Most Underrated Tribes

netjakdim

Make sure when your spear nukes come that they bring a few extra barrels of ale with them.
That way the troops don't have to follow yours back to your villages to get their drink on.

DeletedUser

lol he actually pmed me to shutup. He doesn't do forums like he did anymore. And Anyone whose played with him will know he's a good leader. I trust he can make it despite the late start. I could be wrong. haha.

Nikug? You mean =starkiller=... ;)

have you played with him?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Recruitment for :DD now open ..

Sorta.

dd1.gif

DeletedUser

one in the same. nikug said that's his past account when he applied to join Inc. (we rejected him)

Im curious to meet this nikug. Only one person had this account before me...... and his name wasnt nikug.

DeletedUser

well i would say :DD they have quiet good leadership, and i think they will do well in this world, they are promised

DeletedUser

we are more interested in cookies i'm afraid......once there all gone i don't know what we will do ;)

a well known fact is that : cookies > quintus

Yeah i'm hoping :DD will do well as are good....not trying to bias at all.

HorseSoldier

Im curious to meet this nikug. Only one person had this account before me...... and his name wasnt nikug.
:icon_neutral: I don't know who to believe and I don't know if this will help you but...
nikug on 14.09. at 02:13
If you need help with anything, do not hesitate to contact me: [player]swodniw[/player]

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: I don't know who to believe and I don't know if this will help you but...

When I say someone had this account before me I mean 3 years ago. I have never given this password away and I never will. Im even playing w58 on this name....

DeletedUser

I don't get why you guys are talking about the things you are on a thread named "underrated tribes"...

HorseSoldier

When I say someone had this account before me I mean 3 years ago. I have never given this password away and I never will. Im even playing w58 on this name....

I really don't care. I just gave you a lead to find them.

On topic :DD ftw :icon_twisted:

netjakdim

Watch for Diplomatic Dissaster coming out of the Western Rim.
Not a bunch of overly large players but are close enough to
assist each other and distant enough to stay out of each others way.

DeletedUser

much props rasta love the pix, and that last pic looks oddly familiar...maybe its just me, lol