Most Respected Player Nominations

DeletedUser

F31RNY is the most talented player and the one i respect the mostest!

DeletedUser

Hey .siv. how are you doing?

Yeah Idefix definitely.

Yea I'm alright mate keepin busy, was just transferring the bookmark list from this old laptops browser and noticed this was top of the list, thought I'd pop in say ello!

Idefix was quality mate, hows it goin Mikeys?

You can grab me on email easy enough - osiris.own@gmail.com - I check it quite regularly.

Pizz

Respected player.
Musch, Bishop, and Vaia. Those 3 always have and had everyone's respect.

Never had any respect for Musch, and I only respected the other two as people, not players. Although Vaia did save my behind a few times I'm sure.

I'd go with Marlow. He's a monster as a player and a pretty awesome person.

(Yes, we'll be getting a room together later.)

DeletedUser2248

Well, I liked to be near the action, so tended to make sure I had villages near most of the enemies better players, and remember having plenty of good battles. Mikeys, Tollxbooth, and Pizz stand out as the ones I most respected but I would have to say that Pizz was the best.

Also, I remember everyone on that list of Musch's - they were all players from the original formation of this world back in the day :)

DeletedUser

Lippa....great to hear from you. You were one hell of a player bro

DeletedUser

Never had any respect for Musch, and I only respected the other two as people, not players. Although Vaia did save my behind a few times I'm sure.

I'd go with Marlow. He's a monster as a player and a pretty awesome person.

(Yes, we'll be getting a room together later.)

How can you not respect Musche? He organized some of the original largest scale operations back in the beginnings of W2.

DeletedUser2248

How can you not respect Musche? He organized some of the original largest scale operations back in the beginnings of W2.

Yeah, Musch was amazing at putting the original ops together, and I respect him alot. I was basing my nominations on players I fought against. If I added the players I fought woith the list would be ALOT longer, with GibboMD topping that list.

Thanks Toll, you werent too bad yourself ;)

Pizz

Aww, thanks Lippa! I always thought you were a beast as well.

Johnny, a couple reasons: Never knew him, never heard anything about him besides he was good but never saw anything to back it up. I never said he wasn't good, just never had any reason to respect him.

DeletedUser4937

Yeah, Musch was amazing at putting the original ops together, and I respect him alot. I was basing my nominations on players I fought against. If I added the players I fought woith the list would be ALOT longer, with GibboMD topping that list.

Thanks Toll, you werent too bad yourself ;)

Love you too Lippa, you were the legendary tribesmate to me, tollxbooth does win my vote for most formidable opponent, he just wouldn't die!!! I also remember everyone from that list, Sapphire was a legend.

Sigh we had some epic battles back in the day, Chicka, Sortland and me on K58 surrounded by HOT and Aten. It was one hell of a fight.....

DeletedUser

Kudos to you guys still plugging away at w2

Have fond memories playing on here :)

DeletedUser910

I respect my wife, the majority of my closest family members, several friends, a couple people at work, and several members I got to know in TW.

Ripfin

There are so many players from world 2 that I remember and respect and others that, well best not to say, Musch hey I see you came back from the dead after vanishing.

Heres my Respect list (If your names not here either forgot it or you don't belong on my list:

Muschelschubser
Bolaar (the original madman)
Tokstolle
Tollxbooth
Vaia
Warhawg (til he went mad)
Bishop
and so many more I can't remember.

DeletedUser

Aww man, this question's too hard. I always guess I respected my dad, wabbt-169, the most, but that's probably a really cheap dodge of the question. :p

I would have to answer with the ol'CM leaders, Lippa and dreid. I would probably have suicided if they asked. Them aside, Gibbomd definitely brought me actually into the game on a lot of levels and Chicka is up there. I respected ryder13 when he played, twinkletoes too. I was reasonably easily impressed because I was a little bit too defensive to accomplish all that much in this world, I only really became any good at all at this game when I quit and started co-playing with my dad, and so I had respect for a lot of people. I was generally respecting everyone, really.

DeletedUser

Hello boys, i just go around. So pleasand to see, that my forum account is still active. And do you remeber me?? :) I was long time N1 player OD ranking :)
When i destroyed alone BarbarianDave (around same size as me), everyone was really suprised and i slowly build my karma of masskiller. In these times, players too cared for their troops. I dont. I throwed them on every side :-D and was little bit stubborn and hot head. I had really interesting emails from TW, HOT leaders and enemy leader, who tried to persuade me to left TW and start some really big war, but i dont let myself break. Modesty! Im sure you remember me :-D
Yay that was times...

I really loved even never seen him Muschelschubser. He was GOD. When he left, it was such a blow. Interesting to see, that many players endured to the end (of course dont know if accounts were played by same people to the end)

I loved fighting with Asterios. RossWP was really unpleasant opponent. As he dont give up even when he was loosing lot of villages.

My account on TWStats: http://www.twstats.com/en2/index.php?page=player&id=29038

I took several villages from Babs, which i see got it to the end. Nice
Ripfin were on my lunchtable too :-D and many many moore. Maybe i shouldnt delete my account :/

Loved that time, i miss it. We are around 8 years older!!!

PS: I see, that my english is still same bad :-D

BTW i found this image with biggest players. 26.10.8

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Haste

Time to bump this thread,
First of all I would nomimate all the leaders of TW especialy Uritel, Always had a soft spot for him in my heart, we was just so awesome and always knew what to do.
I respect all of Tdub because we were a strong unit always evolving and improving.

Outside of tdub i'd say especially musch, that guy is amazing.. funny fact is he is in real life like he is ingame, very loyal and smart. (kuddos bro, I hope you're still going strong in london).
Lippa is a megabeast btw :)

too bad I kinda had to pull out of the game due to being an admin, I missed a lot of fun with y'all.

DeletedUser

Jeez seeing all these great players mentioned almost brings a tear to the eye. Most respected would have to be Pizz, Babs and Vaia. Pizz brilliant tactician and Vaia brilliant politician and Babs just a great person.