Most Memorable Tribal Operations

DeletedUser

History of world 20 is often about wars, the world was Flamed cause many players failed to comprehend how bloody this world is.

Now we will discuss tribal operations that changed the world.

Only the players, leaders who are involved in those operations could explain it in detail what really happened and whether Victory or Failure was accomplished.

This is only an example.

1. Now On Atoll Operation- (WAR PRIME vs HULK and WHO?) Led by Airsofter & Runesten, A failed operation which led to the downfall of the once powerfull tribe HULK and WHO?.

2. Ampac Operaion- (WAR {BK} vs KONG) Led by Alanganster & Arcanum, A succesfull operation, Ampac survived the assault without support from his tribesmates, he left KONG which led to the eventual downfall of KONG.

3. Jonjay Operation- (WAR KILLFAM vs Fear?) Led by Legdenno and Rich 26, A succesfull operation which led to the deletion of the account even when PRIME and KILLfam supported him.

Feel free to correct my post and bring in the facts needed to reviewed topics. Please avoid flaming in order the thread won't be locked.:):):)

DeletedUser

Alright maker I admit that the first one of these threads you made was actually something somewhat constructive. Now after like 5 threads it's annoying, especially considering the reason you did this because of your little arguments from other threads. Either post something that the rest of the people here care about or quit trolling.

DeletedUser

You were part of WHO? tribe you could prove me wrong by saying what really happened when PRIME was attacking your tribe. WHO? when they get attacked many player quit and went inactive.:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool: I wonder who they are?

DeletedUser

You were part of WHO? tribe you could prove me wrong by saying what really happened when PRIME was attacking your tribe. WHO? when they get attacked many player quit and went inactive.:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool: I wonder who they are?

Wonder who who are? You make no sense.

And no, I will not say what happened because it was said months ago and telling you would just continue the trolling. Stop being a pest.

DeletedUser

Sycran Operation (care against 3====D lead by Wizzy and Air I think):
2009-01-08 00:00:00
First minute:12 villages:wizzydizzy(3),lvl0h3n(1),black phantom 13(4),I JeRzEe BoI I(1),frenchy1061(2),pisopiso(1)
First 10 minutes:16 villages:pisopiso(2),lvl0h3n(1),black phantom 13(1)
First hour:17 villages:pisopiso(1)
First day:33 villages:floadi(3),pisopiso(4),Jammiman(2),ravencraft(2),denzels(3),posshull(1),masternavi3(1)

c0ng0 Operation (Care against H-BOMB):
2009-03-02 23:00:00
First minute:4 villages:bong972(2),eng3ine(2)
First 10 minutes:11 villages:dewipericles(3),pelegro58(2),eng3ine(1),bong972(1)
First hour:12 villages:bong972(1)
First day: 22 villages:dewipericles(1),lvl0h3n(1),Dump-de-dump(3),Jammiman(3),bong972(1),dragongud(1)

Phatzpb Operation (Hulk against H-BOMB lead by Air and Run I think):
2009-05-11 23:00:00
First minute:13 villages:Yaznaki(2),bong972(6),lvl0h3n(5)
First 10 minutes:14 villages:lvl0h3n(1)
First hour:15 villages:Yaznaki(1)
First day:21 villages:eng3in(3),Caleta(3)

Memories of old times:(, I mentioned the name of players involved because many of them are not with us anymore:(, you mentioned NOWON ATOLL Operation so I am gonna do one of this for him too

NOWON ATOLL Operation (Hulk and Who? against Prime lead by x-char and Run I think):
2009-06-08 05:00:00
First minute:23 villages:tntmst96(3),Killasama(7),King Bowser Koopa(6),Runesten(3),Yaznaki(1),Twin peak(3)
First 10 minutes:28 villages:x-char(2),Yaznak(1),King Bowser Koopa(1),Runesten(1)
First hour:33 villages:Tom T(1),x-char(3),Yaznak(1)
First day:71 villages:dredgy(2),Runesten(5),Tom T(2),x-char(9),Sicem(8),dejan90(2),ph03nix(4),aGentleGo(2),Talmyr(4)
so I beleive the Operation was very much successful (but he was the only player who nobled back instead of nobling barbs when we were nobling them like the perivious ones:D)
http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&id=2770394

DeletedUser

these were ones I remembered
mention others and I can do the same for those too

rich26ca

well i agree with zig in the reason for you creating this thread, i'll play along...

