Most Hated Tribe?

Ripfin

Troops win this game, not points. I hope my neighbors are upgrading there resources while I'm making 300 lc's :)

just 300 LC? hate to say it but that puny army would die on my wall against my troops and I have less points then you do

Ripfin

Not always true, I'd be willing to bet few in my point range have an army anywhere near my size. lol, but I've always been a troop whore.

your current farm is 1002 spaces, minus what you've used on other buildings, thats not much for troops.

DeletedUser

*yawn* Why does this put me in mind of "my stick is bigger then your stick"?

DeletedUser

your current farm is 1002 spaces, minus what you've used on other buildings, thats not much for troops.

Let's say you're right, for my size...that's not bad. Say buildings use 300, good approximation. 100 LC, that leaves 300 for other troops. Not bad for a 400 point player.

Actually, the average for all the players ranked above me is less then what I have and that's going off a bad assumption that all troops in this world are owned by players higher ranked them me. :lol::lol: So that means, from rank 1 all the way to the player ranked just above me averages less troops then I have. So much for points being an indicator.

Check the world stats, and run the numbers...you'll see what I'm talking about.

DeletedUser

just 300 LC? hate to say it but that puny army would die on my wall against my troops and I have less points then you do

According to what you've been saying....that's not possible. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

You'd have to have about 650 spears and 650 swords to stop 300 LC behind a lvl 10 wall

Now I know you're just blowing smoke out your behind.

Ripfin

Let's say you're right, for my size...that's not bad. Say buildings use 300, good approximation. 100 LC, that leaves 300 for other troops. Not bad for a 400 point player.

Actually, the average for all the players ranked above me is less then what I have and that's going off a bad assumption that all troops in this world are owned by players higher ranked them me. :lol::lol: So that means, from rank 1 all the way to the player ranked just above me averages less troops then I have. So much for points being an indicator.

Check the world stats, and run the numbers...you'll see what I'm talking about.

yes but i'm looking at my farm space and I have to build it up higher along with resources and warehouse so I can produce more troops, not too mention need to build the smithy then the academy since what good are troops with no nobles?

also need to build up my barracks and stables so I can produce troops faster, so in the end points are good especially with a long BP like we have.

nopw if you only have points and no troops thats bad.

DeletedUser

yes but i'm looking at my farm space and I have to build it up higher along with resources and warehouse so I can produce more troops, not too mention need to build the smithy then the academy since what good are troops with no nobles?

also need to build up my barracks and stables so I can produce troops faster, so in the end points are good especially with a long BP like we have.

nopw if you only have points and no troops thats bad.

...Running with your tail between your legs.

Ripfin

According to what you've been saying....that's not possible. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

You'd have to have about 650 spears and 650 swords to stop 300 LC behind a lvl 10 wall

Now I know you're just blowing smoke out your behind.

actually its a lvl 11 wall and only 600 spear and 1 paladin that I have.

not counting the few LC built to farm for me and scouts to check my farms.

unfortunately my farm space is gone so building that up as we speak.

Ripfin

I've gotta say, I think you've taken up =SK= Ace's spot real nicely :icon_wink:.

nope because hes a fool, and that is obvious by his hiding his true identity from a prior world, people know me, and they know I don't play around.

DeletedUser

I prefer loads of LC at the beginning, a handful of defense does fine for someone able to dodge and counter attack. I haven't started on axed yet, but it's getting to that time since i'll want plenty for when BP is lifted.

If you truly have 600 spears and only a handful of LC and scouts, you'll be a farm in no time. You can't keep up with more aggressive players with that build.

Besides, my soon to be axe would decimate your 600 spears. If you're going to go pure defense you really should try to balance it out.

DeletedUser

the more resources I make the more resources I have to spend on troops I aim to have a noble coming out of BP with an army to back it up.

Nice army.

DeletedUser

*yawn* Why does this put me in mind of "my stick is bigger then your stick"?

I guess that calls for a bit of recycling:

epeenmuchrr5.jpg

Ripfin

If I were you I'd be looking long and hard at belorn's village, but as a second nobling. I like to train 2 nobles out of the gates and take one a bit farther away to give me a new farming area. But I wouldn't let belorn stay by me long at the rate he's out pacing you.

oh he'll be one of the first to go, i've been doing my studying of him and have a clue when hes on and off, by the times his points go up or don't .

but on the other hand I wonder how hes building so fast when hes not farming, since i'm out farming everything around me.

DeletedUser

oh he'll be one of the first to go, i've been doing my studying of him and have a clue when hes on and off, by the times his points go up or don't .

but on the other hand I wonder how hes building so fast when hes not farming, since i'm out farming everything around me.

Yeah, but are you the one getting most of the resources??

Pick a village by him and spike it. You'll probably be able to slow him down a bit.