Most Hated Player

Who is/was the worlds most hated player?

• Mezonis

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • lordsanchez

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • MoPointsMoProblems

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • SNSD sooyoung (aka QS)

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • faaaaark

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • Lord Teradin

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 18 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Being the most hated player in this world sits well with me, but I do feel the result from this poll was somewhat skewed. This is due to:

- Certain high profile names not being added to the poll.
- Certain people openly trying to push my votes up. I can guarantee that some people have voted that have never played on this world.
- My tribe killing more high profile tribes in W41 than any other tribe. From this, I would have to have made more enemies. Is this a fair indication of judging someone? I think not.

Ultimately, OCD is here to antagonize it's enemy at every turn. We are not here to hug and kiss (well... Lloyd might be...), but we are here to test our players and fight the hard wars. This includes fighting on the external forum.

The external forum is for Politics and Propoganda, so I use it whenever possible. 99% of the time, I use specific details that are highly accurate to ridicule my enemy. Its not my problem if people shoot themselves in the foot and allow me to ridicule them in public, but that's what PnP is. Anyone in politics knows that one slip up can ruin your career, its the same here.

I will admit there are people that may question my decision making in this world and this sometimes has included players in my tribe, but when they see the results of my decisions they may say that they still hate me, but they usually will also respect my ability, influence and foresight. As Shane points out to me on a regular basis, I'm a hot headed Aussie, but you need that anger to play a war game and to lead a tribe towards world dominance.

I'd also like to see a 'Most Respected Player' poll and see how the well known names in this world would fair. I know that the stats in this poll were skewed by certain people (I won't mention any names...), but it would be interesting to see if some of the most hated players were also well respected. This would not be a popularity contest, but more a way of polling who has the most respect as a leader/player/tribemate/enemy. If was a popularity contest, Jonathan1979 would win hands down. The poll would be more about the ability of the player to cooperate with their tribe and allies through teamwork and/or leadership, or their ability to fight against their enemy.

Finally, rattle off the names of the big profile names in TW - Harlos, Uldor, -Mario- etc. They all have made enemies in their time and people know these names very well, but they get the job done.

Just check out my sig, you all know it annoys you... but I get the job done.

You are the man faaaaark. We all know this but no one wants to admit it. Can't we all live in a world where we just hate you, just because you are that good? I guess that is w41 for ya.

I'm going to delete and go to another world where I actually have a chance. Can't do it with this

hot headed Aussie
around.

DeletedUser

I'm a hot headed Aussie, but you need that anger to play a war game and to lead a tribe towards world dominance.

No you don't. You need good, motivated players who are dedicated to 'the cause'... Anger may work as a motor and might make you more persistent, but it can also work the other way around and blind your decision-making skills. BUT I think OCD council has a nice mix of both, which might be the best possible combination.

DeletedUser

No you don't. You need good, motivated players who are dedicated to 'the cause'... Anger may work as a motor and might make you more persistent, but it can also work the other way around and blind your decision-making skills. BUT I think OCD council has a nice mix of both, which might be the best possible combination.
Go look at the warlords and overall leadership structure of DNY:

LF - hot headed
Pawen - hot headed
Faaaaark - hot headed
Rednecks - hot headed at times
Dada - hot headed at times

Now look at OCD:
Pardon Me - hot headed, trust me on this... she is
Mezonis - hot headed
Mattie - laid back
Tbolling - laid back

If we all were laid back and friendly, the tribe would flounder. You DO need a level of anger to push people forward. Please do not mistake the word anger for aggressiveness and absolute hate for people in general, its more to be considered as passion for the game and the willingness to kick people's butt into gear when necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BUT I think OCD council has a nice mix of both, which might be the best possible combination.

I said that Brad! :)

The DNY thing is sooooo true though.

DeletedUser

LF - hot headed
Pawen - hot headed
Faaaaark - hot headed

Now look at OCD:
Mezonis - hot headed
Mattie - laid back
Tbolling - laid back

If we all were laid back and friendly, the tribe would flounder. You DO need a level of anger to push people forward. Please do not mistake the word anger for aggressiveness and absolute hate for people in general, its more to be considered as passion for the game and the willingness to kick people's butt into gear when necessary.