1. Your a little off base with this one, as you've commented before about this op being a fail. And i think you confuse op and war this op was very successful and was the largest ive seen here on this world. also Who? had very very little to do with atoll other then fakes. 3 players tops actually got involved in that op. As you know who was very inactive at the time other then in the north some of us did help but not much. this was all Air, rune was already gone at this point.

2. Now this one i find kinda a joke as he took a hit and joined his attackers. I don't remember seeing him lose all that much in the exchange. but obviously was running low on troops and felt he could survive the continued attack.

the real question is:

a) was there really no support? (find this a little hard to believe that he found no one to give support as even i have had hulk/kong support)
b) If BK was winning why recruit him? (other then easy points)

Also wouldn't join kong and who? who fell cause of inactivity which lead to me and about 6 others playing 5+ accounts at a time several under heavy attack. When we gave that up the war turned heavily in favor of prime and to a lesser extent kiltom. Shortly after both me and king(random as well but it was not the real random/ but a co-player that knew nothing) as dukes decided changes where needed to keep the active players alive and fighting.

kong fell cause of leadership and organizational factors among other things it would seem. after run left, lodda and others those were hits but there was always some there to rally them all together. Then the day Air school started i think is what it was. That was the beginning of the end. this isn't a tear down or flame to bong he did his best just wasn't meant to be. recruiting in the south proved to be a useless as yes there players and active but most don't cooperate all that much. so that never helped which also brought in spies and weak minded players.

The Fear op well, i'll leave that one alone as its still current and things done there we are going to continue to use so won't speak of them in the public.

DeletedUser

Sycran Operation (care against 3====D lead by Wizzy and Air I think):
2009-01-08 00:00:00
First minute:12 villages:wizzydizzy(3),lvl0h3n(1),black phantom 13(4),I JeRzEe BoI I(1),frenchy1061(2),pisopiso(1)
First 10 minutes:16 villages:pisopiso(2),lvl0h3n(1),black phantom 13(1)
First hour:17 villages:pisopiso(1)
First day:33 villages:floadi(3),pisopiso(4),Jammiman(2),ravencraft(2),denzels(3),posshull(1),masternavi3(1)

c0ng0 Operation (Care against H-BOMB):
2009-03-02 23:00:00
First minute:4 villages:bong972(2),eng3ine(2)
First 10 minutes:11 villages:dewipericles(3),pelegro58(2),eng3ine(1),bong972(1)
First hour:12 villages:bong972(1)
First day: 22 villages:dewipericles(1),lvl0h3n(1),Dump-de-dump(3),Jammiman(3),bong972(1),dragongud(1)

Phatzpb Operation (Hulk against H-BOMB lead by Air and Run I think):
2009-05-11 23:00:00
First minute:13 villages:Yaznaki(2),bong972(6),lvl0h3n(5)
First 10 minutes:14 villages:lvl0h3n(1)
First hour:15 villages:Yaznaki(1)
First day:21 villages:eng3in(3),Caleta(3)

Memories of old times:(, I mentioned the name of players involved because many of them are not with us anymore:(, you mentioned NOWON ATOLL Operation so I am gonna do one of this for him too

