Most Proven Players in W77

DeletedUser

Much like the one made in W71 - Link here http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?269438-Most-Proven-Players-in-W71 I think we should do one for this World.

State the Players (maximum 4) which Players you think have Proven themselves on this No Haul World.

State the Reason Why

Don't be Butt hurt on why you wasn't Chosen

I'll Start

Welsh Celts - Excellent Defending Skills, was Surprised to find out he was still alive! Atta boy Welsh
Meepworrior - Guy in CIVIL, Frontline, RoyalE seems to be having a tough time ridding of these CIVIL Players
Casuallygaming (<3 Kurtis) - My little Student doing so good for himself now ;)
Daddymotorboatsgoats - Sam and Chris seem to be doing excellently well for themselves, running perhaps the best tribe and best contender for the world winner. Goodluck!

DeletedUser

Don't go bacon my heart - These 2 drama queens have really done a lot this world, from surviving cat ops for weeks without quitting to go on the offensive and rek accounts, a pleasure to have them along side me.

sweetmisery - Their war caps speak for themselves, imo they are the beasts of this world.

Seductive Klobasa - A shame this account quit, up until then Kurj was a real life safer during the W2V/Dharma war <3

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good thread, problem with others is no one cba to write a reason why they like 15 players so just state names.

Sweetmisery - Done very well from start to finish this world, always puts in great war effort and very helpful to anyone who needs it.

TW News Team - Not the best skill we seen this world, but his dedication has been very impressive and had been fighting back for a very long time despite being completely against the odds and getting hit hard. From what i hear he is a nice guy too, was a joy to fight you mate and wish you the best.

Conway m8 - despite getting his ass saved early on in the world he has proven me wrong in thinking he was a trash player

meepworrior - Never heard of him before this world but no one can deny he has done a great job defending against a much larger opponent.

DeletedUser107656

Daddy <3 Got the bossman and the silent assassin on the acc, great job in attacking, helping and of course leading.

Don't go bacon my heart - Heard great things from Deb and others about these two and they've been a gem since recruiting just like lil roc acc too!

Welsh Celts - Take a bow, done very well doing your shit down there, keep up the good work.

DC - The spear of NAM, don't really know how to explain his thinking but its impressive especially the strategic element plus they have lots of spears to send :icon_twisted: Geroge has recently joined the acc which will further strengthen it.

DeletedUser117028

welsh <3
DC <3
TW News Team <3
Stewinthepot <3

Last edited by a moderator:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Daddy <3 Got the bossman and the silent assassin on the acc, great job in attacking, helping and of course leading.

Don't go bacon my heart - Heard great things from Deb and others about these two and they've been a gem since recruiting just like lil roc acc too!

Welsh Celts - Take a bow, done very well doing your shit down there, keep up the good work.

DC - The spear of NAM, don't really know how to explain his thinking but its impressive especially the strategic element plus they have lots of spears to send :icon_twisted: Geroge has recently joined the acc which will further strengthen it.

Curious George?

DeletedUser117358

Good thread, problem with others is no one cba to write a reason why they like 15 players so just state names.

TW News Team - Not the best skill we seen this world, but his dedication has been very impressive and had been fighting back for a very long time despite being completely against the odds and getting hit hard. From what i hear he is a nice guy too, was a joy to fight you mate and wish you the best.

Why thank you very much, was a rather good fight, wish I had more at my disposal to last longer haha

Stu

The 4 I pick are:

Welsh Celts- Was such a pain when we were warring CIVIL and when we made allies with them, it was good to chat about it and have a giggle. I managed to take 1 off him and he was disappointed, think that showed great dedication to the game and willing to fight for anything even if it was 1 village.

Bashers of Pigs- Didn't know him for long on this world but made a good friend. He did a great job at fighting RoyalE solo for while and was shame to see him go under the circumstances that had happened.

Meepwarrior- Has done such an immense job on repelling RoyalE and has nearly more ODD than me :p just proves that with enough effort, the size of the account doesn't matter and playing against much bigger players doesn't mean it's a formality that you will lose.

Last one might be controversial but I'd say KingMVP- I know he did alot of barb nobling but he did a great job at been a thorn in NAM's side and caused them alot of aggravation. That was the whole point of what he was doing after all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

+1 for KingMVP, the dude got 44m ODD without any help at all. mad respect for him.

DeletedUser

1) Baconstyx - For several reasons the first person that always come to my mind when thinking W77. Only bad thing you could say is the account was deleted and then you can say why does she deserve a top 4 spot for players that have proven themselfes on W77? Ill tell you.
Cause she is a teamplayer beyond all limits. based on my experience only, most people always Deep Down inside think about personal gain and growth. Myself included. I remember several times in Bacon despite an endless Count of internal options, she didnt claim any, and was always thinking of others first. Since most of the time she was one of the bigger accounts and thought other accounts needed those vills more. At times she was under a lot of pressure. Especially throughout a few weeks getting catted to pieces by Stew. In my oppinion she didnt get the necessary support she deserved, but she still continued playing, even though it would have been an obvious time to quit. Especially keeping in mind that at the time a lot of bacon players allready started becoming inactive. As I remember it and especially in the beginning she was also one of the accounts in Bacon, if not the one account that had the most warcaps. She was one of the most active players in Bacon regarding everything. On top of all this she played her account solo, which is something I could never do, and still dont know how she managed to do so well playing all by herself and almost never had a sitter! Therefore an absolute obvious choice for me. I would play with her anytime and any World.

