Most Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

So far the current top 20 are nooby/newbie tribes, it's the result of mass-recruiting.
We all know some of them (current top 20) might fall anytime.
Will the current top 20 might changed after BP ends? or Will it changed after the nobles come out?

Eventually tribes consists of experience players from past worlds will take over.

What tribes do you think will take a spot in the top 20 in the future?
Explain why.

Keep it spam free.

frostyfingers

WAY TOO EARLY to tell anything yet, gonna have to give it a while, hopefully I can have my second very successful tribe started soon...had a late beginning due to my new work schedule...

UATW FTW!!

eLeMeNOhPi

WAY TOO EARLY to tell anything yet, gonna have to give it a while, hopefully I can have my second very successful tribe started soon...had a late beginning due to my new work schedule...

UATW FTW!!
hey mate.... there is something I have to talk with you about, please add me in skype... eLeMeNOhPi

sry for offtopic

DeletedUser

I am gonna do some guessing on nothing more than a hunch.

1. zo0 might last

and in our k I like
1. Pills
and imagine this...
2. Doctor

DeletedUser

my most promising tribe? i think the tribe who lead by Barbarian :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5813

I would like to see my tribe do well, but the biggest threats are Mad!, but that will also mean they are major targets for tribes once BP comes off, other than that I have no idea what tribe will do well or not.

DeletedUser

Pills will do well.

Then there a couple smaller tribes(like 10 member tribes) with some good players. Very promising, just need more members in order to challenge for the top spots.

ston3d

HAI. :icon_razz:

1. Silent - Well he Brought in great players for his .5 speed world. Then dragged them all here. Best premade by a mile, me thinks. :icon_razz:
2. Pills - Some nice names to see back there. And some alias that i'm pretty sure were nice names.
3. SMURFZ - I haz spy der :icon_eek:. They say seems ok. Medium skill, good activity. The kinda of tribe that will keep going.
4. RIP NS - Some great players there. As long as the new guys remain active the teachers will guide them to great places :icon_biggrin:.
5. BORED! - Cuz I Jus Loves Dem. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yeah, we do have.. But only if people remain active, and don't quit etc. Else we aren't worth anything

So true wicker we have alot of potential we just need to stay active and then and only then will we be able to show everyone what we are capable of.

DeletedUser

xxx has great potential, very selective in recruiting and building a solid core of players.... of course I am biased since I am in that tribe :D