Most Hated of W17- Nominations Open!

DeletedUser

Rofl.. Happie, sir M has been back for a while now.. He hasn't replied to you because of 2 reasons.
1. He hasn't figured out how tto use PnP ;D
2. Your not worth his time ;)

LMAO Funny ... Sir M has been playing this game longer than u and me both together. Cane u r NOBODY!
If he doesnt know how to get on PNP by now then he doesnt need to be (LOL) leader of a great tribe like the 13th
Cane u r NOBODY in game or in PNP. U have absolutely no opinion that anybody respects.
I think its funny that the only people I have heard from are the people that I've been accusing. The only ones really interested in what I have to say are the ones I've been accusing.
Sir M in what world were u and the Queen of the Muck first introduced? Tell me this and I'll know who u r, tell me not and the tribe will know that this is a ruse by frod. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lolol I love your accusations.. they are AMAZING! :lol:

Like frod has the time or energy to put on a massive ruse like the one your thinking up :p

And yes, I am a nobody.. Who cares? rofl

netjakdim

LMAO Funny ... Sir M has been playing this game longer than u and me both together. If he doesnt know how to get on PNP by now then he doesnt need to be (LOL) leader of a great tribe like the 13th

On the contrary Hoppie, I do remember what made Sir M such a great leader for this game and it was not his PNP abilities or his love of the forums.
Sir M new how to delegate everything within the tribe and also went out of his way to make sure that even the new members such as myself felt that we were a intricle part
of the family. He also did not hide behind members and flap his gums on PNP sir from
the few skirmishes I remember he was as much on the front lines or trying to get to the
front lines as anyone else in the tribe.
I suppose though that since you seem to think PNP is such a crucial part that you are
a devote fan of Inty or perhaps Shlomzi/ISE??

DeletedUser

On the contrary Hoppie, I do remember what made Sir M such a great leader for this game and it was not his PNP abilities or his love of the forums.
Sir M new how to delegate everything within the tribe and also went out of his way to make sure that even the new members such as myself felt that we were a intricle part
of the family. He also did not hide behind members and flap his gums on PNP sir from
the few skirmishes I remember he was as much on the front lines or trying to get to the
front lines as anyone else in the tribe.
I suppose though that since you seem to think PNP is such a crucial part that you are
a devote fan of Inty or perhaps Shlomzi/ISE??

net come on you know what I meant!
and I think that everything I have been saying up to now should be an indacater to what you just said!
but for those of you(cane)that dont understand the written word as it is written......is that sir m knows fully well how to use these forums.proof as such is the decleration of war on K~HEAD in these forums. to which he got quite a good responce to.
so for cane to say that sir m dosnt know how to use PnP is quite absurd!!!!
now for all you out there who are not understanding what I'm saying. I'll repeat it and put it like this.
sir m was and still is a very good friend of mine and he would talk to me!!!!. but seeing as he hasn't messaged me,and the only response Im getting is from the members who Im ranting on about.leads me to the conclusion that sir m is not backl and that frod is leading the 13th in a frodulant:)icon_wink: nice pun huh)manner.
that and coupled with what I have been saying right along about the manner in wich sir m was banned in the first place.can only lead one to a very logical and reasonable conclusion....
and that is that...
and frod where was your support when I needed it the most..your support went to wherever and whomever made you more popular.not to who was right.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Gosh your dumb.. I was being sarcastic doofus! Of course Sir M knows how to use PnP lawlll!

Well seems like all the evidence is there.. May as well fess up :(

I am super brat. Frod is playing the sir M account as well as his own, on different connections. The whole calicowinry account thing was a plot fo the downfall of 13th..

Mike and frod are intys 2 generals, I am his 2iC..

Sorry for giving up the secrets y'all! May as well disband 13th now that you know it's screwed anyways..

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Gosh your dumb.. I was being sarcastic doofus! Of course Sir M knows how to use PnP lawlll!

Well seems like all the evidence is there.. May as well fess up :(

I am super brat. Frod is playing the sir M account as well as his own, on different connections. The whole calicowinry account thing was a plot fo the downfall of 13th..