2) TW News Team - There have been different players on the account and dont know much about the old owner/owners. So what I am reffering to are the two latest people to play there. They have both done really well especially against NAM where they were defending against the odds. Knowing the circumstances that they were playing under doesnt make it less impressing. In general playing only two players with that many Incs an attacks over a long period of time is never easy. I know other people have done that too like Meepwarrior who have also done exceptionary well. But well... Here you are only allowed to pick 4 and others that are not on my list might have deserved to be on it as much as those that are. Of course my choices are affected by the fact that those two Guys have become great friends of mine. Since you follow Things a Little bit more closely when talking to people regularly, and therefore you might notice their achievements more than other great players that you dont know. Objectively I still think that TW News Team are on the upper part of the list of players that have proven themselves here in W 77.

3)Stewinthepot - Stew is also one of the first people that come to mind when thinking 77. I can only speak for myself but somehow from where I have played he have had a main part in the game throughout most of the World. First when I was playing in Bacon and when he basically single handed gave us a lot of trouble catting several accounts to pieces. From what I hear and have read from others its also kind of what he is known for :) So well done mate. 77 beeing my first .net World I dont know people from any other Worlds obviously. So my oppinions are purely based on this. I love his approach to the game and to me he seems like a guy that are never afraid to play against the odds. If he was I think he would be in another tribe than where he is now. He just likes to play the game and he is always on the offensive. On top of all these Things to me he seems like a great guy from the short time I have gotten to know him a Little. All in all a player I think that have proven himself very good in this World. He didnt always play under the easiest conditions, but still have been fighting back. Great player.

4) Dont go bacon my Heart - The last spot I feel like I could have given to a lot of people, and a lot of people came to my mind. None or the less these guys are what came to my mind. Again, this choice might be affected by me playing in Bacon. But knowing the state that account was in earlier in the game taking a lot of heat and still continue to do well impressed me. Now it seems healthier than ever, without knowing too much about that. Besides the fact that DGBMH was one of the biggest bacon accounts throughout the tribe s existence, it was always one of the most active ones, especially in relation to the wars we have had. Deffensively I particularly remember a few weeks in a row, where the account was catted to pieces. Seemed hopeless at the time to make a comeback from that, but they still did. All in all they did great over a long period of time. Therefore they deserve a spot here I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tw news team - When i heard about the stuff he was dealing with from NAM i was shocked to see how well he was holding. Even though he is gone now he is someone i look up to in my defensive efforts. Hope i don't receive the same fate though. Goodluck in future worlds.

Welsh Celts/ Tydans - Thanks guys for doing such a good job holding the front with me. Couldn't do it without you guys. Keep up the good work. You both work very hard for civil but it's sad to see the situation we are in.

Stewinthepot - He stopped growing once he reached 500 vils and has stayed at that for some time. But he is one of the best offensive forces in the world. I respect his efforts as a player, sad to see he isn't as active as he used to be. Maybe we will see a comeback?

Basher of Pigs. Must admit with such little D he had a great hold against Royale. It was sad to see him start falling after NAM started attacking and he was simply overwhelmed. But a great effort and struggle until then. Enjoy your win on the Danish server.

It isn't as long as some others. Hope you guys don't mind though. There are also so many others which i probably don't know about but probably do a great job too. Special credit to oldman72

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Stewinthepot - He stopped growing once he reached 500 vils and has stayed at that for some time. But he is one of the best offensive forces in the world. I respect his efforts as a player, sad to see he isn't as active as he used to be. Maybe we will see a comeback?

A comeback for you babe? anythings possible

Though i dont really agree with me being proven, no ones put in much effort attacking me nor have i put in much effort defending the few that have tried, but hey ill take the complements

my 4 would be

Tw news team - Speaks for himself, if he isnt in your top 4 you are quite biased imo

Tydans - held me out of growing into Civils backlines, with an account about a 10th of my size so thats pretty good

Welsh celts - i bombed hundreds of nukes on him for about a month and he lost just a few villages, good player, good leader.

Defense commander - I personally think of proven players as people who have been hit hard and had to defend through it so not many you can pick out of NAM for actually having faced good ops, that being said i feel like defense commander has done the best out of NAM, lots of war caps, took my spot at the top of ranks.

Deleted User - 10770065

People tend to forget those who were pivotal in the birth of NAM :(

Shoutout to mah boyz/girl

Georg - great timer
Matthew/Lucaya - one of the smartest tw players/great startup player/best co
DJ - great timer
Nicole - one of the smartest tw players/great startup player/best co
Peace - great startup player

Rip in Peace

Goodluck to mah boyz/girl

Chris - legend/great player & leader
Sam - legend/great player & leader
DC - has no fans, but you seem to be doing aiteee!
Conway - legend/great player
Lucaz - you're alright
Sweetmisery - great player
Luke - most improved player

and whoever the fuck is still in NAM, sorry if I left anyone out.