NOWON ATOLL Operation (Hulk and Who? against Prime lead by x-char and Run I think):
2009-06-08 05:00:00
First minute:23 villages:tntmst96(3),Killasama(7),King Bowser Koopa(6),Runesten(3),Yaznaki(1),Twin peak(3)
First 10 minutes:28 villages:x-char(2),Yaznak(1),King Bowser Koopa(1),Runesten(1)
First hour:33 villages:Tom T(1),x-char(3),Yaznak(1)
First day:71 villages:dredgy(2),Runesten(5),Tom T(2),x-char(9),Sicem(8),dejan90(2),ph03nix(4),aGentleGo(2),Talmyr(4)
so I beleive the Operation was very much successful (but he was the only player who nobled back instead of nobling barbs when we were nobling them like the perivious ones:D)
http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&id=2770394

You're awesome:icon_razz:

Anyway, who wants to bet me and other Hulk players can come up with way more ops we've run than any other tribe?:icon_razz:

But I think the most successful op in the history of w20 was the Hulk op on lordfrankius.

Landing time was 2008-12-18 4:00ST.
9 villages lost before landing time.
18 lost by a minute after the landing time.
39 lost by an hour after the landing time.
68 lost after 24 hours from the landing time.
151 villages in total lost to us.

He was practically rimmed in less than a week. And this was back when people were huge at like 2m points.

DeletedUser

You're awesome:icon_razz:

Anyway, who wants to bet me and other Hulk players can come up with way more ops we've run than any other tribe?:icon_razz:

But I think the most successful op in the history of w20 was the Hulk op on lordfrankius.

Landing time was 2008-12-18 4:00ST.
9 villages lost before landing time.
18 lost by a minute after the landing time.
39 lost by an hour after the landing time.
68 lost after 24 hours from the landing time.
151 villages in total lost to us.

He was practically rimmed in less than a week. And this was back when people were huge at like 2m points.

Now that's cool, I'd love to see another op like that in world 20, and be a part of it (but as long as that didn't involve being on the receiving end rofl)!

With the likes of Hefty and Ixy in Pron, who knows lol :icon_twisted:

HeftySmurf

I doubt i can ever achieve the coordination of what the Old Hulkers could do.
i can do good, but not as good as them :p

DeletedUser

Unlike maker said, in my opinion, the Hulk OP on NOWON ATOLL did not fail.

Hulk took 40 villages off the guy, and created there own front with Prime. They only reason, as airsofter stated, that NOWON ATOLL is around is because himself, rune ect quit Hulk.

I can gurantee you that if Hulk was still around, NOWON ATOLL would either be rimmed, quit or very short on points and that Prime wouldn't be a rank #1 tribe. :)

To contribute to the thread as a memorable operation for me was back when Spirit was waring D.war with Who?

Spirit held an op on a player called Bluekill [I think his name was]. Ended with me nobling 12 villages and contributed to him having to run to the other side of the K we was raiding. :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unlike maker said, in my opinion, the Hulk OP on NOWON ATOLL did not fail.

Hulk took 40 villages off the guy, and created there own front with Prime. They only reason, as airsofter stated, that NOWON ATOLL is around is because himself, rune ect quit Hulk.

I can gurantee you that if Hulk was still around, NOWON ATOLL would either be rimmed, quit or very short on points and that Prime wouldn't be a rank #1 tribe. :)

I disagree with you Nonsou or whoever you are, stats show that they nobled villages but they didn't affect the overall advancement of PRIME on diffrent continents. Leaving the game in time of great war is very suspicious, the logical thing for a leader (runesten and Airsofter) must do is appoint a leader who would continue the ideals of the tribe, Instead they left the tribe to DIE, BONG972 did a pretty good job on trying to hold the tribe. If anybody would disagree with this analysis, prove your case......:) :) :)

DeletedUser

I disagree with you Nonsou or whoever you are, stats show that they nobled villages but they didn't affect the overall advancement of PRIME on diffrent continents. Leaving the game in time of great war is very suspicious, the logical thing for a leader (runesten and Airsofter) must do is appoint a leader who would continue the ideals of the tribe, Instead they left the tribe to DIE, BONG972 did a pretty good job on trying to hold the tribe. If anybody would disagree with this analysis, prove your case......:) :) :)

Agreed that Hulk didn't affect the course of the war, however, it doesn't mean it wasn't a sucessful op.