Mike and frod are intys 2 generals, I am his 2iC..

Sorry for giving up the secrets y'all! May as well disband 13th now that you know it's screwed anyways..

:icon_rolleyes:

the evidence is here we me:icon_razz:and my goal is not to have the 13th disband. but just for those that are guilty to be ousted and kicked then to be swallowed up by the rest of the tribe.....

marticus if you are truelly back I'm begging you to message me and prove its you and I WILL hand over the proof!

DeletedUser

You don't need
To hand it over... I just confessed to every accusation you made... They were all true :/

DeletedUser

LMAO:icon_rolleyes: cane help me for I cant make you out to be more of a nobrain idiot then what you make yourself out to be :lol:

facts are the facts: I DO have written proof.
written mail sent from one to another.because of who I am and who I was ingame these mailings were sent to me!
martjin weather you believe me or not and weather or not your back dosnt matter. presonaly I dont believe sir m is back but is just a ruse drummed up by frod to help invigerate the masses.eather way it dosnt matter.
but and this is a big but: wouldnt it be cool to see if the people that th 13th are putting theire trust in to do whats best for them is at least honest? and M if infact you are there, wouldnt it be worth it to see the evidence,and make a logical and reasonable assesment of that evidance.to better serve your tribe as thiere leader.
now I can sit here all day and trade insults back and forth with cane..well because its fun and I know that in the end he'll be entertaining as well. but in the end that isnt doing the tribe (that you sir m KNOWS that I loved and defended with everything I had at my disposal)any good....
and for those of you in the 13th that dont know me.....its because of what me and the founders of the tribe did,and what we as your forfounders did and intergrated as triballaws.that you as members enjoy as being the norm..no one is above the other,no one is to be left alone,no one will be left unprotected.....these are the laws that we as the forfounders of the 13th established with our very own villages and our troops.....we didnt come in from other tribes or from the brink of being rimmed we came from the rim and said we are not going anywhere so hit us with everything you got . but we will still be here...
AND THATS WHAT YOUR TRIBE STARTED AS AND STOOD FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and cane I DARE YOU TO SPAM THAT!!!!!!
because now all th13th is is just a tribal leftover. with some exceptions...meaning that the 13th is just a lot of spamming acadimy wannabe's
who have NO respect for the players who got them the security they have..or deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU TELL EM HAPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IS LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEWEWEW PARRTTYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just got spammed babes :lol:

And just for you honey pie, I give you, SIRRRR MARRRTTTICCCUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sir M

DeletedUser

And that youtube link is not something pervy.. well it is, kinda.. lawlz!

Its a funny prank call ;)

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol: no wait:lol::lol::lol: no realy stop it cain/cane:lol::lol: what ever:lol:
I feel :icon_redface: for you I really do ... :icon_rolleyes:
on the one hand reading your little mail with sir m make me kinda sure that he is back :icon_biggrin: and fod gets a little repreave from my mudd slinging but on the other hand it makes me sad that seeing as he do'se know me and knows that I do not lie ahem martjin WT@#$%^&* are you waiting for. I cant mail you in game..muck made sure of that!!!!
anywho heres the low down without the proof. you'll just have to message me here in these forums if you want that.
why the secretcy about the proof? well I have my source to think about its ok if you M knows but it could do some real harm if his name got out.I'm sure even cane could ,maby I dont know he might understand that.
anyway: there is coraspondance with a player from a tribe that we had been at war with. lets say BoM (you would know them best as DKM)remember the tribe that declared on us when we were we little fellers.and we were getting our butts kicked.and thats when cali and frod decided to get their butts to safty.(no offence cal myfriend no regretts getting you to safty!!!)any way I degress there is mailings from a player from bom to mikebladeoftina.. and Iknow your thinking ok maby it was the nap he was setting up.. but then you would be WRONG!!! in these mailings ,that happened 2 weeks before you (sir marticus) got banned mike told this bom player that you would not be in charge of the 13th and that he WOULD be in 2nd of comand shortly...oooooh and what a quinkiedink shortly after you were banned there was a NAP(I dont care how you put or call it a NAP IS A NAP)put into place by who?you guessed it mikebladeoftina...
now frods involvment becomes clear after about 3 paragraphs when it is meantioned that as long as alex agree's to the bann and dosnt mind losing a few villages then we are set to go on our end.:icon_twisted: now cane shut up and let the big boys sort this out amungst themselves.. oh and cane I DO HAVE THE MAILINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Iam recieving a overwhelming amount of mail.

