Most Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

Lol Norse FTW indeed. DreamSweeper, you and whoever's the leadership of Norse have done a fantastic job thus far. You guys have been mentioned as a top, promising tribe but in a sort of strange way have avoided heavy scrutiny (and as a result have been able to grow relatively untouched by any outside influence). It might be because of you guys' leadership and the fact that you yourself is one of the more present figures on the externals but I'm interested to see how you guys handle yourselves.

With APES and the Arrow F. stunting one anothers growth, and FUBAR and Human reportedly duking it out (and thereby stunting one another's growth), I'd say you guys are literally the only one in the top 5 that is guaranteed to stay in it for the longer run. Your spread is amazing, too. Unlike the other top 14 tribes you guys are literally seperated by a long distance from anyone else - you're free to clear all the weaker scrub tribes in your continent and gather your strength. Not to mention the fact that you aren't a family (which I love, by the way. No hugs) and that you seem to have a solid group of experienced players not found in any other tribe. This is WAY too premature, but you guys can make it to late game and even take this world, from how I see it. I look forward to you guys progress - I'll be watching for however long I stay in this world ^^

Oh the flattery :$
You're too nice! Thank you , mate! We plan to keep things in order and the executing of ops, diplomacy and overall general organisation of the tribe which will ensure our continual success. Feel free to message me in game for some chatter :)

DeletedUser113322

Ahaha you sly man. It isn't flattery, it's facts. You all are able to stay under the radar for some strange reason - everyone on externals know Norse is a force to be reckoned with yet I haven't seen any resistance to you. I suppose it goes to show your diplomacy skills in some way; in TW, the people who make it to end game aren't necessarily the most skilled players but rather the ones with endurance. The less things you have to deal with, the more you can endure :). I'm not taking any shots at your tribe, by the way. Though largely untested, I'm willing to bet you guys will have a lot of resilience.

I will definitely be messaging you IG - more than glad to talk and make friends ^^

DeletedUser

Ahaha you sly man. It isn't flattery, it's facts. You all are able to stay under the radar for some strange reason - everyone on externals know Norse is a force to be reckoned with yet I haven't seen any resistance to you. I suppose it goes to show your diplomacy skills in some way; in TW, the people who make it to end game aren't necessarily the most skilled players but rather the ones with endurance. The less things you have to deal with, the more you can endure :). I'm not taking any shots at your tribe, by the way. Though largely untested, I'm willing to bet you guys will have a lot of resilience.

I will definitely be messaging you IG - more than glad to talk and make friends ^^

Norse and maybe Human, are the only 2 tribes I regard as important (obviously ARROW and HOOD too lol). The rest are jokes IMO but I'm not speaking for my tribe, just an opinion.

DeletedUser65288

Is this Norse in any way related to the the one that was in 71 for a while? I know the Pic is the same.

DeletedUser

No, it's not related in any way, as in not the same players except for me ;p
A few friends and myself, 8 of us to be exact join w71 for some fun. We formed the tribe "Alone?" and had highest average points throughout startup...nonetheless, one of our guys quit, another got gangbanged...to ensure our security, we decided to join a tribe, preferably a tribe that arnt so skilled and are willing to be taught. So we found ourselves joining Delta...not long after, I had influence within the tribe, whether it was Baron or duke, I'm not sure, but basically the 6 of us left taught these players basic skills to the game and I taught the leadership on what it was to lead. It was a great experience, really laid back and fun. At this point of a lot of change and myself, kicking out those who were not active at all or were not willing to learn made this tribe out to be semi-decent, with all this change we thought to bring a name. From that point we named that tribe once called "Delta", now "Norse". Unfortunately and quite upsettingly one of the dukes from the "Delta" era decided to kick me and my buddies for no reason I'm still yet to this day be aware of, I think he felt he wasn't gonna be duke anymore so he removed me before I removed him or some shiz ;p who knows tbh...kinda found it funny cause everyone started to leave and message me to form a tribe and I'm just like 'nope, sorry I was kicked from the tribe...I'm a threat apparently, speak to your current duke, I'm sure he knows what his doing :p' haha great times

I later left the world for a bit to join back later and lead Venus along side Connor(OD), I stopped playing the world same time OD did.

Overall, I basically decided to bring back the pretty cool name with the pretty cool COA, but to answer your question, No, no relations other than the name, COA and the fact I was in the w71, Norse, during startup but later lead Venus in midgame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha their loss ;p Though fair enough mate! :)
i actually could imagine them growing and going half decent if u were still leading them...ive seen ya lead noobs into battle and them coming o a success over pretty decent players, lol!

DeletedUser111495

No, it's not related in any way, as in not the same players except for me ;p
A few friends and myself, 8 of us to be exact join w71 for some fun. We formed the tribe "Alone?" and had highest average points throughout startup. I was in the w71, Norse, during startup but later lead Venus in midgame.

yay i was in Alone? and Venus too :) Now invite me to your tribe :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

So far I am mostly impressed by Norse they manage to keep steady growth without frequent change of members.They also have one of the best spreads and reputation. Cant wait to see them perform in the war. When could we expect one :)?

Deleted User - 4669627

OPINION; The tribe is lead by DreamSweeper and I personally find him to be a well-mannered dude with a sense of humor. Those to me, are two key attributes to making a great leader, ofcourse, I have never actually seen DreamSweeper play or watched him lead but I have faith he knows what he's doing.
couldn't have said it better myself. i have not yet checked out any of the tribes or even a map of them. i just got back from nicaragua and will be considering whether to join this world in the coming week.

anybody want to give me a nutshell of the world? who is in what tribe would be very helpful. obviously, jake is norse. is norm still playing w75? what tribe is corleone in (apparently he started northeast)? anybody who is anybody, what tribes are everybody in?

Michael Corleone.

I joined the day this world started AND now you have the balls to come
here looking for me?

I retired from the game. I gave you a few weeks and you didnt join.

DeletedUser65288

No, it's not related in any way....... .....fact I was in the w71, Norse, during startup but later lead Venus in midgame.

Forgot I asked about this haha, thanks for the clarifications.
Maybe see you in southern K64 soon!

Deleted User - 4669627

but norse has The Right Stuff

[video=youtube;tbIEwIwYz-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbIEwIwYz-c[/video]
uh oh, uh oh oh