Most Hated Tribe?

Ripfin

Yeah, but are you the one getting most of the resources??

Pick a village by him and spike it. You'll probably be able to slow him down a bit.

I have been getting the resources, trust me, i'm farming non-stop and when I wake up the villages are full.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't an untrustworthy duke be good for you guys? Don't you all have Danellis anyways?

personnally i like to see all tribes become good. if a tribe is rubbish then were is the challenge.

you can't say your the best because you've defeated 50 rubbish tribes.

if i go to war(which i no doubt will) i will fight to the best of my ability and hope my opponant is doing the same. win or lose i might not become the best player in everyone else's eyes but i'll know i did my best against a worthy adversary.

that was the points of the middle ages and that is how i''l play this middle aged browser game.

DeletedUser

A lot of attention is always a bad thing for tribes here in TW...

Tribes with a lot of pressure on them mostly fail :icon_neutral:

I must agree with you. So it is better that they think DUSK is a bunch of mass recruiting n00bs and don't take us seriously :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I must agree with you. So it is better that they think DUSK is a bunch of mass recruiting n00bs and don't take us seriously :icon_wink:

But its worse that our name has been mentioned so many times in a topic about the most hated tribes.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

my empire is pretty envied because we are top of our continent. It's called -CIA-. Plus it's other academy tribes -CIA2- and -CIA3-.

DeletedUser

I don't have a reason to hate any tribes as of yet, but SK members do annoy me.

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure that Dusk with danellis are pretty hated :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

my empire is pretty envied because we are top of our continent. It's called -CIA-. Plus it's other academy tribes -CIA2- and -CIA3-.

And who envies CIA and your cohorts?

Hated:

1. CIA (point whoring, self-centered bunch, especially kenzstar!:icon_redface:)
2. DUSK (point whores + stupid players; not all of them though, some are my friends IRL)
3. Tribal Goat (yeah, he isnt a tribe but who cares)

DeletedUser

LOL there is a Hannah Montana Fans tribe? hahaha
i mean eh hem... good thing to know people or kids are taking interests in number games..

Well.. The most hated tribe in my ranking would be any tribe in a hugggeeee alliance.
Them and their peace makers... *evil glare*