Copenhagan - Laid back
Baking cookies - laid back
Kmanspop - Laid Back
Ogun - Hot Headed if you push him
NinjaBlayner - I have nothing to say
Wahrater - Laid Back
chorde - no Comment
Bonehead - I've only exploded twice and that Caused a few wars for PwN (sorry copey)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Copenhagan - Laid back
Baking cookies - laid back
Kmanspop - Laid Back
Ogun - Hot Headed if you push him
NinjaBlayner - I have nothing to say
Wahrater - Laid Back
chorde - no Comment
Bonehead - I've only exploded twice and that Caused a few wars for PwN (sorry copey)

And how have the wars gone exactly? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Booza - butthead

Well, that's Axes council for ya.

Just keep telling Booza that Knock is FEMA. :lol:

None of the Axes council would do well in a poll like this. Mohua does not really stir up trouble, Booza is booza, and Jonathan hmmm....(you guys seriously let him on the council????).

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just keep telling Booza that Knock is FEMA. :lol:

None of the Axes council would do well in a poll like this. Mohua does not really stir up trouble, Booza is booza, and Jonathan hmmm....(you guys seriously let him on the council????).

Wasn't it Bahool who held the grudge against us yet could do crap all? Dunno, I wasn't in FEMA for long and when I was I did my own thing :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

LF - hot headed
Pawen - hot headed
Faaaaark - hot headed

Now look at OCD:
Mezonis - hot headed
Mattie - laid back
Tbolling - laid back

You forgot me in the leadership structure of DNY :p

Also OCD since I was part Rednecks XD And I was more hot headed then he was XD

DeletedUser

And how have the wars gone exactly? :icon_rolleyes:

For those of us that are active and do our part, We've always have made a Effort and A good Dent into it. But those of us that were Dead wieght just Killed us in Stats and basically told us, I'm getting incomign Sit me and they would check in from time to time and then When the war took a break they said they were fine and could handle it on there own. The moment more then 100 incomings came in, they basically just passed a sit to BC, Kman or myself and Said nothing and left for a few days.

When they did come back, They probably lost 2 to 3 villages because one of us Fell asleep or we ended up being over whelmed. NOW, With all of those people PwN dropped Recently, You can say those were some of the people that didn't involve themself in the war and now Are actually fighting us back saying that they helped out in the war and they didn't do anything wrong. When in Reality, What actually happened was that BC, Kman, or myself ended up sitting the accounts and sending attacks at people while trying to defend the multiple accounts including our own. IN total I believe at one point with the 3 Accounts I had been sitting including my own, I had around 11k combined Incoming. Lets just say I didn't sleep for a few days because of that.

But mind you, these are the same guys that really had a free ride through the War and Had their accounts play "themselves" or rather the People that are supposed to be Running the war, Be Bombarded by massive attacks. Ever since, We have kept a list of those members, Or Rather I have.

1. That list includes those that had orders to attack Certain people but yet didn't Attack at all or passed a sit to someone else claiming they couldn't do anything, People that started to get incoming and said that they had a personal RL emergency (which happened alot in that war, I didn't get how 15 people could all of a RL emergency at the same time during this war).

2. Also those that were active but DId nothing to defend themselves in the war(these guys would basically did not say a thing and let our enemy noble them). When I approached them on it, they said, and I quote: "Sorry, I haven't been online that much recently and I'm planning attacking them next week" Or they would basically say nothing. Those people were internalized first

3. And those that just Sat there and Were lucky enough not to Recieve any incoming and Didn't pass support on or did anything else but Noble the Forts. Mind you some people were Excluded because they Did actually have a family emergency Prior to the war like Kman did because his daughter had the H1N1 and he never really Asked to be sat, and when he did, he had already drawn out all the directions that needed to be done and so on Because He was getting incomings from time to time.

4. The guys that didn't do anything and were nobled out earlier on because of their small points

5. Then there were the guys that really didn't do anything but Internal accounts that We put up for grabs. Mind you this group of people really didn't have High ODA or anything and just took out villages with little to no work at all. Some of these players even Nobled about 22 barbs with in a weeks time. A few of those people weren't kicked until Recently.

6. The last type of player that we have were and are Team players. Some of us were on the forts line and Basically sent all of our support villages to the lines and Defended against the constant, Noobish effort of the fort assault which was basically a bunch of Half nukes mixed in with Defensive village nukes (Someone sent a train to Ninjablayner that had 5k sp and 5k sw's in it coming from a 2.2k village). This group of members also Sent massive fakes to our enemys, Some Waves included nearly 3-5k fakes per player we were sending too along with probably Half to all of our nukes and trains as well. This type of player is the player that did make leway and did noble enemy villages. he or she always posted reports if and when they had the time, but never complained about it.

