movies

35se

so im thinking of seeing the last airbender. anyone have some insight? is this a yay or nay type of deal.

lets keep this hate free. im for real here. want to know if its worth the 10 dollars and few hours of my life.

thanks in advance to any responses

DeletedUser

i know nothing about it and for the concept meh it could be good, but its based off of a kids cartoon so chances are its not very good

DeletedUser

I would say it's not as good as some of M Knight's other work...but entertaining yes...and it leaves itself open to a sequel at the end....scale of 1-10 ...I give it a 6-7

DeletedUser80956

the "kids cartoon" was at least 10x better than the movie. IMO dialogue was heavy handed, and seemed to be there only to explain the plot. Also there could have been a lot more CGI and action scenes.

DeletedUser247

it all depends. I just saw it today, and it was ok, but its not like the cartoon. it follows the same plot, but the cartoon had a lot of humor, and it lacked it in the movie, it just differed alot from the cartoon, but i would like to know what someone thinks of it, if they havent seen the cartoon first.

DeletedUser80956

Yes, this is true, my opinion is slightly biased from watching the cartoon first as well.

35se

thanks all. i think i may see it. idk if i wait for cinema cafe and say 5 dollars on a ticket. but im not to worried if i dont see it in 3D.

my little step brother used to watch the cartoon. i never really saw it so i cant say if it looks like it will follow the same path.

DeletedUser

o_O? :icon_wink: you may or may not click that and may or may not see the movie.

DeletedUser

Harry Potter 7 P.2
Law abiding citizen
Paranormal activity 2

:)