Most impressive player(s) so far?

DUBTIZE

i will choose Dubitze and FatalDecision .Dub played almost all the time just by himself, with his own forces.
is easy to be victorious with hundreds of tribe's defence supporting you which wasnt Dub's case :)

*Bows*

Ty Bent. Just trying to do my part, and as far as Most Impressive it is you that has my vote.

DUBTIZE

hmmmm i think im about to be sick.:icon_redface:

Sad but true so Puke...

Peeps can whine and moan about internal this, internal that, did this, did that.

Guess what happens to all those peeps at endgame...

Bub-bye... Wolf account is the eater of worlds... And FARMING/ACTIVITY is a BIG part of TW. Believe it or not...

You got nobles... You eat. You are active... You grow. 2 MAIN parts of TW 101...

Jmho.

DeletedUser110713

You should noble red dots when you have nobles, not grey and blue dots like bentley.

DeletedUser

You got nobles... You eat. You are active... You grow. 2 MAIN parts of TW 101...

your logic is flawless; oh wait, what about the 1.1 mill shrinkage on the wolf account right now... I hate when such sensible and indisputably true statements are incorrect.

DeletedUser

ya'll are correct, no doubt about. and im proud i lost only 1.1 mil points in these circumstances :)
id like to see a list of Zips that took vills from me. just a list, without numbers. i rekon im not good at that kind of stuff....

Last edited by a moderator:

nowitsover

ya'll are correct, no doubt about. and im proud i lost only 1.1 mil points in these circumstances :)
id like to see a list of Zips that took vills from me. just a list, without numbers. i rekon im not good at that kind of stuff....
Mande1992
Sgt@Arms
Logboss
Finally sober
Domestiquehated
shadowknight999
Lord GQuan
TheyCallMeNitto
Teh@ggressiveF@rmer
sakit gigi
Sir Arko
TheyCallMeFin
SSBB
Tigerius
jimOneill
Lord Protector
Cliftus
necokalo
flipmo234
pastor.sean
njc3

DeletedUser

now he's gonna fake me cuz i'm on that list, jerks.

no Nathan, fakes are are meant for sat accs :)
2/3 of Zips took vills from me.....100% repeatedly nuked/catted (i wont add Auph catting op here). In my oppinion 1.1mil points less doesnt look so bad.....from my past TW experience i can count on 1 hand fingers guys in Zips that would stand this kind of gangbang :)

kül tigin

Apnambo, kanthas & supatribe as a team is great in attacking, but after a few ops we learned much about them, so we got bored defending against them because it was too easy, couldnt make a proper op against them due to lack of participation. But I am pretty sure about their defensive skills as well. As they are moving towards enemy with mixed claims so all can snipe for others. So, I presume they are pretty decent in both as offender and defender.

Logboss is the king of tribalwars, a self army..

KPland is great.

Farah quinn is awesome.

War peace, loves talking more than fighting.

Battleaxe, loved fighting more than talking.

Sgt@arms, a warrior but no better than others, a regular pro..

Tashali is just a farmer and a rhetorician, not a fighter, they should play farmville.

Heresxwolfman, surely good but no addition to any tribe, because of selfish playing style.

Carpet nobling was a good player but he committed a big sin, so he got punished hard.

LGtwins (robo) is a good player, not the best leader..

Queteqin (known as narkissoss & fatal decision)

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"War peace, loves talking more than fighting."

That's why we are still here fighting and ranked #2 in ODA and #4 in ODD. We have been constantly under attack pretty much since the war with Zips started in August. Talking, or diplomacy as we call it, has its merits. If we loved to talk more than fight, then we would have quit a long time ago. You just tucked tail and ran rather than sticking around to fight it out.

Last edited:

fidel I

I've met waaay to many impressive players, but I'll name the top 20(Not in order):

1) Hwessel
2) Tubster334
3) Tigerstripe
4) GIXXER
5) User Name (A.K.A: Abtahiiiiii)
6) ATW001
7) I am your D
8) Devilindisguise (A.K.A: StealthManiac from W41)
9) Dany2012
10) Grapevine
11) Lukeberry*
12) ChrisO007
13) AssKicker34
14) Nml232009
15) AlphaKing
16) Just Badger
17) SteamTrain (A.K.A: Practice Makes Perfect)
18) wolfsbane44
19) Phenom
20) Muffinman

kül tigin

"War peace, loves talking more than fighting."

That's why we are still here fighting and ranked #2 in ODA and #4 in ODD. We have been constantly under attack pretty much since the war with Zips started in August. Talking, or diplomacy as we call it, has its merits. If we loved to talk more than fight, then we would have quit a long time ago. You just tucked tail and ran rather than sticking around to fight it out.

Thats for sure, go and get em, I m sure you ll find a solution to be in the winning team with your diplomacy.

DeletedUser113394

nark you gotta stop harassing and maybe annoying players that are no longer in your tribe anymore, they tried atleast and they are still there which matters :p. You have very high expectations i know... you like to war and kill player but diplo is part of the game whether you like it or not.

not gonna lie, your a nice guy in person, but too negatives at times.

Apnambo, kanthas & supatribe as a team is great in attacking, but after a few ops we learned much about them, so we got bored defending against them because it was too easy, couldnt make a proper op against them due to lack of participation. But I am pretty sure about their defensive skills as well. As they are moving towards enemy with mixed claims so all can snipe for others. So, I presume they are pretty decent in both as offender and defender.

Logboss is the king of tribalwars, a self army.. agreed

KPland is great... not so great but ok

Farah quinn is awesome. yeh we made a great team on 73, made it to rank 1 untill we got banned by Tashali -_-

War peace, loves talking more than fighting. good leader/player

Battleaxe, loved fighting more than talking. good player

Sgt@arms, a warrior but no better than others, a regular pro.. good player

Tashali is just a farmer and a rhetorician, not a fighter, they should play farmville. agreed

Heresxwolfman, surely good but no addition to any tribe, because of selfish playing style. no comment :x, bent is nice though

Carpet nobling was a good player but he committed a big sin, so he got punished hard. dont know him

LGtwins (robo) is a good player, not the best leader.. ok leader can be an ass at times

Queteqin (known as narkissoss & fatal decision)

edited to my liking. out of all the players you named, only 4 are still alive....

kül tigin

You have very high expectations i know...

When we make an operation, my expectation would be everyone around to participate..
When we got opped, my expectation for the one getting opped would be tagging and making a forum thread (should constantly updated) and let others snipe for the target.
If this is too much expectations, so be it..

Even in this case we would rim zips or auphan if we were gonna fight one by one. But they knew we were not fools..

DeletedUser113394

yup,I think Zips were getting hammered in war stats until they begged Auphan to join :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yup,I think Zips were getting hammered in war stats until they begged Auphan to join :icon_rolleyes:

No begging was involved.

War peace, loves talking more than fighting.

One of only two accounts from what was TheR that I would like to play alongside, doing a fantastic job and held everyone together for a long time. Circumstances and loyalty to friends seem to of put them in their current situation.