Most impressive player(s) so far?

• Thread starter DeletedUser116359
  • Start date

DeletedUser116359

Let's try and keep spam and useless banter for the other threads.:icon_wink:

Stolen from the world 66 forum.

DeletedUser116552

KingCat - Solo mauling of Ebola when in Shrek'd until got a waste of time NAP, poor Paul :(

DeletedUser

I will pick Tesh. Great on farming even though he been solo for half year almost, and imo most impressive attacker at the game as every op on a big player he been the one who conquered the most villages.

oscar.soiza

Devil is by far the best performing player on this world, his co-ordination and efficiency is perfected and no net can tame him.

satorbg

balubhai for being hands down the best, most mature and most humble leader I've seen. He is on some next level spiritual stuff, nothing can phase him and he always makes the right call.

Duff when he was running e101, he topped the ODA charts and cracked turtles since month 1. He cut a bloody swathe through the WOLVES cluster and they were too scared to fight back after he cancel sniped the first train they sent lol

Bluenile for taking out Ogres and their leader Ogre basically solo.

Jamieace for taking the south quadrant of WOLVES only in conjunction with money88888. Jamie took the Rank 1 of the continent and #1 for ODA right before he remembered he had a real life, if he were still playing he'd be a great asset to ya bro.

King Cat has been the only account from enemy tribes I paid heed to. He had obscene ODA even when he was still in Doubt, and he basically doubled the ODA score of Shrekd when he joined them.

devil25793 - when I first saw him in the forums he had joined a bit later in the world. I was wondering where the big ego was coming from, but now I know. He grew to a top spot through stellar play, and he is like a rabid beast when he attacks.

Tesh/Nuglord/Knight Rizer: they basically told the family which owned K35 to GTFO and give them their villages. Sure, they had other Ya Bros helping, but for the most part it was 3 accounts vs a family of 3 tribes and they thrashed them. Also I like the touch of Knight Rizer nobling several villages right in the middle of the WOLVES cluster and naming them I came, I saw, I conquered, I want, Your dukes', Head!! lol that must have crushed morale.

Michonne for sticking with the game after an unfortunate restart and giving the finger to a much larger enemy.