most hated player

DeletedUser70233

seans just jellous cus he was nub so he got kicked :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I miss world 1 a lot.. I gifted my account away to go to hospital and the guy I gifted to hit delete.. what was the point.. he begged me for my account and then hit delete.

Anyway, things seem to be going in HELL's favour here.

DeletedUser9531

holy cow it's been over 3 years since i retired from Tribal Wars and i got caught up just reading one thread. still a soap opera LOL my opinion the most hated players back then was anyone in those turkish leagues. funny though i can't remember any of the names.

DeletedUser

Something needs to be done with tribalwars.. at the minute it's the longer you spend on the game the better you do.. I'm sure I could get a co-player or two and end up being rank #1. The game bored me. I've been playing it on and off for over 5 years now.

controleng

oh my god I was expecting to see my name here several times but nobody gave my name here ;

Thank you guys :D

controleng

uldzas Date of Birth 1996,September 2nd (15)

oh kids you were baby when we are start to pplay this game so that it is not important your post for me :)

uldza

uldzas Date of Birth 1996,September 2nd (15)

oh kids you were baby when we are start to pplay this game so that it is not important your post for me :)

Actually I'm playing this game since I was ~ 10 years old and I wasn't a baby and I think that just because of my age it doesn't make my post any more valid or invalid.

controleng

10 years is not suitable for this game ; drink your milk and go your bed earlier so that you are talking here so much :D

uldza

10 years is not suitable for this game ; drink your milk and go your bed earlier so that you are talking here so much :D

So why do you think I couldn't start playing at 10 years? I'm currently 15 years btw and no I don't think I'm too young to play this game. There is no age limit for this game you know :icon_eek: The faster I start to play the game the better I'll learn it because people learn better when they are young than when they are old :icon_cool:

DeletedUser910

I started playing when I was 42. lol!! Iceman was probably the most hated in our tribe. I really don't have any hate for any player. There are a couple I dislike due to their attitude toward others, but I don't waste my time and effort to make it known. It's only a game. Like any other games (chess, monopoly, hearts, blackjack, backgammon, etc...) there is going to be winners and losers. I'm sure everyone has won and lost a game before. Not a big deal. I've met a lot of nice people in this game and it's been a fun ride. Glad it's almost over though. If I play again, I'm playing on a speed or timed world. no more 2-5yrs of playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

controleng

it is really glad to read mature message ; You are really great poster in this game and you are the chance of this game ... I like your character mate. We have to learn to win and lose.

thanks for you kind message

DeletedUser93408

:icon_rolleyes: i started this game 10 yrs old also, what's the matter with you Granny? :lol:

DeletedUser

Seren was an amazing tribe co-leader who kept the entire WL family together from when it was a group of tribes to when it was WLE. Shame I drift back the W1 forums and look at stats long after I went inactive to discover WLE have broken up.

Looking back all those years ago. My vote would have to go to...I think his name was Paylnn or something like that. I think I remember it was him who broke up Londinium and forced Madman993 to remake a new [L].

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70233

haha siddy, i think only you and i will remeber that.. Back when we were in the LOLance :?

Paylnn was a good friend of mine ;) MM too.. It was the otherway round however MM was planning on joining TW :D

Paint13aller

I remember [L], I back stabbed them hard for my future TW brothers LOL

DeletedUser

haha siddy, i think only you and i will remeber that.. Back when we were in the LOLance :?

Paylnn was a good friend of mine ;) MM too.. It was the otherway round however MM was planning on joining TW :D

Good times..

DeletedUser70233

Haha, loved the LOLIANCE, did we even take a village in the war? :D

Back when i was a nub:icon_redface: