Most hated players W98

focushor

Get rid of the emotional weight here.
Expose the backstabbers that are playing on this world
This might come in handy for us, the players new on the International server and will also expose them :)

do-not-backstab-graphic-sign-is-1322.png

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're coming from the Romanian servers,right?

Ming ,black flags or whatever his name is
He's the biggest threat and joke at the same time

focushor

You're coming from the Romanian servers,right?

yes, I am. we have our backstabbers on the RO server too, but I wanted to garner info about those on this server.

So you and Godric think he's a joke. Why is that?

Last edited:

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Experience

Played with him, against him ,usually against

His ego is off the charts,he uses his tribe troops to support him and then he either nobles or dismiss them
He always ask for leadership rights if it's not his tribe and almost always leave with some fools who believe his words

I also play Romanian servers

Old Hobby

I've never played with Black Flags, but I've heard plenty times that he's as dishonest as they come.

Themis

Remember this game: Zoubo

He went for a kick cause I said against him. Remember the dictator, don't trust him, a backstaber and lier.

Themis

What a dickhead

8b645fcec9f64345e6c3f9b713081139.png

I like especially this part: Are you not understanding the team concept?

I turn the question over to him. Bad played, enemy.

DeletedUser107359

Remember this game: Zoubo

He went for a kick cause I said against him. Remember the dictator, don't trust him, a backstaber and lier.

Are you not understanding the team concept? = Tribe policy against nobling barbs?

Sudow

Are you not understanding the team concept? = Tribe policy against nobling barbs?

Unless the Tribe explicitly stated that nobling Barbs was not acceptable, this does appear a slight over-reaction without explanation

DeletedUser107359

Unless the Tribe explicitly stated that nobling Barbs was not acceptable, this does appear a slight over-reaction without explanation
And if it does explicitly state such the measure is warrented.

DeletedUser107359

Black Flags, I knew that name sounded familiar. I knew of him as DrownGod. I have a PLAYER WAR CARD on him, a character profiling reference.

Last edited by a moderator:

mdesjarl

What a dickhead

8b645fcec9f64345e6c3f9b713081139.png

I like especially this part: Are you not understanding the team concept?

I turn the question over to him. Bad played, enemy.

Don't you guys remember the 'good ole days' when we used to ridicule noobs for attacking barbs, not people? Now, expecting someone to attack brown villages, and red villages is soooo scary. Better get rid of those barbarian hords. What has this world come to lol!!!

DeletedUser107359

Don't you guys remember the 'good ole days' when we used to ridicule noobs for attacking barbs, not people?
Attacking barbs to conquer? Yes, remembered with clarity. In simple math, the shortest distance to an end game victory is through the consumption of players as the barbs feed resources to the war machine. With the code comes the responsibility to clear the fields of the barb worshipers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107359

From IPOD's tribe profile: "w98 tribe motto: "Building relationships based on mutual hatred of Ming, 1 meme at a time."

Are we talking about the same Ming here?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
All this stuff is fairly subjective. Everyone will have an opinion on 'who backstabbed them' while at the same time usually having justification for their own questionable actions so take everything with a pinch of salt.

Having said that Black Flags/Drowned God/Ming is about as bad as they come lol, dont think you'll ever find anyone defending him

0s0speedy

yes, I am. we have our backstabbers on the RO server too, but I wanted to garner info about those on this server.

So you and Godric think he's a joke. Why is that?
Does Adrian and Dorin still play there?

pyronixcore

RBxicVn.png

In every world for years now, this guy, as mentioned above by other players.