Most impressive player(s) so far?

DeletedUser85315

thoughts?

ps: please try to keep spam and useless banter for the other threads. Might be asking too much though :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]AUSTON MATARKO, core player that took a beating and never gave up. Pretty much homeless (tribe-less) the past year, at one time lost almost all his villages, yet has the willpower to keep surviving, eating whatever scraps comes his way... :)[/FONT]

DeletedUser111516

I would say tashali. :icon_eek:

I have played this game for over last 6 years. But, so far, I have never seen any player able to convince these many players to merge into an account. I think I don't have to point out at his stats to say this because almost everyone on this world knows this.

I must say, I am impressed with your convincing skills and your luck in this world.

DeletedUser44759

I remain impressed as ever by The warsword account

good players technically, team players of the first order and all around good guys, supportive in both the game and when RL bites..as it does way too often for myself due to various mental health issues, of the two matty gets the jaffas tho :icon_wink:

heresxwolfman comes a close second for much the same reasons (have to say that or be intenalled :lol:)

on a quieter note aurelian74 deserves a mention for being a guy that just keeps on giving, a player I wasn't impressed by at first, but now hold in the highest regard

Plenty of others have impressed, those 3 the most maybe just because we've played in such close contact for a while, could probably run up a top 20 without pausing for breath...

DeletedUser110713

for me the most impressive people are song zhao yu, tashali and fincky. tashali is impressive because he never gets enough of merges and people actually agree to merge with him. Fincky and song are impressive since they seem so bad players, especially song, he sends 10 noble trains and prenuke and first noble cap is 3 days (facepalm) and the first and last noble cap is 2 days :D, but if you look at their past stats, they seem so good, I wonder how did fincky score rank 1 in w43 for example?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108663

I was stuck between wolf, and Asgard, but I must say, I'm impressed the most with Wolf. Despite his love for internals or merges, he isn't far behind me in terms of ODA, and nobody can argue with his efforts against EGO in recent days. Whether you like his strategy or not, you can't argue with it, it works, he's rank 1, and unless EGO make a miraculous recovery and manage to take him out, I think he's gunna be here for a long time.

Also impressed by Song, despite the fact that he can't even put a nuke together, or send a train in under 30 seconds, his sheer determination is worthy of applaud.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remain impressed as ever by The warsword account

good players technically, team players of the first order and all around good guys, supportive in both the game and when RL bites..as it does way too often for myself due to various mental health issues, of the two matty gets the jaffas tho :icon_wink:

heresxwolfman comes a close second for much the same reasons (have to say that or be intenalled :lol:)

on a quieter note aurelian74 deserves a mention for being a guy that just keeps on giving, a player I wasn't impressed by at first, but now hold in the highest regard

Plenty of others have impressed, those 3 the most maybe just because we've played in such close contact for a while, could probably run up a top 20 without pausing for breath...

Couldnt agree more with every single word. Well said.

DeletedUser

-Tagteamed, He alone, by just existing, convinced one of the best players(tollxbooth) i know that winning tribalwars is not about nobling villages from your enemy, but by sending nukes and letting him noble from your tribe. What a Kansas city shuffle he pulled.

Ack3rl3y

There are a few good players as always, hard to pick out only a few. Technical skill - wolf (hate or love him, until you stand upto his focus don't knock him). Again, love or hate him - njc is a tough-nut. Cliftus seems a pretty decent player though he was mostly core I do believe? I'd also give a shout to mies for his leadership abilities. Knowing what he does and what he does it for I actually have a valid opinion on that..

Plenty in SMOKE deserve a shout-out for their general decency though, people like velv are those who make the game worth playing. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have been stuck on the rim for most of the world, so not having made contact with all the players, from my experience Velvetcrabman is the best player to run an op with in my opinion, high lvls of communication followed through with excellent attack/noble follow through.

First op that myself and VelvetCrabMan ran together i was not even in Smoke yet, but it was highly successful.

DeletedUser

I've never seen an op from velv, but he at least fakes properly so i'll give him that.

Anyways, the player that I have most impressed me are sgt@arms & dao. When I was sitting xapiex they were a lot of help and if i asked for a snipe they'd have the train sniped within just a few minutes of my asking. That combined with their recent defending against TheR and sgt's ridiculous OD is pretty overwhelming.

DeletedUser103075

this is the 3rd W I play with or against the original Daoziran (Dao) and considering the caliber of his cos (former rank 4th of w44 and former rank 21 of W51), I have to say he is currently doing less of what I expected from them.

But on Sgt@Arms, double thumbs ups and big toes too, it is since the beginning of our common path that I say this dude is a great asset to the tribe, but saying is good is an insult, he rocks!

He keep impressing me and all his tribe day after day and despite him always having to defend on Ther, he is pushing them back and holds the 4th rank in this war ODA.

I feel pity for Ther efforts to try to make him crumble OP after OP, they have no chances with him.

DeletedUser105025

He should feel privileged they actually attack him, obviously lovestruck.

DeletedUser44759

have to say from my experience of them that the guys on Sgt acc definitely deserve a place in anyones list

DeletedUser107091

Thanks for those somewhat "kind" words Marco! xD ... Well I am still holding stand OP after OP even though you know of our "problems" :icon_rolleyes:.

But kudos to sgt being a solo player and taking down OP after OP must deserve a spot on here! :icon_cool:

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sgt is definitely a great player, especially defensively in my opinion. My understanding was that he has had coplayers but perhaps he doesn't have any right now. He not only plays well but he is always paying attention to what is going on in the world it seems which probably helps him have good foresight into how things will play out in the future.

DeletedUser113394

Fatal Decision is one of the most level headed players Ive seen. Really know what they are doing all the time. Great players on that account defensively and offensively and definitely deserve their name to be here. Another excellent player is Logboss, Mikey always looking to help and motivate his members and logboss always teaching those that need help. Overall those 2 make a great Team.On the other hand, once again i will mention sgt@arms,Best player in Zips By far.Havent seen much of Dao in this war, Maybe he ran out of nobles merging with jamyjamy :icon_cry:

DeletedUser107091

haha nahh I never run out of nobles ;) ...

Not done much in this war ?? hehe alright then :p ... I might havent done much offensively as I have been on the defense and being OPed every once in a while :p! ...