Most Promising Premades...

DeletedUser93260

I figured, I am thick but not quite that much. I however thought it was worth the differentiation.

DeletedUser

We aren't talking about people who have a new name so they can make a fresh start of things on a new world. We are talking about people who make a new name specifically for the purpose to hide there identity all the while they sit back and hurl insults, make baseless accusations and inflammatory remarks for no other reason then they aren't man or woman enough to do it under there own name where they might be recognized. There is a huge difference between the two, its just to bad you didn't understand it the first time and knew the context of which i was speaking.
I must admit, I have considered making a new forum name in this and previous other worlds so that the faaaaark name could be retired. The issue is that I will always will be the faaaaark that people either love, hate, or love to hate. If I chose to make a new forum name, it would not take people long to spot me by the way I post.

Ultimately, people need to stand up and make a name for themselves in this game and this applies to real life too. If it means that people end up hating you, then so be it. If you make an idiot of yourself with your posts, then learn from it and move on. I have and I am changing my ways... well I'm trying to anyways.

With this in mind, what other forum users need to take into account is that when a specific person is trying to change their appearance on a forum, people need to take that into consideration that the hated poster is trying to change his/her ways.

This isn't about me changing my ways (well... it kinda is), but there are other players that also come to mind. I've seen a lot of young players post here from many years ago. Over the years they have matured and their writing style has changed as they have matured. People definitely need to take this into account.

Bottom line, my thoughts are that people should not hide behind forum aliases... it's a sign of weakness in my books. Make a name for yourself and stand tall through thick and thin. With this said, I understand why people make new aliases in the game (one reason: that they can get started in their area without being gangbanged), but forum names are a completely different thing.

EDIT - On topic: Can someone do a quick count and let everyone know how many premades are still in the world.
RIM! is to be counted as the Abort premade as it was only a simple tribe name change.

Last edited by a moderator:

bugcommander

There are currently 7 in the top 10 other than that didnt see anyones that i remembered

DeletedUser

14 2HARD
30 Deus

These 2 as well I believe.

I honestly thought 2Hard was going down the toilet, after a few of their guys left and the bashing they received here, but it looks like they are steaming back up the ranks.

Nice work.

Deus look ok...
Few too many members imho.
I like small tribes, myself.

SeʞRit look pretty decent and they have a few good forum representatives also. :)

DeletedUser

URUZ and Nooble are still there. nooble merged with Voices though.

DeletedUser

I honestly thought 2Hard was going down the toilet, after a few of their guys left and the bashing they received here, but it looks like they are steaming back up the ranks.

Nice work.

never count us out ;)

thanks for the kind words :)

DeletedUser93260

URUZ and Nooble are still there. nooble merged with Voices though.

Nooble would be one of the 7 in the top 10 which is why they weren't mentioned by name.

Uruz is really a nonentity now 70 Uruz 112.359 112.359 17 not sure if they still count as being here.