Most Memorable Tribal Operations

DeletedUser

So King Ziggy 2, If a tribe will fail so be it, but in your case the world will change on operations and motivation,

This part made no sense to me what so ever :icon_rolleyes:

now lets hear some Memorable Tribal Operation experiance from you king ziggy 2.:):):), Or maybe you couldn't post anything....:icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused:

Lol you crack me up maker.... Well the operations I took part in are ones you wouldn't know since they were more local to Who? but if you must know them I'll mention some.

In the CORE war early on I nobled a village in a very successful Op against a guy named gothic11. We nobled all his villages and he tried to run to K44 so we followed him and finally nobled him. As did a guy named Lord of the Beast who a player named The.Robot basically took out all by himself. I took a few villages from LotB as well in an op we had on him. I did some faking and a few nobles here an there on GrGods players when we were gaining total control of K34. Finally as the world progressed and I became farther and farther away from the battle fronts I ended up faking in some KilTom ops and helped in the NOWON ATOLL op as well.

If you want a memorable op I was apart of I guess you could say the op on me done by like 10 Prime players that for a month I was on top of them until they started stacking all the barbs they kept nobling around me with troops from 3ks away. I find that quite memorable since really they weren't really successfull. :lol:

Now how about some of those ops you were a part of maker? I know you must have a ton :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thanks King Ziggy 2, see that was not hard. Telling your experiance in this world. :) :) :)

Good job:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

good job king ziggy the 2, but you should not let more villages to wizzydizzy even if he is a friend of yours. He is big boy, he can handle to noble villages by himself.
Someone 'gift' him 10 mil points account (that btw hat off, it was good operation of Hefty : to take that account off from Prime and dream that in that way he can disband Prime after his left if he mail and convince 2-3 players to join his tribe) but no more gift to him.

DeletedUser

Thanks King Ziggy 2, see that was not hard. Telling your experiance in this world. :) :) :)

Good job:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you. Now for yours?

good job king ziggy the 2, but you should not let more villages to wizzydizzy even if he is a friend of yours. He is big boy, he can handle to noble villages by himself.
Someone 'gift' him 10 mil points account (that btw hat off, it was good operation of Hefty : to take that account off from Prime and dream that in that way he can disband Prime after his left if he mail and convince 2-3 players to join his tribe) but no more gift to him.

Oh sure, my bad. Hear that Hefty, no more villages for you :icon_redface:

I gave Hefty those village and will give him anymore that he wants since eventually I will be taking over an account where I can actually do more to help FEAR?! in wars. Otherwise, I'll just end up catting all my villages down before deleteing and that's no fun for anybody. I'd rather my villages be in the hands of a friend or barb than in Prime's.

DeletedUser

Thank you. Now for yours?

Oh sure, my bad. Hear that Hefty, no more villages for you :icon_redface:

I gave Hefty those village and will give him anymore that he wants since eventually I will be taking over an account where I can actually do more to help FEAR?! in wars. Otherwise, I'll just end up catting all my villages down before deleteing and that's no fun for anybody. I'd rather my villages be in the hands of a friend or barb than in Prime's.

Wha? we need more players like you King Ziggy the 2:icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

... A new account in FEAR or in PRON ?
Anyway, not important in which tribe it is and will be that new account, I wish you good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

well since me and zig were the dukes when the disband happened, I would say yes its a sore nerve as the player we were fighting were not of the same caliber but had more numbers in activity. its like Micheal Jordan losing or wyane in hockey. should they have won? Yes did they no so it continues to be a sore topic.

but since hulk> now pron and who?> now Fear are still around and still are at war i'd say its far from over yet.

DeletedUser

Typical troll :icon_redface:

... A new account in FEAR or in PRON ?
Anyway, not important in which tribe it is and will be that new account, I wish you good luck.

Thank you. I'll take an account where ever people provide me with one. As of now I think I'll be getting one in FEAR?! (for obvious reasons) before PRON (no offense Hefty/Ixy. I still <3 you :icon_razz:).

the punisher14

Inq

im not sure if you would say INQ was memorable but they did last awhile and were a good bunch of players just my opinion but i dont know what happened to them after i was rimmed.

rich26ca

they became kill and mayhem then tenth! then merged with who? to become fear