Most Hated Player

Who is/was the worlds most hated player?

• Mezonis

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • lordsanchez

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • MoPointsMoProblems

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • SNSD sooyoung (aka QS)

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • faaaaark

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • Lord Teradin

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 18 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

its got nothing to do with hate but everything to do with Reds love to wind up faaaaark ;)

oh but don't we all? :icon_wink:

Faaaaark: Do not reply to this mail (LT's response - Summit kinky)
Red: Comes on skype ( LT - Constantly rings him)

It's what i do :lol:

DeletedUser

So is Brad gonna get a prize for winning this contest?:lol:

DeletedUser

Brad has gotten his prize. He is an attention whore and he is getting plenty of it.

DeletedUser

It's obviously someone who OCD/Ouzo pulled apart.

Jonathan, I'm not worried about someone that hides behind a new name and spams the forum as much as this guy does. He's absolutely spammed the shit out of W47.

DeletedUser

who in the hell is voting for me now?

It's obvious that faaaaark won and that you are wasting your vote on me :lol:

DeletedUser

Jonathan, I'm not worried about someone that hides behind a new name and spams the forum as much as this guy does. He's absolutely spammed the shit out of W47.

Brad, could you please give us a insight in the way you experience winning this competition? How happy are you?:lol:

DeletedUser

I am worried :icon_rolleyes: Not changed one bit have you. I was really only joking and no, I didn't get pulled apart here. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Brad, could you please give us a insight in the way you experience winning this competition? How happy are you?:lol:
Being the most hated player in this world sits well with me, but I do feel the result from this poll was somewhat skewed. This is due to:

- Certain high profile names not being added to the poll.
- Certain people openly trying to push my votes up. I can guarantee that some people have voted that have never played on this world.
- My tribe killing more high profile tribes in W41 than any other tribe. From this, I would have to have made more enemies. Is this a fair indication of judging someone? I think not.

Ultimately, OCD is here to antagonize it's enemy at every turn. We are not here to hug and kiss (well... Lloyd might be...), but we are here to test our players and fight the hard wars. This includes fighting on the external forum.

The external forum is for Politics and Propoganda, so I use it whenever possible. 99% of the time, I use specific details that are highly accurate to ridicule my enemy. Its not my problem if people shoot themselves in the foot and allow me to ridicule them in public, but that's what PnP is. Anyone in politics knows that one slip up can ruin your career, its the same here.

I will admit there are people that may question my decision making in this world and this sometimes has included players in my tribe, but when they see the results of my decisions they may say that they still hate me, but they usually will also respect my ability, influence and foresight. As Shane points out to me on a regular basis, I'm a hot headed Aussie, but you need that anger to play a war game and to lead a tribe towards world dominance.

I'd also like to see a 'Most Respected Player' poll and see how the well known names in this world would fair. I know that the stats in this poll were skewed by certain people (I won't mention any names...), but it would be interesting to see if some of the most hated players were also well respected. This would not be a popularity contest, but more a way of polling who has the most respect as a leader/player/tribemate/enemy. If was a popularity contest, Jonathan1979 would win hands down. The poll would be more about the ability of the player to cooperate with their tribe and allies through teamwork and/or leadership, or their ability to fight against their enemy.

Finally, rattle off the names of the big profile names in TW - Harlos, Uldor, -Mario- etc. They all have made enemies in their time and people know these names very well, but they get the job done.

Just check out my sig, you all know it annoys you... but I get the job done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The other catagory did not win so I did not miss to many high profile names. I do regret not having dwilkes added to the list. But there are plenty of other names that people could have voted for in "other" that no one else would have voted for just because they personally did not like them.

But I agree with the Most Respected part. I think that will be my next poll is the most respected or most loved. I bet you would do well in that list also.

DeletedUser

The other catagory did not win so I did not miss to many high profile names. I do regret not having dwilkes added to the list. But there are plenty of other names that people could have voted for in "other" that no one else would have voted for just because they personally did not like them.

But I agree with the Most Respected part. I think that will be my next poll is the most respected or most loved. I bet you would do well in that list also.

You should make a 'most masturbated over' poll, Sela Moon would win easily XD