Most Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

Okay, question. Why hasn't poor Doctor been mentioned once? We have been on the top average points per player since like 2 day in. Although this is our rank:
304Doctor5.0985.0981242512425 our OD rank is:
82Wana play Doctor?4.731
We will never have but one single diplomacy EVER, when the tribe worthy eventualy shows itself. We are invited constantly by other tribes but dare I say, there will never be a single defector, (even if we get invites from Pills :) )
Can you guys not see past a low rank BEFORE nobles even come out?
I say, a solid tribe with solid members. (some of which, although may not be in the top 20 rankings in previous worlds, have definitley been way up there...say top 50) And EACH of our members have been or is still in a top ten tribe from mulitiple worlds.

What do you say?

u iz l33t!

Lethal Legend

He invented a seed drill, the "horse drawn hoe" I believe.

Not as good as the Mechanical Reaper though. Always loved that one since one of my friends answered in a question in an exam:

Q: What did Cyrus McCormick invent?

A: He invented the Mechanical Raper which did the work of 1,000 men.

=3

Still off topic, however had to ask if Cyrus McCormack went to prison for inventing a mechanical Raper?

Shlomzi

Still off topic, however had to ask if Cyrus McCormack went to prison for inventing a mechanical Raper?

No =P

The reason it was so funny was because the guy answered in the exam "he invented a mechanical raper which did the work of 1,000 men."

Always makes me laugh =3