DeletedUser

Looks like a lot has happened since I left. But, some things never change.:lol:

DeletedUser

LMAO:icon_rolleyes: cane help me for I cant make you out to be more of a nobrain idiot then what you make yourself out to be :lol:

facts are the facts: I DO have written proof.
written mail sent from one to another.because of who I am and who I was ingame these mailings were sent to me!
martjin weather you believe me or not and weather or not your back dosnt matter. presonaly I dont believe sir m is back but is just a ruse drummed up by frod to help invigerate the masses.eather way it dosnt matter.
but and this is a big but: wouldnt it be cool to see if the people that th 13th are putting theire trust in to do whats best for them is at least honest? and M if infact you are there, wouldnt it be worth it to see the evidence,and make a logical and reasonable assesment of that evidance.to better serve your tribe as thiere leader.
now I can sit here all day and trade insults back and forth with cane..well because its fun and I know that in the end he'll be entertaining as well. but in the end that isnt doing the tribe (that you sir m KNOWS that I loved and defended with everything I had at my disposal)any good....
and for those of you in the 13th that dont know me.....its because of what me and the founders of the tribe did,and what we as your forfounders did and intergrated as triballaws.that you as members enjoy as being the norm..no one is above the other,no one is to be left alone,no one will be left unprotected.....these are the laws that we as the forfounders of the 13th established with our very own villages and our troops.....we didnt come in from other tribes or from the brink of being rimmed we came from the rim and said we are not going anywhere so hit us with everything you got . but we will still be here...
AND THATS WHAT YOUR TRIBE STARTED AS AND STOOD FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and cane I DARE YOU TO SPAM THAT!!!!!!
because now all th13th is is just a tribal leftover. with some exceptions...meaning that the 13th is just a lot of spamming acadimy wannabe's
who have NO respect for the players who got them the security they have..or deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU TELL EM HAPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IS LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEWEWEW PARRTTYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just got spammed babes :lol:

And just for you honey pie, I give you, SIRRRR MARRRTTTICCCUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sir M

NO I MEAN REALY CANE.THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO ANSWER WITH......I"M an ass thats for sure but I DO HAVE RESPECT for the people in my lif that got me where Im at...Im not trying to start anything here Im realy not . but man if this is where you go everytime you feel threatended is it any wonder that you would get a responce like you do?????????

and to the ones I made promises too. I really am not spamming cane . but even you have got to see the wrong in this...

if Im seeing something that no one else is then cane I am sorry for my staments here. but if I'm not the only one then please speak up!!!

DeletedUser

I don't see anything in his quoted post but his age and spamming ability. The first is a state, and the second... well, it's partially coming from the first (the biggest spammers are statistically coming from the younger members), and while I don't like spammers at all (from any tribe), it has nothing to be really offended by, just.. spam.

However, it takes no rocket science to realize that if one keeps going back to the old posts, there is little chance for healing at all. We've seen these posts, and frankly, it should be a sign that no 13th members nor anyone else was really having an urge to take any role in the conversation. Bury and move on.

I really am not spamming cane

Well, if I remember correctly, it is you who have just publicly promised to stop this whole thing, and won't keep dragging these ages old arguments back in any form. If my eyes are not mistaken, however, it is also you who has just dragged the crap back from the toilet. Please!

DeletedUser

Please just stop and let it go, I'm over arguing with you, its getting boring. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Player : Chess
Reason : Forget pretty much everyone else :p

Tribe : CHE!!!
Reason : I dun know if they are still here but they thought they were best

BTW!!! THIS IS SLYTNT

DeletedUser43243

However, it takes no rocket science to realize that if one keeps going back to the old posts, there is little chance for healing at all.

<3 MM

:icon_cool: