Moving Village

DeletedUser

Hi, Can anyone tell me how I can take over a village, I have 4 nobles and about 500 troops, I have been farming but now I want to move as I am surounded by enemy villages:icon_redface:.
Any help would br appreciated:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

go to settings and click the start over. Which if you have only 1 account will move your village to another location you may have to rebuild. I am not to sure about this as I never had to try it I seemed to have gotten along with my neighbors.

Or you can go here http://www.TribalwarsBadMofo.net and enter you user name and play there.

DeletedUser

send 200 axe + 1 noble x4 at a vill far away that is emty of troops, i suggest a barb. send all the attaks a close times 2 each other

DeletedUser

Hi, Can anyone tell me how I can take over a village, I have 4 nobles and about 500 troops, I have been farming but now I want to move as I am surounded by enemy villages:icon_redface:.
Any help would br appreciated:icon_biggrin:

erm....
your post sounds like you only have one village?

regardless... 500 troops is nowhere near enough, almost anyone else will absolutely pwn you without trying.

DeletedUser59335

send 200 axe + 1 noble x4 at a vill far away that is emty of troops, i suggest a barb. send all the attaks a close times 2 each other

you n00b... why in hel-l sending 200 axe? when its enough sending 75?

DeletedUser

I need help nobling all the barbs in my area can someone tell he how to do it really fast? i suggest a prime player because they are the best at it:icon_wink: