Most hated players W98

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
RBxicVn.png

In every world for years now, this guy, as mentioned above by other players.
I don't see it, can you maybe inflate what's in the red circle so i can get a better look?

focushor

Does Adrian and Dorin still play there?

I don't know them by these names, but I know a LOT of backstabber..
Such as the leader of "DAC", the whole council of "DAC", the leader of ex-QoQ (world 58), Kevin De Bruyne. and more other

0s0speedy

I don't know them by these names, but I know a LOT of backstabber..
Such as the leader of "DAC", the whole council of "DAC", the leader of ex-QoQ (world 58), Kevin De Bruyne. and more other
They're usually called Adrian D and Double D

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would like to reinstate my nomination for most hated player on W98. Second only to Ming the Destroyer

Sparky

That guy that used to be in that tribe that liked eating those grey vils.... You know that guy?

0s0speedy

Three for Cornish? xD And Cornish plays Twodeadly on w94. Although he's currently on a forced permanent vacation. His 268 or so villages will soon be grey.

Beaten by barbs once again.

Williamthefirst

You all know this guy, he is the guy who throws the tantrums as things slow down, blaming others so that when he treacheries he has excuses in hand. He will throw up some stats to prove his superiority, totally misunderstand/ignore others stances, and generally be a bad, smelly egg, rotting his tribe with his/her insidiousness.
May you all be safe tonight, as the bogey men plot and cry !