Most Popular Flags

• Thread starter Habraka Abrivianius
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Since this is the first and, for now, only world which has flags enabled, I was wondering what people consider to be the best/most popular flag type. I can imagine that certain types are very desired during early game play, while others are more intended for middle and end game.

Flag Types:

Increased Resource Production
Increased Unit Recruitment Speed
Increased Attack Strength
Increased Defense Strength
Balances A Battle's Luck
Increased Population Limit
Reduced Packages Cost
Increased Haul Capacity

I'd say ' Increased Resource Production' is probably the best for early game, while I see ' Increased Unit Recruitment Speed' and ' Reduced Packages Cost' as the most valuable ones for mid and end game.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hauls have also been fairly useful in very early gameplay on the rim where farming is quiet easy.

However in early game I also agree once your mines are past a certain point it is much better to use resource production as I am sure everyone else with a brain will agree.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a good number of Res flags ranging from lvl 1 - 4. Im trading it for Package flags, and recruitment flags. Actually Im trading anything for these 2 flags. Mail me IG if you are interested so we can trade by setting up a tribe for trading flags.

IGN: Pride888

DeletedUser

Anyone interested in trading, mail me.

And also to answer the question of most popular flag, I think it depends on the player. But overall, I think recruitment speed and pack flags are the best

DeletedUser

Haul flags are the most underrated flags. no doubt. Heavy cav haulin like an LC, yes please.

Pop flags.......probably my least favourite.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

In my opinion, Population capacity flags are the most useful.