Motivation and Inspiration Thread

DeletedUser

Mike C0V3RT he is inspire me and teach me become better player , for duke in this world LordofTheNorth , and destablise also i have respect him because he always come when tribe get trouble or need him ...

DeletedUser

The 3 players i would like to thank for helping me during my time on tw..

Jayjaybuckbuck (jayjaypureownage)....taught me a hell of a lot back in w23

kourosh1981.....a good friend from w42

anthony69.....amazingly gifted in the knowledge of scripts and shortcuts.

but there are quite a few others...im sure they know who they are..

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack a little, what account did you play on 40 ? The Biggest Hater(s) name lives on but I miss the original namesake :(

That boy was pure aggression and talent

He was in Who right next to myself and Hater in K41 early on.

The Biggest Hater (known as quityelling on other worlds) was also my inspiration. We were attack buddies for about a year on w40 forever staying up together sending perfectly timed attacks, when he unexpectadly disappeared from w40, I lost all motivation to play that world. Best attack buddy ever, I miss you Hater :(

Hungry.Raven (started on that account then jumped to Kraven.) the duke of RUM! on w40. This guy could motivate a dead ant!! lol He had the whole tribe (all adults lol) talking and acting like pirates and although he went AWOL a few times, whenever he was around I've never seen a tribe with such heart and aggression.

DeletedUser102283

He was in Who right next to myself and Hater in K41 early on.

The Biggest Hater (known as quityelling on other worlds) was also my inspiration. We were attack buddies for about a year on w40 forever staying up together sending perfectly timed attacks, when he unexpectadly disappeared from w40, I lost all motivation to play that world. Best attack buddy ever, I miss you Hater :(

Hungry.Raven (started on that account then jumped to Kraven.) the duke of RUM! on w40. This guy could motivate a dead ant!! lol He had the whole tribe (all adults lol) talking and acting like pirates and although he went AWOL a few times, whenever he was around I've never seen a tribe with such heart and aggression.

The beautiful styx makes an appearance. Aye, Raven I still talk like a pirate because of him ;) I catch myself still doing it the forums nowadays. I forgot about WHO :( What a sad tribe that was lol

DeletedUser

On the first world I played Abrams was a big inspiration.
Latter though I honed my skills on W17 and the ones that really inspired me were (in no particular order)
Integritous , Jehosophat , SusieQ , sumosland and crazychamps