Most Respected Player Nominations

DeletedUser

Ok,
the closing stages of the world have long arrived.

This might be almost a popularity poll, but as a precursor i thought I'd call for nominations. I'll leave it for a couple of days then post up a poll for votes.

This is not about who you think is the best attacker or defender. Its about the player you think has always managed to retain their integrity as a person within the game.

to kick things off i'll nominate Babs.

Over to you rowdy mob

Jas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have you gone lala?

To force a vote to decide endgame one or two tribes must own 85 % and be allied.

I've no idea if the current top 2 tribes have reached that %, but we certainly aren't allied!

Merging aten and LWS changes very little. Or am I missing something?

DeletedUser

I think its you that has gone lala!

I think that cheap weed you brought today was cheap for a reason.

What I put here has NOTHING to do with in game happenings, it is all about the people within the game, some there, some maybe left.
Every time you post, I understand further why I chose the path I did.

You sure you ain't a wranger? your post certainly qualifies your objections!

DeletedUser

Seleynah
Best Duchess & most respected of all players...sadly missed :(

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
You may wanna clarify if you mean players that's still around or players that have been on the world in the past as well. ;)

DeletedUser

Jas all I was saying is that your reasons for starting this are flawed. The closing stages for this world are a long way off. Or were you just meaning the closing stages for eleaud aten and LWS as independent tribes?

My nomination would have to go to bolaar if it's past players too. If its just current players...I chose not to know many from outside my own tribe, but I've always had a soft spot for peps. From my side of the fence, so much harder to pick just one person, maybe cameron182 who plays under a different name in game, or jellytots or steve

DeletedUser95513

Id have to say the original Pizz(well back on himself now)

DeletedUser

Oh, this one is easy.

This is not about who you think is the best attacker or defender. Its about the player you think has always managed to retain their integrity as a person within the game.

Hooch. Great player and leader, but perhaps more importantly someone who has stayed true to herself and the tribe.

Also, Pizz is kinda crazy, so I'll second Boney on that one.

Mysticjelly2

Can't we nominate more than one person? There are a few people I would nominate as people I respect, whether they would want it or not..................... it's there

DeletedUser

No one nominated me yet?

In all seriousness, I had the most fun on this world and world 6 where I played with members I would have enjoyed meeting as friends in the real world.

Good luck to all of you in winding down this world.

Hang in there, Scarus. It's been a long time, but was always good playing with you. Maybe catch you and wacicha sometime on xi.

DeletedUser1125

No one nominated me yet?

In all seriousness, I had the most fun on this world and world 6 where I played with members I would have enjoyed meeting as friends in the real world.

Good luck to all of you in winding down this world.

Hang in there, Scarus. It's been a long time, but was always good playing with you. Maybe catch you and wacicha sometime on xi.

I remember sending Patroclus 8 spears to support his village on my second day here......lol

DeletedUser7464

Surely that can be formed into some sort of a joke about EG not supporting each other well enough :p

DeletedUser

Erm probably not as Scarus and Patroclus are talking about the start of this world,do keep old boy :lol: