Most Promising Premades...

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You can survive a stroke but the high prices of mediation can give you a heart attack.

DeletedUser17170

Dauthi's tribe is also a good premade - oh but let's take a look again! Dauthi has been nobled by Zain BA-I. I think Dauthi should concentrate more in playing in-game than wasting his time posting in the forum :icon_razz:

GoooGooo, who are you? Some random nobody who's trying to take another potshot at someone to gain some fame?

The draw backs to using the same name in each world is that someone always tries to take a potshot at you to increase their own glory, Zain decided to test me, and he won. I give him kudos' for winning. He didn't beat me because I spent time posting on these forums(which if you bothered to get your head out of your own arse you'd noticed I don't post but once or twice a week at most unlike most), then in game. He beat me because of various differnet reason, none of which are really that important.

I actually don't really have anything more to say to someone who make such a stupid comment as you've made.

DeletedUser

This thread has died, but I think this is in order.

As for most promising premades you can cross Happle and Perve off that list, as expected :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Abort and Coming will be the end game battle most likely with a few other mergers/recruitments and such beforehand. This world is already maxed out so i think its far to put out some assumptions this earily

DeletedUser95683

Abort and Coming will be the end game battle most likely with a few other mergers/recruitments and such beforehand. This world is already maxed out so i think its far to put out some assumptions this earily

Already thinking of end game three weeks in :lol:

DeletedUser95683

Look at this world. it is the smallest world and has the smallest amount of active good players i have seen for being the begining of a world....

so yea.... i am.

Well your wrong about one thing. Abort! is now TBA :icon_razz:

DeletedUser93260

Look at this world. it is the smallest world and has the smallest amount of active good players i have seen for being the begining of a world....

so yea.... i am.

Your experience has been much different than mine then. My area is packed with good players.

DeletedUser

so yea.... i am.

The world was designed like this for a reason.

>> Clicky <<

Closer villages.
Less barbs.
Cheaper coins.
To make it more competitive...

If players quit due to it being to hard, then its their failings not the worlds.

slinkiestwizard

The world was designed like this for a reason.

>> Clicky <<

Closer villages.
Less barbs.
Cheaper coins.
To make it more competitive...

If players quit due to it being to hard, then its their failings not the worlds.

Actually more barbs appear and the nubs go away... im just saying......:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

GoooGooo, who are you? Some random nobody who's trying to take another potshot at someone to gain some fame?

The draw backs to using the same name in each world is that someone always tries to take a potshot at you to increase their own glory, Zain decided to test me, and he won. I give him kudos' for winning. He didn't beat me because I spent time posting on these forums(which if you bothered to get your head out of your own arse you'd noticed I don't post but once or twice a week at most unlike most), then in game. He beat me because of various differnet reason, none of which are really that important.

I actually don't really have anything more to say to someone who make such a stupid comment as you've made.

BITTER? You got nobled, that's it...

You're tribe goes down to one of the most promising premade to a FAILURE :lol:

As i look at the map. Abort is also all around you and your members. tsk tsk tsk FAIL...

DeletedUser17170

GooGoo,

Last I looked my tribe was never listed as one of the "most promising" tribes, very few people actually knew the crew I had put together was actually joining, also last I looked my tribe is still doing just about what we were doing before I got noble or even better rank wise/member wise.

As far as being surrounded by abort. *shrugs* They are like any other player in this game, they can be beaten if they need to be.

shiverchill

*raise hand* thumbs up

DeletedUser

GooGoo,

Last I looked my tribe was never listed as one of the "most promising" tribes, very few people actually knew the crew I had put together was actually joining, also last I looked my tribe is still doing just about what we were doing before I got noble or even better rank wise/member wise.

As far as being surrounded by abort. *shrugs* They are like any other player in this game, they can be beaten if they need to be.

Certainly not by the likes of YOU! :lol:

DeletedUser17170

GoooGooo,

Who are you? Your trying to take cheap shots at me but your to much of a coward to show the world who you really are. I'm willing to bet that booza would gladly invite me into his tribe to run with them, can you say the same? -if- I was commited enough I'm sure I could go one on one with anyone, the problem is that I'm not commited I've done it, I've been in first place, I've ran the largest tribe, I've ran the tribe of noobs that beat the awesome vets, I've seen success, I've seen failures. I join worlds now adays to be with friends and cause troubles for others in the world. Again, can you lay claim to anything close to that? Or are you simply a never was that seen failure after failure by players like me and you just trying to build up your pathetic rep by pointing out were I was beaten?(and not even beaten by you.) Or are you that someone who has a grudge from a past world that I've sent to the rim, or had sent to the rim because you suck at this game?

Again, you will ignore most of this post, find one small bit to respond to and think you witty, but everyone else on these forums who's even bothering to read our little spat will see how much of a failure you are for thinking your witty.

Here's some advice, go make a name for yourself in game with out doing cheap tactics, keep using the same name from world to world to the point that you have crappy players who see you in their area and make it a point to try to get all their friends to team up on you because they fear you. Then and only then come back to try and degrade me.

DeletedUser

Your experience has been much different than mine then. My area is packed with good players.

Good players in bad tribes just means you get gangbanged in the end or recruited, yes there are a few other good tribes out there but recruitments and merges will happen untill a large clash either way. Unless one of the tribes all of a sudden goes inactive or gets mass gangbanged.

This will be the outcome.

DeletedUser

+1

Alot of people are throwing panics over these premades, who do have good players in them. But a collection of amazing players doesnt always work out in the best interests of the Tribe.

Everyone can be beaten. Luck, off days, inactivity, so many things can go wrong for any player in this game.

DeletedUser

But a collection of amazing players doesnt always work out in the best interests of the Tribe.

We aren't a collection of amazing players. We are a collection of mediocre players (and me) that work well for together.