Therin, I hope that answers your question because all of those members that cost us so much loss in the war that really didn't do anything at all, as you can see, are getting kicked and attacked as we speak. Those of us that did involve our self in the offensive war did well, But those of us that were in the category's I posted 1-5 really are the people that hurt us big time and Will not be tolerated in the tribe.

Also Take note that PwN at that time had never been tested in War and we did not know how we would do going into it but coming out of it, WE know who to keep on and who to get rid of. Many Members in PwN do not think they will ever get kicked out or internaled Because they know someone in leadership closely like lets say They know BC or Kman, DDT, Or myself. Well A little birdy once told me that someone is Telling Cecil All of Pwn's Plans. Lucky that person was none other then Prince who btw, Quit after Cecil ended up leaving the world and now is getting taken out. now look at Look at Gangula, Michell3, and Warlord Desol. They all knew people in the higher ups because they were Buddy's in the original GASP. But now they were kicked out and now the good players in PwN are at war with them and we Are in no hurry to take them out picking off village by village that seem to end up back in PwN one way or another. By my understanding they each were kicked because of Different things but the one things I found in common with all three was that They all Basically Did nothing but sent fakes and Nobled Internals and 1k barbs.

DeletedUser

Wow! This is the first time I have seen anyone ever respond to Therin with more than a couple lines, let alone a book! :icon_eek:

Can anyone summarize that for me?

BTW, Suko quit trying to take any credit for being in leadership. Our account having Duke privs with YOU on it was why we ever had any problems! People kept thinking you were me.

DeletedUser

Wow! This is the first time I have seen anyone ever respond to Therin with more than a couple lines, let alone a book! :icon_eek:

Can anyone summarize that for me?

BTW, Suko quit trying to take any credit for being in leadership. Our account having Duke privs with YOU on it was why we ever had any problems! People kept thinking you were me.

lol No I will not summarize it for you, I'm evil!!!! Plus I trust therin so I figure he deserves an explanation along with the rest of the TW world about what happened

DeletedUser

But I would be shocked if Therin took the time to read all that.

DeletedUser

But I would be shocked if Therin took the time to read all that.

If he takes the time to listen to chad, The Original Fundamental, Then he can most defiantly Take the time to listen to one of my Rants

Plus it basically explains why Pwn Looked bad in the stats if anyone is interested

DeletedUser

If he takes the time to listen to chad, The Original Fundamental, Then he can most defiantly Take the time to listen to one of my Rants

Plus it basically explains why Pwn Looked bad in the stats if anyone is interested

instead of ranting and raving why don't you to discuss your issues in game..... I mean you are both members of PwN and it isn't a good image to bring into the forums where everyone can see it :lol:

DeletedUser

instead of ranting and raving why don't you to discuss your issues in game..... I mean you are both members of PwN and it isn't a good image to bring into the forums where everyone can see it :lol:

Very true, but nearly half the world if not all of the world already knew about PwN's Problems with its members. I mean Smexy/legacy/SOF said it in a way that was clear as day. So what I did is Rant on like I did to not only save time for People actually in PwN, But I brought up some Issues that Weren't really getting that much attention until the last month or so in the tribe and publically.

If you remember, SoF/legacy/Smexy Used to bash us saying we are loosing big time in stats and Blah Blah Blah, PwN is a noob But tribe that is a piece of Shizzel. Well now that that war is over, I believe we have Room to say what actually happened with out having to worry about to much in the future. Right now as you an see, another GASP! tribe Suddenly Re-Appeared out of no where in side of PwN territory and some of them don't know why they were kicked even though we have told them and so on. The list goes on. But I posted this in the publics because its something that needed to be said and it wouldn't of gotten the recognition that it would get if we just, By say Send it out through circ mail.

I believe if you say something Privately like ingame Circ that it really has little to no meaning and its just updates and no one has to worry about anything because you can read 4 lines of it and then just continue what you are doing.

Where as in the public you can say something and not only does it Announce to the world what is going on, but People do not ignore it and just Delete it like they would in Game. The Risk factor is that your enemy's can use it against you but I do not see any Decent or moderate enemy's on the horizon really at all that a two or three members of our tribe couldn't take care of easily.

Ooh and Forts.... Basically a bunch of Noob players that don't know what they are doing. They take a barb off of our hands we take two 10k villages from them like it was easy as pie. so like I said, There isn't really much to worry about at this moment so that is why I said those words further up Freely.

DeletedUser

I didn't know bonehead could read, never mind write a book :icon_redface:

btw, the color red sux, so I skipped your book...