Most Promising Tribes

DeletedUser115680

I still think meatballs are much better than fish:icon_confused:

DeletedUser99544

I think SEX is the most promising tribe. They dont need FATE, and if there are males in there , they wont be SLOW @NIGHT They might YOLO like a NORSEman but for sure they are the only one to secure a second generation players...

DeletedUser

Dont side with traitors Four nerds.
No wait thats us.

EDIT: Dont side with players who are going to be rimmed soon FN, their opinion are useless

DeletedUser114322

I thought WrapIT were such a promising tribe. Were are they now?

DeletedUser99544

I dont think so. the topplayer of Sneakl is suciding all he got. He must be quitting or something.

DeletedUser

I hear that CDG is a tribe to carefully look out for.

They are like ants and if you dont carefully look for them, you might just squash them without knowing or caring.

DeletedUser99544

I think Slow is the most promising tribe. No other have promised more to players they want to join. Not that they are able to keep their players, but that doesnt really matter. They still promise a lot.

DeletedUser115757

I think Slow is the most promising tribe. No other have promised more to players they want to join. Not that they are able to keep their players, but that doesnt really matter. They still promise a lot.

hahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser47445

Promising players that they'll receive a reet hard nobbing isn't much of a challenge is it? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser115757

Side 1:
Tribes: PR
Players: Power Ranger Pink, Power Ranger Yellow, Power Ranger Blue
Side 2:
Tribes: SLOW

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 16
Difference: 19

chart