Most important moment of 119

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As we all know 119 is more or less over. And I have once again taken uppon me to fix the cheaper coin prices for the boys.

After good talks with jawjaw i made a vote come up that i won in a landslide

vote.png

Now im waiting for you mr JAWJAW to impement it. We, the players deserve this. We have fighten this super competitive world against the best players .it could come up with. Flexes and fat belga duking, fl0r duking and many many others has shown their mark on this world. Mesutti got his revenge on ahmed, castor lost several bets.

Dennis won a world for once, the dungeon events respacks lasted for half a year and more that i probably forgot.

coin prices.png

This is to expensive for us, we deserves better. I promise the ppl to massmint once you fixed this.#maketherichRICHER
#flagfarming #blackLUCKflag

Also some memes:

bernie reduce.png
cheaper coins.png
fixing promised.png
jawjaw 50-100.png
jawjaw fixing.png
keep calm.png
reducing.png
waiting.png

Last edited:

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am fl0r, and I see a whole army of my countrymen, here, in defiance of Tyranny. You’ve come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do without CHEAPER NOBLES? Will you fight?

Fight and you may die. Run, and you’ll live...at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days, from this day to that, for one chance – just one chance – to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives [ but they’ll never take our CHEAPER NOBLES!

lantegra

Reaction score
The poll results pretty conclusive. The sooner it's implemented, the fewer cringe posts Fl0r has to post :)

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
459348173.jpg.webp

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
THE VOTE IS DONE, THE CHAMBERS HAS BEEN CALLED. THE COUNTING BEEN COUNTED

vote done.png

WHERE ARE THE PRICE REDUCTION?!
WE BEEN SCAMMED

CHARGEBACKS WILL COME, YOU WILL HEAR FROM MY LAWYERS