have started beating the account, we've been asked by 13th to stop attacking him as they managed to make a pact with the 'new owner'. So we, doing the "wrong thing", followed their request and stopped pounding him, just to have him trying to stab our locals when he decided to do, like you say, the "right thing". Then he has been immediately added back to the list of hostiles and his account has been shortly badly damaged... which I'm not surprised he has decided to abandon so quickly after already losing his nukes on us.

Regardless of his motives and things behind the scene interesting and known only to 13th and HaV/Wisdom, I personally found his sudden attacks with no warning out of blue as a sign of total cowardice and lack of honour, and that made him unworthy of any sympathy regarding his choice. The good part, that either way, he is on the "right" side now and can be dealt with accordingly.

DeletedUser

MM, you are always good for a laugh. Seriously. Some days I am almost convinced you and Inty are the same person. There is no talking to you about anything. I rarely post here, but for the fun of the flaming sure to follow, I thought I would make an appearance and make it clear that you have no idea what you are talking about. Sam didn't flee the account because he was being attacked. But of course you will point to good ol' TW stats and disagree. I don't care what the stats say or don't say. I KNOW the private conversations Sam and I had long before any attacks were launched. And it is always good to see you of course know what constitutes cowardice and lack of honor. You utter blindness because of your hatred for a player no longer even here is amusing.

DeletedUser

MM, you are always good for a laugh. Seriously. Some days I am almost convinced you and Inty are the same person. There is no talking to you about anything. I rarely post here, but for the fun of the flaming sure to follow, I thought I would make an appearance and make it clear that you have no idea what you are talking about. Sam didn't flee the account because he was being attacked. But of course you will point to good ol' TW stats and disagree. I don't care what the stats say or don't say. I KNOW the private conversations Sam and I had long before any attacks were launched. And it is always good to see you of course know what constitutes cowardice and lack of honor. You utter blindness because of your hatred for a player no longer even here is amusing.

That's funny Jeho, as it is usually you getting compared to your fellow leader. :icon_wink:

Anyway, it's good to see you're still not reading posts, just posting your own crap as if that would be an answer to that. It seems there is only one poster having some hatred here, and that wasn't me.

Keep up the quality work!

DeletedUser57892

I don't think anyone compares Jehosophat to him. Unless they are referring how different the leadership style. Was that what you meant?

DeletedUser

Oh I always read before posting MM, my dear friend. ;)

I just don't normally bother checking to see what the trolls have to say, but when I heard Sam's name was getting through the mud I decided to have a peek.

I have zero hatred for anyone here. This is a game after all. I do find it interesting that you seem to have formed quite the opinion of me considering me have never even spoken more than maybe once long ago if that. Ah well, I will see if I can live up to my rep.

It will be interesting to see who is most hated as time goes on.

DeletedUser

. I do find it interesting that you seem to have formed quite the opinion of me considering me have never even spoken more than maybe once long ago if that.

vs

MM, you are always good for a laugh. Seriously. Some days I am almost convinced you and Inty are the same person. There is no talking to you about anything. I rarely post here, but for the fun of the flaming sure to follow, I thought I would make an appearance and make it clear that you have no idea what you are talking about I don't care what the stats say or don't say. I KNOW the private conversations Sam and I had long before any attacks were launched. And it is always good to see you of course know what constitutes cowardice and lack of honor. You utter blindness because of your hatred for a player no longer even here is amusing.

:icon_rolleyes:

DNW,
several current or post HaV/Wisdom players have mentioned the amusing similarities between jeho and inty. Their in-game attributes, based on forwarded diplomatic mails and internal arguments with (ex) members are also backing up this statement nicely. However, it's almost refreshing to see that practically crap-talking about a player she doesn't know (see above) is still the desired propaganda strategy on HaV's side. An insult hurt more than an in-game capture - mature strategy, you'll surely win the war this way.

DeletedUser

inty was always 2-faced. he would come into these forums and declare himself notable and honorable and then ingame back stab even his allies!this is evident when he took in SB and then tried to justify himself with well this is a war game...
my point is that if in these forums you want to be known as honorable then act the same ingame...
and on another note MM_HUN has always conducted himself fairly honorably...
and to the 13ththis I will say... if sir m is still playing then he WOULD have responded to me personaly for he was and I hope still is a very good friend.. but as he hasnt responded to me then I WILL assume that frod is playing a ruse on the 13th!

DeletedUser

Rofl.. Happie, sir M has been back for a while now.. He hasn't replied to you because of 2 reasons.
1. He hasn't figured out how tto use PnP ;D
2. Your not worth his time ;)

netjakdim

Dang Sir M has returned it almost makes me want to beg someone to let me co-play with them. I know Mike or Hawk could use a coplayer to compensate for the few hours a week they are SOBER and unable to function appropriatly.