Most impressive player(s) so far?

kül tigin

Circumstances and loyalty to friends seem to of put them in their current situation.

Yes he is a good friend, but his allies were stupit cowards that time as SMOKE cheased their war against EGO to rim KOC. And never supported us against neither ZIPS nor Auphan.. So in this case EGO defenses went to our zips frontline. 3 against 1 tribe. What an honorable fight..

Also those two noob tribes (SMOKE & EGO) couldnt even rim KOC that time, hail those warriors..

So you see TheiR pathetic tribe is much more than any of you, how pathetic you were to rim that pathetic tribe!..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes he is a good friend, but his allies were stupit cowards that time as SMOKE cheased their war against EGO to rim KOC. And never supported us against neither ZIPS nor Auphan.. So in this case EGO defenses went to our zips frontline. 3 against 1 tribe. What an honorable fight..

Also those two noob tribes (SMOKE & EGO) couldnt even rim KOC that time, hail those warriors..

So you see TheiR pathetic tribe is much more than any of you, how pathetic you were to rim that pathetic tribe!..

I think that I understand the 3 against 1 tribe, though from what I remember Zips were fighting Cow Tippers and TheR declared on us with TheE in tow.

Diplomacy plays a major part of this game and has since I started playing, if you annoy too many people sooner or later they will be gunning for you. I have played on many worlds where this has happened to either trolls from the forums or tribes that act the big I am. Zips leadership has always done what is in Zips best interests, if none zip members do not like how we have dealt with certain things then that is not really a concern of ours.

I posted on here as I wanted to correct the comment about us begging Auphan and to also back the war-peace account up somewhat.

DeletedUser108074

yup,I think Zips were getting hammered in war stats until they begged Auphan to join :icon_rolleyes:

No begging was involved. We already had plans to attack TheR because they were warring with our Jotad buddies and Kpland was acting all high and mighty when they were winning on Jotad. Unfortunately, Jotad couldn't hold out for even a month, to give us some time to finish Wave/Smile/AoC/Punch.

Then Punch jumping into TheR because they couldn't progress against us also added fuel to that fire.

Attacking TheR next made the most sense to us.

DeletedUser108663

yup,I think Zips were getting hammered in war stats until they begged Auphan to join :icon_rolleyes:

By hammered, you mean 2 sat accounts deep in k65 that had no stacking were being eaten? We drew a line of vils were going to 'gift' you and 1s worth defending; we lost 2(i think) that werent gifted.

And also, TheR declared on us because we were beating WEEE! so hard. At the time we were being gangbanged, so why couldnt we call on our allies when weee! did the exact same? All we did was level the playing field..

Next you'll be saying we're only beating Smoke because of Auphans input :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
By hammered, you mean 2 sat accounts deep in k65 that had no stacking were being eaten? We drew a line of vils were going to 'gift' you and 1s worth defending; we lost 2(i think) that werent gifted.

And also, TheR declared on us because we were beating WEEE! so hard. At the time we were being gangbanged, so why couldnt we call on our allies when weee! did the exact same? All we did was level the playing field..

Next you'll be saying we're only beating Smoke because of Auphans input :icon_rolleyes:

Those villages were still earned. Many had several D in them that we cleared and we took many that had a bit of support coming into them. I'm not saying you worked really hard to defend them but you still tried to keep whatever you could. They were never "gifted" as you put it. However, taking those were much easier than trying to take villages in your core. Remote villages are always harder to keep unless they are stacked adequately.

You guys are doing a great job on Smoke. However, it's always easier to take villages from a tribe that has had half the players quit or go inactive or suddenly become busy in RL.

kül tigin

Thats called as late participation to an allied tribes fight. And in this case I say "damn those allies" ..

DeletedUser108663

Not saying they werent earnt jorge. You did well on Carpet and that other ex-suitup that quit.

Just not a true picture of the war. Whether Auphan joined or not, those isolated vils would have dried up and we would have carried on like we did.

ZIPS does not rely on Auphan, nor do they rely on us. The wars have always been declared for the own tribes interest. Auphan didn't declare on TheR because we asked, they declared because it was the best option for their tribe at the time.

DeletedUser108070

good luck in the future to our "enemies" and congrats ZIPS

Last edited by a moderator: