Move

DeletedUser

Hi guys, dont reckognize many names... I was in the ancient ESL tribe, leading the ESL3 for a little bit, before I left the World.

Anyways,
Wouldnt it be cool if all you guys just quit, and moved to World 49 at the same time? And all be at the Core, as allies? Just a fancy of mine. ;)

Sanotra

DeletedUser

^This.

'yeah guys, lets hit delete on accounts we've worked on for over three years and join a random new world'

I am well aware of your hard work... justa thought, I would love to see what it would be like though... Starting at the core with someone like Junkmonger :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Hit delete?

sorry no key can be found.

If i was to mention my thoughts on what the new worlds are like, i'd get more than infracted!

Seriously captain random (Sanotra) you join world 49, you can be in the core and own it without us.

DeletedUser

Hi guys, dont reckognize many names... I was in the ancient ESL tribe, leading the ESL3 for a little bit, before I left the World.

Anyways,
Wouldnt it be cool if all you guys just quit, and moved to World 49 at the same time? And all be at the Core, as allies? Just a fancy of mine. ;)

Sanotra

whats with the sig? its like emm well it realy is the worst i have ever seen and DAM IT ihave seen some crazy ones

DeletedUser

I am well aware of your hard work... justa thought, I would love to see what it would be like though... Starting at the core with someone like Junkmonger :icon_surprised:

m8 just dont play a world with players from w1-10 your going to get owned no matter what same tribe diffrent tribe it does not matter they exspand to fast they know how to build a 90 point village in to a 2k village in the shortest amount of time you have ever seen dont be a noob just run away and never load TW up again

DeletedUser

Wait, wasn't ESL3 the branch which pussied out and refused to fight in the TW/ESL war?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Wait, wasn't ESL3 the branch which pussied out and refused to fight in the TW/ESL war?

I thought they were like... Academy branch. All the dead-wood with a very small trace of potential?

DeletedUser2248

They are the tribe that disbanded after I sent thousands of fakes at one of their other leaders! LOL

KOE RazorzEdge or something like that

DeletedUser

Oh i remember him, HOT nobled him when he joined MPX and he clicked delete over it i think.

DeletedUser

Hey Lippa, you still playing or also quit?

Old friends of mine are now mass mailing me to start all over again but i am not interested since i like the real life to much :icon_smile:

DeletedUser2248

No, I dont play either! I quit May 2009.

Just have a look on these forums every now and then :)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score

Wat? It was a whole year ago? O.O
Time sure flies by... o.o

DeletedUser

Sanotra

Or... or... or... They could maybe play a world with each other, WITHOUT deleteting their accounts?

and whoever commmented on the sig, was right.. How did you manage to get that "effect"?

DeletedUser

I believe i quit after you quit but i am not sure about that.
And ofcourse now i have some free time i am looking trough the forums again ;)