Most Often Rimmed

DeletedUser

It's a boring little world, what can I say?

JP did come up with inventive torture for a n00b tribe today... he was trying to persuade the duke of USSR to declare war on himself...I am going to try to get him to put it in the funny IG mail because it really is a beautiful thing.

Repinski

It's a boring little world, what can I say?

Its not a boring world. Its just very slow. But as a co-player of a top 20 account I must say things are still pretty active.

I am not giving away the name of the account I co-play as I don't know if the owner of the account would approve. But I must say I am in an amazing tribe. Probably the best skill wise.

DeletedUser

Its not a boring world. Its just very slow. But as a co-player of a top 20 account I must say things are still pretty active.

I am not giving away the name of the account I co-play as I don't know if the owner of the account would approve. But I must say I am in an amazing tribe. Probably the best skill wise.

I Wonder if its Pinder or IFY? Both are massive W33 accounts, and i wouldnt hold it against either for getting a co player, especially IFY considering hes on the front......... All 3 fronts now as it is.

Skill wise i couldnt argue with you there. :) my experience fighting Who? players i have come across either great skill, or determined players, but alot of players who just rolled over.
The skill is there. No doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

No it isnt Pinder or IFY. It is a different person. I am in the top 20.

DeletedUser

I Wonder if its Pinder or IFY? Both are massive W33 accounts, and i wouldnt hold it against either for getting a co player, especially IFY considering hes on the front......... All 3 fronts now as it is.

Skill wise i couldnt argue with you there. :) my experience fighting Who? players i have come across either great skill, or determined players, but alot of players who just rolled over.
The skill is there. No doubt.

I was never sitted or co-played in any world.

DeletedUser

That's interesting because when the war vs WHO started, Migalumapas told me you were away and being sat and when you got back we'd see more action from WHO. Not sure what the point of him telling me that was but there ya go...

DeletedUser

That's interesting because when the war vs WHO started, Migalumapas told me you were away and being sat and when you got back we'd see more action from WHO. Not sure what the point of him telling me that was but there ya go...

I was away for ~2 days. Wally sit me for a very short time, because I had an internet twice a day (on my holidays) and I was joining quite often.

Repinski

I can confirm this. If IFeelYou you had a co-player I would know about it as this person would be on skype and the forums. And there is no such person.

DeletedUser

Thats what i thought mate, and if you did get a co-player, i would have been surprised!
It takes the satisfaction out of the game for me personally. But i can understand why some choose to ave a co-player.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the civil reply IFY... good to know Migs didn't lie to me, I always liked him.

DeletedUser

Domin8rix and world 33 are well suited their both slow come back on world 13 we can have some fun on their.

DeletedUser

Hey comeplayme, you little traitor.... good to see you trying to stir up trouble. Are you going to try to defend your actions in world 13? How you got everyone to send you support against CIV and then turned around and jumped to CIV and attacked the people who had sent you support?

We're going to make sure no one ever trusts you again... thanks for reminding me you're still around after we've rimmed you twice in this world already.

I'll send resources to whoever rims him next! I should have nominated you for most often rimmed. I bet JP would like to know you're still perky enough to be mouthy.