As for them leaving tribe in capable hands, Bong took over. Sadly for bong, all the good Hulk players were either recruited or quit - Meaning Kong had to look somewhere else. He recruited Green, which was bound to fail, as they were just ex H-BOMB - The biggest flop/fail i've seen on TW to date [Seeing as H-BOMBs primary creation was to rival Hulk via coalition force]

As for it being suspicious - Whats suspcious about leaving tribalwars due to irl issues? Imo it'll always be irl > tribalwars for most people, unless your a neek [:icon_redface::lol:]. Are you saying that Hulk disbanded, and airsofter, rune ect quit because they were intimedated by Prime? :lol:

DeletedUser

Agreed that Hulk didn't affect the course of the war, however, it doesn't mean it wasn't a sucessful op.

As for them leaving tribe in capable hands, Bong took over. Sadly for bong, all the good Hulk players were either recruited or quit - Meaning Kong had to look somewhere else. He recruited Green, which was bound to fail, as they were just ex H-BOMB - The biggest flop/fail i've seen on TW to date [Seeing as H-BOMBs primary creation was to rival Hulk via coalition force]

As for it being suspicious - Whats suspcious about leaving tribalwars due to irl issues? Imo it'll always be irl > tribalwars for most people, unless your a neek [:icon_redface::lol:]. Are you saying that Hulk disbanded, and airsofter, rune ect quit because they were intimedated by Prime? :lol:

Nah, he's just trolling. He doesn't actually know what he's talking about because he doesn't actually play on World 20.

DeletedUser

Imo Prime need a new PnPer to represent them - This guy just fails. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Imo Prime need a new PnPer to represent them - This guy just fails. :icon_neutral:

Hmm, don't insult Prime like that. This guy hardly represents them. They do better to just ignore him and not answer anyone's silly questions towards them. They are #1; they don't really need to prove anything right now.

DeletedUser

Nah, he's just trolling. He doesn't actually know what he's talking about because he doesn't actually play on World 20.
King Bowser Koopa, Your part of the tribe the failed WHO? right maybe you guys are the ones to Blame on this failed operation.

1. WHO? is nearer than HULK in terms of distance.
2. WHO? Nukes are nearer than HULK nukes.
3. WHO? Defenses are nearer

Why do you need the help of HULK when battling prime, the sad thing about those two powerfull tribe WHO? and HULK they become to complacent in their position as the top tribes in the world, but when they met their match, they failed.:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

King Bowser Koopa, Your part of the tribe the failed WHO? right maybe you guys are the ones to Blame on this failed operation.

Why do you need the help of HULK when battling prime, the sad thing about those two powerfull tribe WHO? and HULK they become to complacent in their position as the top tribes in the world, but when they met their match, they failed.:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

I was never in Who?. You just put an exclamation point on your ignorance. Nice little edit there so you could put in a stupid reason. You know that isn't required right? You could have just wrote that at the end of your post. If you're going to try and post "the truth, because the truth hurts" then at least try and get your facts straight. So please, try again, child.

Doesn't point #1 pretty much make #2 and #3 obvious?

DeletedUser

What your ignorance is telling you is "Who? were rank 2 at the time - They should of won."

1. Who? was declared upon by former #3 [Prime] and the rank 6th + 11th tribe at time? [KilTom + KilKet].

2. For over 6 - 8 months, Prime had highest overall points + villages that Who? + Hulk. This meant that even tho they was #3, they had a larger tribe and bigger numbers than Who?. Plus with KilTom + KilKet by there side, obviously Who? was going to call in there allies.

Yes, Who? did loose, but they lost because they did have inactives, with only 20 people fighting Kilfam + Prime on that front. Who?'s only ally disbannded and most of Hulk quit. This left Who? all alone. I repeat Prime had alot more villages - This generally means more troops [They also had more players in that aspect]. Also, with Kilfam at the rear, Who? was simply overunned. And thats why they lost.

Try reading this and understanding before making another post maker - Stop being ignorant. :icon_neutral: