Most Tribal hugging tribe

DeletedUser

I wanted to check out the rim, cuz ive never been there. So here we go. This is my tribe's diplomacy section (I'm going to hide the name)
picture3yas.png

(as you can see, its a noob tribe) I don't understand how a whole bunch of ppl there say: "I'm experienced, look at me!" but seriously, if you are experienced you really shouldn't stay in that tribe. In fact i wouldn't except it's fun to try and make it better :D

So here we have a picture of the forum sections. I think this is just plain stupid. These are how many sections there are and i don't even have trusted OR hidden forum viewing.
picture5ix.png

And why are the sections in capitals? Also, this was before I suggested a forum cleanup in the Problems/IDEAS section, which is also mostly filled up by me. (because there are a lot of problems and suggestions to be made) Also please notice how many off topic sections there are. And how many support sections there are.

Now we have the most*cough* least used topic in this. And i don't know why they haven't deleted it yet.
picture3jtw.png

(idk why my "New topic" and "New Poll" buttons aren't showing the icons. Must by my computer)

Now we have the tribal profile thingy. (the reason I have hidden the rank and the OD rank is so that you can't search up the rank and find the tribe.)
picture6cs.png

116 members! jeez! Average points 3k! How long has this world been playing?????!?!?!?

So here we have a picture that some one posted of the "Federation" of tribes and their enemies. I would make a more accurate one (because this one is slightly old) but imagin typing in all those alliances and NAPs!
picture5tc.png

Sorry I couldn't post the whole thing, my screen isn't big enough to fit the map. But notice how spread out it is? I mean, why would you even ally with someone nine continents away (at least at this stage in the world.) And world domination FTW!!! We own like a quarter of the world! Yay!

So if there are any people out there in this tribe looking at this, I give you a message (and a great site for you) tribalhugs.net (my computer is really messed up and i can't get the URL for it. If someone can access it please post and I'll edit this)

Another fail (which I dont have the pictures to prove) is that when I started in the tribe I was last in rankings. In two weeks I have risen up to the 50s and I'm almost to nobles, which means i'll be raised up into the 20's and higher.

My first PnP. This is more to make you laugh than to make real PnP, so don't criticize and give me a link to a guide about PnP, because I really won't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

hurod

C'mon we know that tribe you are talking about is Universal Sanctuary :D

Its not so hard to find ;)

DeletedUser

Forum tabs: "Earth", "Air", "Water", "Fire"... that is not correct at all... I believe it goes: "Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, HEART!"

Then Captain Planet comes out and kills everyone... or something legit like that. Sheesh.

DeletedUser

C'mon we know that tribe you are talking about is Universal Sanctuary :D

Its not so hard to find ;)

^ this.

You forgot to cover the tribal tag, so any attempts at 'censorship' failed there.

And its the rim, you should expect that. You'd need someone like myself to whip it into shape. I'd start by removing that shocking diplomacy list and halving the number of forums.

DeletedUser

haha. Tell me about it. But i changed the slip. Lets keep that our little secret ;)

DeletedUser

Fear doesn't have enemies, all our neighbours are allies, so we can be a big happy family! :lol: